Close

Likes Likes:  23
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Peter Booty-swish says overpasses be rayciss!

Overpasses be RAYCISS!

https://vidmax.com/video/208560-pete...they-re-racist

So apparently, our tax dollars will now be used to tear down perfectly good overpasses to replace them with raised ones to allow busloads of niggers to move more freely into white neighborhoods.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Overpasses be RAYCISS!

So apparently, our tax dollars will now be used to tear down perfectly good overpasses to replace them with raised ones to allow busloads of niggers to move more freely into white neighborhoods.
    @$$h0le should STAY on "maternity leave" PERMANENTLY!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Overpasses be RAYCISS!

I hope some nigger muh dikks this motherfucker and leaves him a bloody mess.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    From Petey's Wiki Page:

His father was a translator and editor of the three-volume English edition of Marxist philosopher Antonio Gramsci's Prison Notebooks and influenced his pursuit of literature in college.[16]
    This guy's daddy really loved communism.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This guy and others like him love sucking nigger dick so much. I thought it was a joke but... overpasses are racist... Roads will be racist because they are black.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    This guy and others like him love sucking nigger dick so much. I thought it was a joke but... overpasses are racist... Roads will be racist because they are black.
    I'm sure he's done it before too (nigger b.j.'s). As well as having nigger peen up the ass. There is no way he hasn't.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Overpasses be RAYCISS!

The good work of Robert Moses cannot be undone, as there are just too many physical impediments to overcome.
    Just changing the grade of the primary and secondary roads would be an engineering impossibility. Not to mention
    the costs of replacing the dozens of exquisitely constructed overpasses. The traffic disruption alone would be catastrophic.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Buttplug and his "husband" are distressed by the difficulty the roads present to NYC's downlow niggers and trannies,
    when attempting to travel to Fire Island, Long Island's summer destination for rump wrangling Democrats.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The good work of Robert Moses cannot be undone, as there are just too many physical impediments to overcome.
    Just changing the grade of the primary and secondary roads would be an engineering impossibility. Not to mention
    the costs of replacing the dozens of exquisitely constructed overpasses. The traffic disruption alone would be catastrophic.
    Money is no problem when it's NOT YOUR MONEY!

Neither is time or the disruption of people's lives and livelihoods.

None of these are Peter Buttplug's concerns.

Give the guy a break! Don't you realize he is on maternity leave right now?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I hope some nigger muh dikks this motherfucker and leaves him a bloody mess.
    He probably hopes so too.