Close

Likes Likes:  29
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Mudshark shares her pet nigger with her mom and her sister

My mum & I share my husband, people think it’s odd but it brings us closer together, my sister sleeps with him too

This is because both Madi, her mum and her husband are swingers, meaning they are in open relationships, swapping sexual partners at swinging parties and events.

Speaking in a video, she says: “Me and my mom are both swingers and it’s great, you know why? Because when I’m not in the mood I can just let my husband have her.

“Yeah, I’m that kind of wife.

“I let my husband have her a couple of times a week.”
    She says: “You wanna know how I keep my man happy? I let him play with my little sister.”

https://www.the-sun.com/lifestyle/37...band-swingers/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow, Nig Zero liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    He looks more Med than Apefreaken but they are garbage Brits regardless!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Swingers is one thing.Mudshark swingers are another.I had some wild girls in my young days that would allow me to play w/their sisters,cousins,moms and friends. I knew what it was and dealt with it accordingly. It was something that was OK temporarily.But,a white girl sleeping with a nigger is never OK.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Swingers is one thing.Mudshark swingers are another.I had some wild girls in my young days that would allow me to play w/their sisters,cousins,moms and friends. I knew what it was and dealt with it accordingly. It was something that was OK temporarily.But,a white girl sleeping with a nigger is never OK.
    I had a couple of exgirlfriends that were cool with that kind of stuff. But, I'm not a nigger, so it's OK LOL.

I did have a hot girlfriend once that was cool with that kind of stuff and we were having a chat. And I asked her if she would ever let a dirty nigger touch her and she was mortified. That's when I knew that what was going on between me and her was temporary. Sad too, she was strawberry blonde, half Swedish and we could have had some very attractive children together. These days she put on like 30 lbs, drinks too much and has a lot of cats. She still stalks me on social media 'til this very day..

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The poor dear. Can this angel afford to issue three pairs of sunglasses?

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Garbage Brits" is absolutely right! Or as we say in the States, "White Trash". Let's see what is wrong with all this; a) swinging--but at least swinging involve consenting adults of compatible ages, b) miscegenation, c) having sex with the mother, and d) having sex with the "little" sister--how old is the sister!?!
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    No the DNA results are in its a nigger.
    Yeah. It does the monkey-fingers thing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slags.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	18203

Filthy slags with nothing in their empty heads and lacking even a shred of decency.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yeah. It does the monkey-fingers thing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slags.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	18203

Filthy slags with nothing in their empty heads and lacking even a shred of decency.
    Gross!!

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    Mortified at you saying dirty nigger or being touched by one? Sounds like the former.
    She was mortified by me being such a raycissss. She didn't have a problem with dindus and thought that it was perfectly acceptable to date or burn coal with them. But, her parents were hardcore liberals and I knew there would be trouble just because of that. She had been indoctrinated with libtardism since she was old enough to walk. What ended happening with her was she got a degree in 'cultural anthropology' and got a job with the US Govt. People like her are what's wrong with the govt and society in general.

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    She was mortified by me being such a raycissss. She didn't have a problem with dindus and thought that it was perfectly acceptable to date or burn coal with them. But, her parents were hardcore liberals and I knew there would be trouble just because of that. She had been indoctrinated with libtardism since she was old enough to walk. What ended happening with her was she got a degree in 'cultural anthropology' and got a job with the US Govt. People like her are what's wrong with the govt and society in general.
    Thanks for clarifying that. Interpretation could have gone either way. You certainly saved a lot of headache. A woman may be Miss Universe, or the most recognizable beauty in the world, but all that means nothing if she thinks it's ok to even touch any nigger. How low can any woman get, to be poked by a putrid stick of a nig. That should be a 30 year sentence for beastiality.

Could you imagine if she told you she had burned coal?

As far as cultural anthropology, isn't it obvious there's human cultures, and niggers have not even entered modern thought and culture? If Africa was not touched at all, they'd all still be bush pygmies.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

18. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    To the nigger it's all about the muh dikk from sunrise to sunset!

Well maybe not from sunrise as we all know "nigger noon" is what... 6pm?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Thanks for clarifying that. Interpretation could have gone either way. You certainly saved a lot of headache. A woman may be Miss Universe, or the most recognizable beauty in the world, but all that means nothing if she thinks it's ok to even touch any nigger. How low can any woman get, to be poked by a putrid stick of a nig. That should be a 30 year sentence for beastiality.

Could you imagine if she told you she had burned coal?

As far as cultural anthropology, isn't it obvious there's human cultures, and niggers have not even entered modern thought and culture? If Africa was not touched at all, they'd all still be bush pygmies.
    Yep. They'd still be living in mud huts, taking cow piss showers, and eating bugs and rats... oh, wait.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

22. Likes Ignatow , Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Yeah, I was young once too, played in rock/metal bands in the 80's and had some wild times but Niggers are off limits ALWAYS!!!

24. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Yeah, I was young once too, played in rock/metal bands in the 80's and had some wild times but Niggers are off limits ALWAYS!!!
    I worked as a driver for a strip club for 4-5 years. Needless to say, lots of fun times! I never was attracted to nigger sows or mixed sows. So that was never a problem. But I also stayed away from the mudsharks!