Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Fake cRapper Drake eases his pain over Astroworld by spending money on whores.

This phony mutt grew up in Forest Hill, an upper middle-class neighbourhood in Toronto. Pretends he's some gangsta nigga from the projects.

Silly story. It's not possible to spend 1 mllion on strippers and whores, is it? Nigger Travis and Drake were trying.

Hours after his performance with Travis Scott, Drake reportedly went to a strip club in Houston, where he spent $1 million on strippers, according to a video posted by DJ Akademiks...The strip club video comes after TMZ reported that Drake and Travis partied at a Dave & Busters in Houston the same night as Astroworld.

Niggers. Whatchoo gon' do?

Drake Apparently Spent $1 Million at a Strip Club the Night 8 People Died at Travis’ Concert (yahoo.com)
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    This phony mutt grew up in Forest Hill, an upper middle-class neighbourhood in Toronto. Pretends he's some gangsta nigga from the projects.

Silly story. It's not possible to spend 1 mllion on strippers and whores, is it? Nigger Travis and Drake were trying.

Niggers. Whatchoo gon' do?

Drake Apparently Spent $1 Million at a Strip Club the Night 8 People Died at Travis’ Concert (yahoo.com)
    No SURPRISE!!

3. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only a moron would spend $1million at a strip bar! All niggers are moronic beasts by nature.Its in their DNA!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's called "nigger rich" for a reason.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Tru Dat!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post

That's exactly what it's called and a nigger isn't rich for long!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Nigger rich" is merely the status immediately preceding "broke-ass nigger"!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    What disgusting women to degrade themselves, even for that kind of money. I've been to a classier kind of "club" a few times with the guys, which was never my thing, and I actually feel bad for the one who gave me my first lap dance. (Talked to her a little afterward, a really pretty and super sweet girl who lost her real job during the 2001 recession.) But I never went to these effective whorehouses where these mudsharks have no problem grinding against bucks. Not all will take muh dikk for more money, but that clothed coontact is still mudsharking.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes Celticgirl liked this post