Close

Likes Likes:  75
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Always be careful, you never know where they'll crawl out from

This story is from several years ago, when I was fresh out of college with my nursing degree and just starting work at a new hospital. I became casual friends with one of the other ER nurses, a white woman a few years older than me, let's call her Amber. One day, a sheboon nurse pitched a cat. 1 chimpout over some trivial thing and after she was gone, Amber whispered to me, "Fucking niggers." I was a little surprised to hear a N-bomb dropped so openly at work, and I was still new, so I nodded my head and said something like, "yeah, what a bitch" - not wanting to tip my hand too much. A wise decision, as it would turn out.

Over the next few months, Amber and I would often talk during breaks, mostly about normal, mundane stuff. Every now and then, she would drop another N-bomb when the conversation turned to something groid-related. Again, I held back in my replies.

One day, Amber and I were talking and when I mentioned I had started seeing a new guy, she suggested that we double date with her and her boyfriend (and I think a lot of you saw this coming) Tyrone.

Tyrone. Yep. A nigger.

nothanks.jpg

I ghosted Amber and she got the message pretty quick. I was damn glad I hadn't gone on any rants about niggers to her. Eventually, I found out a couple of things about the filthy mudshark - one, she hated sheboons because she considered them "competition," and two, she went from one nigger buck to another, and whenever one of them dumped her, didn't pay back a "loan," or engaged in other TNB, she would chimp out and call him a nigger - then move right on to another fucking nigger.

Some people never learn, but Amber took it to a whole new level.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ee-yech!
    Sounds like an almost Rachel Dolezal caliber piece of work and rotten sewage, a good person to stay away from!
    I never really think about the mudshark perspective LOL because I always think you can always get another Tyrone to bang you, I mean they will muh dik anything, is there really much difference between them anyway... I guess she probably thought she found prince charming of the negro variety at some point in the past and some sheboon dun stold hims uhway...
    man some people are real messed up, what a nightmare, and super gross...
    Is she now coonstipated with Herpes and every other STD known to man, probably

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeef View Post
    Ee-yech!
    Sounds like an almost Rachel Dolezal caliber piece of work and rotten sewage, a good person to stay away from!
    I never really think about the mudshark perspective LOL because I always think you can always get another Tyrone to bang you, I mean they will muh dik anything, is there really much difference between them anyway... I guess she probably thought she found prince charming of the negro variety at some point in the past and some sheboon dun stold hims uhway...
    man some people are real messed up, what a nightmare, and super gross...
    Is she now coonstipated with Herpes and every other STD known to man, probably
    Prince Chimping........

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a disgusting coal burner. Yep! Smart move, not tipping your hand.

5. Likes MegaBeef, Chimp Detester, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Should be fired for being such a bad person... I know leave a bunch of crack pipes stashed around in random locations and when she uses them, bam you're fired,...
    I wouldn't want to see that person at my work, ever

I was thinking a book cover said "the mudshark perspective" would be pretty funny photoshop

Prince chimping he wuz lord uf de apes an had dat promising rap career uh NFL coontract and only 2 felonies

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5808.JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	18211

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    This story is from several years ago, when I was fresh out of college with my nursing degree and just starting work at a new hospital. I became casual friends with one of the other ER nurses, a white woman a few years older than me, let's call her Amber. One day, a sheboon nurse pitched a cat. 1 chimpout over some trivial thing and after she was gone, Amber whispered to me, "Fucking niggers." I was a little surprised to hear a N-bomb dropped so openly at work, and I was still new, so I nodded my head and said something like, "yeah, what a bitch" - not wanting to tip my hand too much. A wise decision, as it would turn out.

Over the next few months, Amber and I would often talk during breaks, mostly about normal, mundane stuff. Every now and then, she would drop another N-bomb when the conversation turned to something groid-related. Again, I held back in my replies.

One day, Amber and I were talking and when I mentioned I had started seeing a new guy, she suggested that we double date with her and her boyfriend (and I think a lot of you saw this coming) Tyrone.

Tyrone. Yep. A nigger.

nothanks.jpg

I ghosted Amber and she got the message pretty quick. I was damn glad I hadn't gone on any rants about niggers to her. Eventually, I found out a couple of things about the filthy mudshark - one, she hated sheboons because she considered them "competition," and two, she went from one nigger buck to another, and whenever one of them dumped her, didn't pay back a "loan," or engaged in other TNB, she would chimp out and call him a nigger - then move right on to another fucking nigger.

So, it's not rayciss for mudsharks to bitch about "niggers" and it's okay for niggers to use the "N-word" but not for any normal YT to do the same. This points out the obvious, that mudsharks feel like they are niggers too. They're worse, since they want to be sows and make the choice to rut with bucks. Niggers are stuck with what they are.

Your co-worker has probably been offed by one of her bucks or by jealous battlesows by now. Congratulations! You have achieved true nigger status.

You should have reported her to the Diversity committee and/or Thought Police for being rayciss!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Tyrone. Yep. A nigger.

nothanks.jpg

I too have been shocked more than once upon finding out a seemingly normal woman was puffin the black pipe.

I recently found out one of my friends son's is drilling for oil. WTF? Good looking, hard working kid. Why, why, why does he feel he needs to bring shame to his family like that. His parents and siblings are besides themselves, this of course causing a huge amount of family friction.

I saw his pet. Jungle nigger with jungle features all the way.

Thanksgiving will be interesting at their house this year. Guess who's coming to supper!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Tyrone. Yep. A nigger.

nothanks.jpg

MASOCHISM to the 10th DEGREE!! Mixed with beastiality!! That could be a song!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Prince Chimping........
    LOL!!

12. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I too have been shocked more than once upon finding out a seemingly normal woman was puffin the black pipe.

I recently found out one of my friends son's is drilling for oil. WTF? Good looking, hard working kid. Why, why, why does he feel he needs to bring shame to his family like that. His parents and siblings are besides themselves, this of course causing a huge amount of family friction.

Thanksgiving will be interesting at their house this year. Guess who's coming to supper!
    But they aren't serving frahd chiggun and grape drank!!

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    Saying,"Nigger" around women I was interested in dating in the old days was how I weeded unsuitables out.
    My good buddy asked his (now) wife," Have you ever been with a nigger? Because if you have, it's all over with right now." His kids hate niggers too.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post

........ A nigger?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    Saying,"Nigger" around women I was interested in dating in the old days was how I weeded unsuitables out.
    My good buddy asked his (now) wife," Have you ever been with a nigger? Because if you have, it's all over with right now." His kids hate niggers too.
    My husband has never called them anything but niggers, well except when he hears about them doing something extra horrible. Then he calls them "Fucking niggers."
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

17. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When she didn't show up for work, it was time for an "Amber Alert", a.k.a. a dead mudshark check at her apartment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    My husband has never called them anything but niggers, well except when he hears about them doing something extra horrible. Then he calls them "Fucking niggers."

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    GOOD husband GOOOOOOOOD, good husband. Give him something EXTRA special for CHRISTmas!

21. Likes Chimp Detester, IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same thing my dad called them in his NY accent.He’d say “kid stay away from them fuggin niggas,niggas are nothing but trouble!”.

23. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    GOOD husband GOOOOOOOOD, good husband. Give him something EXTRA special for CHRISTmas!
    Once we were at a little dinner party. My husband's place setting had no utensils. He looks around and sees everyone else has theirs, so blurts out loud, "Where's my fork? What am I - a NIGGER?"

No one said anything, but I thought it didn't go over very well.

25. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    He raised his "keyids" the RIGHT way!! Bravo for that!!!!

27. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast