Close

Likes Likes:  9

Thread: USAF Human...

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

USAF Human...

I am a proud USAF veteran. I served my country, as did my father, and his father before him. I have very few non-veteran friends and frankly I like it that way. The non-Vet has no idea what we are talking about most of the time, so it is either a blank look or it is the nod-and-smile response. They have no clue how real PTSD is (but some of us know it too well).

Anyway, I was just thinking about my interactions with niggers while still on active duty. The Air Force is considered to be a more cerebral branch so the bar for entrance is high. The physical wasn't too bad, but it is the mental stuff... so how do niggers wind up in my beloved Air Force? IDK, but I keep coming back to apefirmitive action or some subset of it.

Some of the niggers were tolerable but a lot of them were just the same niggers in clean clothes. On weekends on base, these fucking monkeys would still blast their nigger music and talk their same niggerbabble. They did the nigger shuffle when the walked...all the things that they can't do during duty hours.

Yesterday was Veterans Day and for some reason I thought about this subject. Please add on if you feel the need or desire. MODS***If this is not in the right place, please feel free to move it to the appropriate place.

To all my brother and sister veterans, Happy Veterans Day....

Niggers, go fuck yourselves.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    My dad was in AF/SAC 1951-55. My alleged son spent 8 years active duty in AF. I salute you
    PISS ON NIGGERS!

4. Likes GDRHammer, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger could no more be in the Air Force than it could be anywhere in the civilized world. While niggers are coddled, considered as humans, and considered as our equals, inevitably, the fractures in civilized society will be so great, the human species will have another Dark Ages.

It's not that the liberals and Democrats don't know their history and the fall of Rome. But in their lust for power and money, they'll use niggers and illegals to further their goals. They still live in gates communities.

Unchecked, this madness will result in nigger doctors, teachers, engineers, scientists. Add to that entrepreneurs, CEOs, and lead roles in construction trades, despite being lazy and not knowing the craft. You and your loved ones will ride in a plane, or a car, or a train wherein some small but critical part is designed by a low IQ ape, and for fear of racisms, it will not be changed to be safe. Multiply that a million fold and inevitably we will be at the mercy of nigger science, handiwork, and production. You can bet on this, the tech companies want to hire, keep, promote magic coons. Just a matter of time.

I hate to sound negative, but all of you know the old adage about burying one's head in the sand. If niggers are never confronted and disarmed with their uselessness, nothing good will happen.
    (Let me add, everything will be uglier as well, and stinkier. Lots of Lakeishas with ghetto nails, dirty head fur, and bix nooding are already all around).
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Though I am a Marine, I had a brother-in-law who was Air Force. He was Stationed at Wright Patterson AFB in Ohio.

Wright Pat, is generally considered the pinnacle of the USAF and its think tank. Unbelievable aircraft have been developed and flown from there.
    I've been on base many times and the conspicuous absence of niggers is glaringly obvious. Go AF!

7. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Veteran's Day GDH!