Close

Likes Likes:  131
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Screw Old Navy

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    They bees such a nice fambly.Wouldn’t mind hearing about them getting a front tire blowout at 90mph on I95!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I got this from Canadian Tire. I've been shopping there my whole life and never EVER have I seen a nigger of any kind there, buying tools, building/cleaning supplies, automotive parts or anything else. They don't even have niggers at the cash or sweeping up.

I know it says Black Friday and all, but this - such a nice, "wholesome" nigger fambly (as though niggers live in fambly units) is beyond ridiculous.

I'm SO SICK of this bullshit!!!

At this point of the game, I will go anywhere (farther from home, previous bad experience, more money etc; etc than patronize any joint that sends me advertisements that are wall to wall niggers cover to cover.

N.A.A.C.P.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    sales?

Niggers don’t need even an EBT card if all they do is shop lift everything. In most liberal cities it’s not even considered a crime if they steal less than $1000 worth of shit. If these woke retailers want to attract niggers to their businesses than I hope they get robbed into bankruptcy.
    You are absolutely correct. These niggers in Commiefornia just casually walk in, take whatever the fuck they want, and casually walk out the door with their free shit. I remember when store security would tackle those fuckers, rough em up a bit, toss em in handcuffs then wait till the cops showed up to haul their black asses to jail. The Niggers in San Francisco just smashed the windows out of a high-end jewely store yesterday and made off with boo-koo amounts of expensive "jury". Nothing will happen if they get caught of course, as the Mayors a fuckin retarded Nigger bitch who got caught without her obedience muzzle on her ugly snout then used the excuse that she was "feelin the groove of the music in the cloob (club) since it was the first time in 25 years some nigger band she liked had reunited and performed live". I mean I don't give two shits about wearing a fuckin mask, I never do, but if you're the nigger Mayor who's making everyone else wear one she should follow her own mandates.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    To hell with all that pandering nonsense. This is a good reason to start small businesses, even if in the basement or garage.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    The fact that all of these woketurd corporations won't let anyone contact them by email is proof of their cowardice, hypocrisy, dishonesty, and fragility. If loving niggers was as "wholesome" and "mainstream" as they claim, why are they cowering in fear like weak-ass bitchboys from potential negative comments? If "racists" are a "tiny minority of powerless losers" as they always claim, why are they so afraid?
    You absolutely nailed it! That's exactly why they ALWAYS close their comment sections.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

^^^^^ Retreads... or is that retards!

N.A.A.C.P.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    They bees such a nice fambly.Wouldn’t mind hearing about them getting a front tire blowout at 90mph on I95!
    Den' da' fambly would call crump. Highways beez RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSS!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Old Navy clothes are lame.
    Pottery Barn.. Old Navy... TJ Maxx...

It's like the same group of talentless, creatively bankrupt advertising/branding firms got together and hatched all these dumbly named crap retail outlets. They establish a pointless, dumb brand for their heavily marketed corporate headed franchises and then sell overpriced crap that was made in a slave camp somewhere in the third world.

And then, to add even more misery, they mail you nigger fortified catalogs. When archeologists dig this up, they'll either laugh or cry.
    The first time I bought Old Navy crap was in college, and I found out quickly what crap it is. You can get better quality at Walmart for cheaper (the George brand is surprisingly decent for cheap disposable tees).

Gap and Banana Republic are for the idiots who think they're a step up, when they're definitely not.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

11. Likes Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12