Close

Likes Likes:  46
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Went To Antifa/BLM Faggot-Fest

Last year, before the stolen election, my brother calls me and says there was a Antifa/BLM rally notification on an electronic sign, located over the Southern State parkway. It was to take place in Long Beach, warning that there would be blocked streets and police activity. A friend sent me the link to Antifa's twitter announcement: Rally for social justice, starting at 4:30, various nigger and faggot guest speakers, followed by a march over to the "MLK Center", in the nigger area behind McDonalds. I started calling everyone I knew, but they were all busy working, so I decided to go it alone. I put on some ass-kicking boots, my Trump hat, and rigged up a flag on a nice piece of tropical hardwood, to crack skulls with. Put some goggles in my pocket, drove over there, and left my truck at a friend's. I skirted niggerville while walking over to city hall. One spook was eyeballing me, and started babbling, but ran when I took a step in his direction. I get down there, and see about 60 cops from various departments, all milling around, talking to each other, and two fake news cameraboys setting up their shit. It's almost 5:15 and there's nobody there. I see a pipework stage has been erected, with a lectern and a small PA, but that is it. I'm walking all over - there is no sign of Fagtifa, or BLM negroes, anywhere. I go back to where all the cops are, and walk up to a bunch of them. I say "I thought I'd come down to back you guys up". One of them looks up at me and "Jesus christ, glad to hear that". I had about a foot and 100 pounds on him. I asked them where the fuck is the rally ? They said this is it. I made sure to say hello to all the officers, who seemed like a good bunch. Then I went over to the newsboys, and said "Looks like you're the only commie faggots that showed up". They just shrugged, so I left them alone. I was leaving, and here I see a black guy, all dressed up in MAGA gear, Trump hat, carrying a Back-the-Blue flag, so I talked to him for a while. He was disappointed when I told him there was nothing happening. I heard nothing about this event after I got home.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was a BLM "march" or whatever the nigger fucks call it two summers ago in a town near me.

We basically have no niggers out here, so the 3 or 4 that showed up stood on a corner with their sign shaking in their Joedens.

Plenty of drive by "nigger go home" and "fucking niggers" chants were heard. (I was grinning ear to ear, VERY pleased by this).

Another cool thing that happened was since this is a farm community, several young farm boys in their over fueled diesel pickup trucks circled the block, "rolling coal" onto the already black shines on the corner every time they passed.

I think these boys darkened those darkies by a couple shades!

I didn't see any, but it was reported from a credible source that concerned community members stood in the doorways of businesses with Armalite rifles slung over their shoulders.

There was no violence, certainly no looting and shortly after it started, the nigs loaded back up into their hooptie and left the area, spending a fraction of the hour the event was supposed to last.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You live in Nigger York? That's sad. But then again, I live in Nigger Jersey.
    NY and NJ are full of them shitheads.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are natural born cowards, only loud when they're in the majority.

Antifa scum are even lower forms of life because they choose to hate everything that is white and normal, while at least niggers have the excuse they were born niggers. Useless eaters with no redeeming qualities is an accurate description.

BTW this is one reason why I don't call myself an official "white nationalist," because they seem to think that all white libtards, no matter how traitorous and hate-filled, can be "saved." Sorry, that's not how it works.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    HA! Useless commies cunts.......

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post

Antifa scum are even lower forms of life because they choose to hate everything that is white and normal, while at least niggers have the excuse they were born niggers. Useless eaters with no redeeming qualities is an accurate description.

BTW this is one reason why I don't call myself an official "white nationalist," because they seem to think that all white libtards, no matter how traitorous and hate-filled, can be "saved." Sorry, that's not how it works.
    YES! The lower forms of life are indeed cowards!

I have always been mostly solitary. When I was in school, I always stood alone.
    Whenever I encounter the scum, they alway bother me in packs.
    Whenever I catch one alone, they always cower away.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post

Just like animals, darkies practice pack mentality.

N.A.A.C.P.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Another cool thing that happened was since this is a farm community, several young farm boys in their over fueled diesel pickup trucks circled the block, "rolling coal" onto the already black shines on the corner every time they passed.
    I think these boys darkened those darkies by a couple shades!
    Love those coal rolling videos on YouTube. Pollution does have a "disparate impact" on minorities sometimes.

10. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve never heard of an antifa/BLM fest in my neck of the woods. I’ve heard of blm niggers harassing people eating outside of a restaurant. It didn’t work too well for them. They were run off. A nigger lover got mouthy and was wrangled and arrested. Inciting a riot does not go too well down here in FL.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    You live in Nigger York? That's sad. But then again, I live in Nigger Jersey.
    NY and NJ are full of them shitheads.
    I love NY - at least the part of it where I live. Yeah, there are jigs here, but I grew up in the '60s and '70s, and dealing with their hostility is second nature. They've gotten priced out of the neighborhoods they once ruined, including the ones nearest to my home town. We still have a ton of law enforcement hereabouts, and the libturds just got a beating on election day, so the spoons won't be getting away with much anytime soon. I can always go up to my home in the Adirondacks, for a nigger free perspective....

13. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’ve never heard of an antifa/BLM fest in my neck of the woods. I’ve heard of blm niggers harassing people eating outside of a restaurant. It didn’t work too well for them. They were run off. A nigger lover got mouthy and was wrangled and arrested. Inciting a riot does not go too well down here in FL.
    I'm not holding my breath, but the SCOTUS could very well cancel out our fucked up concealed carry laws up here.
    Then we'll be seeing a lot more polite niggers, and the ones that aren't......well, you know what happens to them.

15. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I'm not holding my breath, but the SCOTUS could very well cancel out our fucked up concealed carry laws up here.
    Then we'll be seeing a lot more polite niggers, and the ones that aren't......well, you know what happens to them.

You got that shit right! Look what happened in Florida for instance when John Q. started packing heat. Carjacking? What was that?

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love NY - at least the part of it where I live. Yeah, there are jigs here, but I grew up in the '60s and '70s, and dealing with their hostility is second nature. They've gotten priced out of the neighborhoods they once ruined, including the ones nearest to my home town. We still have a ton of law enforcement hereabouts, and the libturds just got a beating on election day, so the spoons won't be getting away with much anytime soon. I can always go up to my home in the Adirondacks, for a nigger free perspective....
    I used to go to Lake Jorge (around Albany) with my then young wife back when I was still alive.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whenever I go up to Connecticut and NYC to visit, I still keep my CCW on me. I carried to a Rangers game a few years back. I conceal very well. No one will know I have a Glock 43X on me until I have to use it. And the way I see it “I’d rather be tried by 12 than carried by six“. If I did defend myself in a life-threatening situation, what would the prosecution say? They’d rather have seen me be killed? I carry everywhere I go.I won’t go into a place that checks for weapons,unless it’s the courthouse and I have bussiness to tend to.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Whenever I go up to Connecticut and NYC to visit, I still keep my CCW on me. I carried to a Rangers game a few years back. I conceal very well. No one will know I have a Glock 43X on me until I have to use it. And the way I see it “I’d rather be tried by 12 than carried by six“. If I did defend myself in a life-threatening situation, what would the prosecution say? They’d rather have seen me be killed? I carry everywhere I go.I won’t go into a place that checks for weapons,unless it’s the courthouse and I have bussiness to tend to.
    Sports venues now have airport-style security lines, where you put your stuff in a basket, and walk through a metal detector. They also have wand-type metal detectors damn near everywhere now. An out-of-town tourist got wanded at the Empire State building, got busted and was facing prison time a couple of years ago. The Anti-crime cops that used to study pedestrians to see if they were carrying were disbanded, but the new nigger mayor-elect says he's restoring them to duty. I guarantee that they'll be busting white guys for pocket knives instead of niggers. All bets are off as far as getting stopped by NYC cops - they are more or less on strike, only doing what their superiors order them to do. I've always carried, or not, based on where I'm going and what I'm doing - even in the bad old '70s and '80s, when you faced 5 years if caught with a gun. It would be great if we could get state permits that were good everywhere. I don't like looking over my shoulder.

20. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    but the constitu...oh, NYC.

22. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post