Likes Likes:  44
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger bites off cops ear...

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I read the headline, before I even saw the perp's ugly muzzle, I knew this was a sow!

There is simply no upper limit of the violence your garden-variety battle sow is capable of!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    Was KFC closed?
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Popeyes, Bojangles and Churches too!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger Mike Tyson strikes again.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Nigger Mike Tyson strikes again.

OMG, I was just to say that sowzilla looks just like Mike Tyson.

I'd rather spend a night alone in a jungle than face an enraged battlesow. Those things are dangerous.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who was it that said they are "just like us"?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    Violent and cannibalistic, yeah just like us I can't pass an ear without thinking yummy.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why break up a buffarilla battle in the first place ? The one summer I bounced at my cousin's bar, I got hit a few times,
    but it didn't hurt a bit, as most guys can't throw much of a punch. But the ladies, they find a way to put some new lumps
    on you, while you're just trying to get wedged in between people fighting each other. They'll sneak up and brain you with
    a bottle, or the heel of a shoe, but they're girls, so it's okay. However, buffarillas do NOT qualify as female. A couple of NYC
    cops told me "Don't hold back, they can eat your best shot", a fact borne out by many a video clip. 200+ pounds, tree trunk
    legs, and a low center of gravity. And they bite, with a mouth full of STDs, monkey pox, and ebola.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    . They'll sneak up and brain you with a bottle, or the heel of a shoe, but they're girls, so it's okay.
    I got blasted once in a Spookbook post (I think) about some chick punching a guy in the face.
    Let me be clear, human or nigger...if you're gonna step-up on me, ball up a fist and hit me like a man would, you're going to get punched right back.

I came home from grade school once all scratched to shit from some pissed off girl. My mother asked me why I didn't fight back and I said "because you said we don't hit girls" it was then that she told me that when they stop acting like ladies is when you stop treating them like ladies.

Fortunately, as an adult that has never happened and I hope it never does.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything tastes like chiggun to those beasts I guess.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I got blasted once in a Spookbook post (I think) about some chick punching a guy in the face.
    Let me be clear, human or nigger...if you're gonna step-up on me, ball up a fist and hit me like a man would, you're going to get punched right back.

I came home from grade school once all scratched to shit from some pissed off girl. My mother asked me why I didn't fight back and I said "because you said we don't hit girls" it was then that she told me that when they stop acting like ladies is when you stop treating them like ladies.
    Fortunately, as an adult that has never happened and I hope it never does.
    Me being over 6'7" back then allowed me to stay out of range of damn near anyone, but sneaky bitches did manage to
    bush-wack ole' Ray. Hitting the customers was not my job, so I'd just carry them outside, then not let them back
    inside. Good times. My cousin was losing money, the first month he was open, despite the place being packed. Then
    he fired the bartenders, and half the waitresses, and brought in all family members. He made $5,000 on Friday and
    Saturday night alone, and averaged $15K to 20K a week for the rest of the summer, which was big bucks in the '80s.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Back in middle school there was white trash that slapped me once. She started mouthing off about something, I dished it back, and I will say it was a pretty good slap for a fat girl. But I didn't hit her back because it was stupid Zero Tolerance across the entire school district, where any fighting got both suspended. I'd already been suspended for a week, which Sandman Sr. didn't care about, except that it hurt my straight A grades.

We wound up in the principal's office anyway, and I learned that the new principal was setting things right. He didn't punish either of us, but he called the girl by her last name and said something like, "You'd better cut it out, because I'm not going to do anything if you get hit back."

I don't know about anyone else, but I myself never had a problem with her again.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post