Close

Likes Likes:  12
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger Claws, Satan Groid or maybe Kwanzaa Creature?

The new Oreo cookie Christmas commercial doesn't feature Santa Claus. It, of course, features a nigger, so, I'm not quite sure what it is supposed to be. I'm thinking it's either Satan Groid, Nigger Claws or Kwanzaa Creature. Whatever the holiday beast is in this ad, I'm sure it only visits nigger nests. I'm guessing it leaves things like cartons of Newports, baggies of pot, crack rock candy, baggy pants, hair weaves and paw guns with the serial numbers filed off. Yo yo yo! Merry Hoodmas!

(Besides, no human would leave cheap-ass oreo cookies for the real Santa anyway if they want nice presents. They'd leave homemade holiday confections of a much higher quality.)

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/qyYF/oreo-holidays-stay-playful

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers? Give?
    I’ve never seen a nigger share, niggers only take. When have you ever seen a rich nigga help out dey bruddas? That’s Whiteys job.
    This ad is racially insensitive because a nigger would never leave anything out for Santa and if there was a nigger Santa, he would probably rob the house and fill his Christmas sack with the niggers already stolen belongings. I’d be surprised if he could get his flying Escalade off the ground after all his reindeer got muhdikked.
    Nigger “culture” is for the most part incompatible with White Christmas.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers give STD's!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

6. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Niggers? Give?
    I’ve never seen a nigger share, niggers only take. When have you ever seen a rich nigga help out dey bruddas? That’s Whiteys job.
    This ad is racially insensitive because a nigger would never leave anything out for Santa and if there was a nigger Santa, he would probably rob the house and fill his Christmas sack with the niggers already stolen belongings. I’d be surprised if he could get his flying Escalade off the ground after all his reindeer got muhdikked.
    Nigger “culture” is for the most part incompatible with White Christmas.
    All true, however, we do know that niggers like to live in a fantasy world where thay wus kangs -n- sheet, built flying pyramids, built the USA and YT stole everything from them. If there was a black Christmas, it wouldn't be with that pure white rayciss snow, it would be with toxic black soot falling from the sky and piled on the ground

8. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    All true, however, we do know that niggers like to live in a fantasy world where thay wus kangs -n- sheet, built flying pyramids, built the USA and YT stole everything from them. If there was a black Christmas, it wouldn't be with that pure white rayciss snow, it would be with toxic black soot falling from the sky and piled on the ground
    Yep!!

10. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers are like vultures. They couldn't wait to "nigger up" an innocent nice WHITE Christmas. Those voodoo savages were practicing cannibalism witchcraft and voodoo for thousands of years before we brought em here. What do they know about our Holidays? Nothing

12. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ Yep... I guess dreaming of a white Christmas is only a dream now.

Damn those niggers anyway!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

14. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I wonder what's next. Attempts to replace Frosty the Snowman with Ashy the Sootman or Rudolf the Rednosed Reindeer replaced by Sambo the Shovelnosed Gazelle? Maybe the Little Drummer boy will be represented as a cymbal banging monkey or a pot smoking Rastafarian banging on bongos?

16. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The new Oreo cookie Christmas commercial doesn't feature Santa Claus. It, of course, features a nigger, so, I'm not quite sure what it is supposed to be. I'm thinking it's either Satan Groid, Nigger Claws or Kwanzaa Creature. Whatever the holiday beast is in this ad, I'm sure it only visits nigger nests. I'm guessing it leaves things like cartons of Newports, baggies of pot, crack rock candy, baggy pants, hair weaves and paw guns with the serial numbers filed off. Yo yo yo! Merry Hoodmas!

(Besides, no human would leave cheap-ass oreo cookies for the real Santa anyway if they want nice presents. They'd leave homemade holiday confections of a much higher quality.)

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/qyYF/oreo-holidays-stay-playful
    Good enough for me! Ha ha.

Mel O'Tonin
    Chimpout Guest
    I wonder what's next. Attempts to replace Frosty the Snowman with Ashy the Sootman or Rudolf the Rednosed Reindeer replaced by Sambo the Shovelnosed Gazelle? Maybe the Little Drummer boy will be represented as a cymbal banging monkey or a pot smoking Rastafarian banging on bongos?
    And Elves will somehow turn into little, stunted, black-as-tar pygmys.

I can't bear to watch much TV anymore. Everything has become so overtly niggrified. In a way, I hope they keep it up. If anything, it turns more and more people off to niggers and their monkeyshines. They just don't say it..... for now, but eventually I think they will.

19. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered White
    Chimpout Guest
    A lot of Fentanyl under the tree this year, uh?
    And humans will have to leave fried chicken and watermelon for him.

21. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post