Close

Likes Likes:  29
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by New Guy View Post
    Then again I could be an undercover Nigger an sheitz, fuck skoo dat be white shit! Ooga booga .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	you are being monitored.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	389.1 KB 
ID:	18233
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I see we have a new comment captain above searching for his pat on the back and praise
    To the unregistered troll... fuck you, jigaboo lover. Go crawl back under the rock you came from.
    Looks like we have a "fan" among us.

3. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I always appreciate constructive criticism, and you have a point, my post was a bit lengthy. I should be more to the point.
    Awwwww thanks guys. Really appreciate the feedback. I will try to be more concise and ever improve upon my writing skills.
    You have nothing to apologize for, my friend. You made a thoughtful post that required a few more words than what a few of our other visitors are used to.

I don't want to repeat myself, but as I said, I didn't take your post as general Christianity bashing. There's a big difference between saying the entire Catholic or Orthodox churches are evil (that's something niggers do when blaming all whites), and making valid criticisms of individual leaders and actual systemic corruption. For example, this is the most disgusting "Pope" I've ever heard of. I'd sooner have one of those from the Middle Ages that had a wife and mistresses.

Name:	pope-francis-kisses-the-foot-of-a-man-during-the-foot-washing-ritual-at-the-castelnuovo-di-porto.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	237.6 KB 
ID:	18249

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by h8whitelibtards View Post
    To the unregistered troll... fuck you, jigaboo lover. Go crawl back under the rock you came from.
    Looks like we have a "fan" among us.
    Thanks for saying what I didn't yet have time to say. We didn't have a Like button for a long time. There's nothing self-aggrandizing or fanboyish about it. It's exactly what it is, a way for registered users to indicate that they appreciate someone's response.

I wonder if that unregistered poster is someone who did register, made a couple of posts, and still has a big sad because 100 people didn't like his fourth post of 10 words.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    All u crackas mad cause y'all got little tiny dick's 😂😂 ^

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    All u crackas mad cause y'all got little tiny dick's ���� ^
    Shut up, nigger. It's a proven fact that it's niggers with tiny things the size of mice penises.

Now go away, or we will taunt you a second time.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    All u crackas mad cause y'all got little tiny dick's  ^

Name:	your momma's womb.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	18257

Not that I have a problem with either, but I would rather be a human with a less than average sized penis than a nigger with an average nigger IQ of 65.

All niggers know deep down that they're stupid. So does everyone around it.

Only one human need know the size of his own penis unless he chooses otherwise.

Hey nigger, your IQ is showing. Tuck it in, please. You're embarrassing yourself - your just too stupid to realize it.

Name:	484559.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	18256
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

9. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The size of niggers dicks are because niggers are NOT humans. Every other race of people in this world have normal sized genitals. Niggers have the penis size of an animal because that is what they are. Similar to a chimp gorilla etc. Animal DNA. They were never meant to be in a civilized society. Send their fucking asses back to the African jungle where they belong

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

"... Then again I could be an undercover Nigger an sheitz, fuck skoo dat be white shit!
    Ooga booga... "

You know what the say about someone without a sense of humor!

Anybody ask this guy/gal to join up?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

12. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The size of niggers dicks are because niggers are NOT humans. Every other race of people in this world have normal sized genitals. Niggers have the penis size of an animal because that is what they are. Similar to a chimp gorilla etc. Animal DNA. They were never meant to be in a civilized society. Send their fucking asses back to the African jungle where they belong

I don't profess to have a degree in niggerdickology, however since there are a handful of short dicked niggers in the population, I believe I have solved the "why".

I think the length of the nigger dick is directly related to how long the spook is/was incarcerated.

They drag each other around in the shower house like the Barnum and Bailey elephant parade! Gnomesayin'?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

14. Likes Sandy liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    All u crackas mad cause y'all got little tiny dick's ���� ^
    Niggers are too stupid to find this website and figure out how to post. You are just some bored white troll living in the basement of his grandma's home.
    I hope niggers move in next door to you.

16. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Nah u bitch ass white boi y'all think you can hide behind screens but somebody always gonna expose you bitch ass

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nah u bitch ass white boi y'all think you can hide behind screens but somebody always gonna expose you bitch ass
    Shut up again, nigger. Guess what, we are anonymous, but you are not.

I've got my finger on the button, you don't.

Stupid nigger.