Last year, before the stolen election, my brother calls me and says there was a Antifa/BLM rally notification on an electronic sign, located over the Southern State parkway. It was to take place in Long Beach, warning that there would be blocked streets and police activity. A friend sent me the link to Antifa's twitter announcement: Rally for social justice, starting at 4:30, various nigger and faggot guest speakers, followed by a march over to the "MLK Center", in the nigger area behind McDonalds. I started calling everyone I knew, but they were all busy working, so I decided to go it alone. I put on some ass-kicking boots, my Trump hat, and rigged up a flag on a nice piece of tropical hardwood, to crack skulls with. Put some goggles in my pocket, drove over there, and left my truck at a friend's. I skirted niggerville while walking over to city hall. One spook was eyeballing me, and started babbling, but ran when I took a step in his direction. I get down there, and see about 60 cops from various departments, all milling around, talking to each other, and two fake news cameraboys setting up their shit. It's almost 5:15 and there's nobody there. I see a pipework stage has been erected, with a lectern and a small PA, but that is it. I'm walking all over - there is no sign of Fagtifa, or BLM negroes, anywhere. I go back to where all the cops are, and walk up to a bunch of them. I say "I thought I'd come down to back you guys up". One of them looks up at me and "Jesus christ, glad to hear that". I had about a foot and 100 pounds on him. I asked them where the fuck is the rally ? They said this is it. I made sure to say hello to all the officers, who seemed like a good bunch. Then I went over to the newsboys, and said "Looks like you're the only commie faggots that showed up". They just shrugged, so I left them alone. I was leaving, and here I see a black guy, all dressed up in MAGA gear, Trump hat, carrying a Back-the-Blue flag, so I talked to him for a while. He was disappointed when I told him there was nothing happening. I heard nothing about this event after I got home.