Close

Likes Likes:  29
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

The white liberal

I know this topic has probably been talked about on here a million times but here it goes. I was having a conversation with an old friend of mine that I hadn’t seen in years. The conversation about niggers and the like came up. All I basically said was that I don’t believe that the abdication of the white man would be the solution to the blight of niggers and instead of blaming and persecuting whitey, they should just take responsibility for their actions. That idea just didn’t compute with my old friend and he got very hateful about it and now won’t talk to me. Honestly I could care less about what an idiot thinks but it saddens me knowing that it’s a much larger problem than just one or two idiots. I wish more white people would wake up and see what is going on. They not only tolerate the white bashing but they justify and embrace it. How do they live with themselves with all that self hatred?

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awake View Post
    . How do they live with themselves with all that self hatred?
    I tell them all the time to off themselves if they really believe the shit they spew from their cock gobblers. White liberals are worse than niggers.

3. Likes Nig Zero, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I tell them all the time to off themselves if they really believe the shit they spew from their cock gobblers. White liberals are worse than niggers.
    Agreed. Their the ones that push the bullshit agenda.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any White that does not understand what is happening after having witnessed the events of 2020 is either: willfully ignorant, moronically stupid, or insane. Either way, those genes are counterproductive for civilization. Let their niggers murder them. We will make more Whites, who are functional and want to live, to replace them.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awake View Post
    Agreed. Their the ones that push the bullshit agenda.
    100% CORRECT!! LIBTARDISM is a MENTAL DISORDER, and a very DANGEROUS one at that!!

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    Any White that does not understand what is happening after having witnessed the events of 2020 is either: willfully ignorant, moronically stupid, or insane. Either way, those genes are counterproductive for civilization. Let their niggers murder them. We will make more Whites, who are functional and want to live, to replace them.
    Correct. White cuck Ivory tower asswipes are worse than are the niggers. Niggers wouldn't be acting on their true natures day after day if they didn't have the backing of a bunch of pansy-assed Libtards. They all need to be sent to Detroit for a weekend and see how much they weep for niggers after getting up close and personal with their pets.

I am not a violent person, but looking at this emasculated asshole makes me want to beat the shit out of him.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	white privuntitled.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	205.2 KB 
ID:	18176
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Nig Zero, Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never argue or debate far left liberals. I simply counter them with facts and watch their heads explode.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Placing scannable QR code stickers linked to CO in strategic places around town would be a great start.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Correct. White cuck Ivory tower asswipes are worse than are the niggers. Niggers wouldn't be acting on their true natures day after day if they didn't have the backing of a bunch of pansy-assed Libtards. They all need to be sent to Detroit for a weekend and see how much they weep for niggers after getting up close and personal with their pets.

I am not a violent person, but looking at this emasculated asshole makes me want to beat the shit out of him.

Unlike you, I’m no stranger to violence. And of course, I agree with you. The best thing someone can do for that cuck boy liberal piece of human waste is to permanently put him out of his misery and rid the world of the misery he is inflicting onto others by his mere existence!

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Correct. White cuck Ivory tower asswipes are worse than are the niggers. I am not a violent person, but looking at this emasculated asshole makes me want to beat the shit out of him.

I'll help him break free, of gravity, when I hang my size 14 in his fairy ass.

16. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I'll help him break free, of gravity, when I hang my size 14 in his fairy ass.
    Kicking a pathetic bastard like that in the ass would be amusing,but would do him no good,he thinks he’s a martyr .Dropping the fool off in a nigger hood some weekend night might teach him something if he wasn’t killed.Niggers don’t even appreciate white cucks!

18. Likes Rev. Dick, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Kicking a pathetic bastard like that in the ass would be amusing,but would do him no good,he thinks he’s a martyr .Dropping the fool off in a nigger hood some weekend night might teach him something if he wasn’t killed.Niggers don’t even appreciate white cucks!
    He could go there wearing his little sign and a BLM shirt and those niggers would rob him, rape him, beat him to death and toss him in a dumpster.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I'd give him a slightly different sign, before dropping him off.....

Name:	die-hard-3-678x381.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	18183

22. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He could go there wearing his little sign and a BLM shirt and those niggers would rob him, rape him, beat him to death and toss him in a dumpster.
    And if he did not die,I am still not sure if he would have learned his lesson.Niggers are not to be trusted by humans.Niggers will turn on humans every chance they get.Liberals can never get this through their thick ,dense skulls.They want to treat the savages as humans!

24. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post