Close

Likes Likes:  35
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Nigger Rivals Try to Take Out Crapper Julio Foolio but miss with over 100 shots

Another useless shitskin crapper you've never heard about escapes death from his fellow groids in Florida . With the price of ammo, these niggers need to take some shooting lessons.
    https://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/v...41c80afC96Qf9a
    JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Controversial Jacksonville rap artist, Julio Foolio, was listed as the victim of a shootout in Riverside early Monday morning.

Ernest Street was sprayed in gunfire. A trail of bullet holes now mark where the shootout took place.
    https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...C4DUQZENZSSEQ/
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like a real asset to society.

I don't understand the mass proliferation of all these ugly ass, jungle beat bix nood (c)rappers. They all sound exactly alike. And there is like about 200 million or so of them. Talk about a saturated market.

BIX NOOD!

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

3. Likes Nig Zero, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, k9woman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTF was that? LOL.

If they all just disappeared; Would anyone even mind? Just asking....you know for a friend
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, he is the next nigger Beethoven. What is that on its haid, pull cords to help rustle him down?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Missed-target.jpeg 
Views:	13 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	18169

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Another useless shitskin crapper you've never heard about escapes death from his fellow groids in Florida . With the price of ammo, these niggers need to take some shooting lessons.
    https://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/v...41c80afC96Qf9ahttps://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...C4DUQZENZSSEQ/
    Nigger "marksmanship" at it's "finest!!"

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ernest Street was sprayed in gunfire
    Yet, they couldn't get the groid? I could do better and I've never even held a gun. Useless, worthless, pea-brained niggas. All these whiners wanting to "Stop Gun Violence" could easily do it merely by eliminating niggers. Two problems solved.

If cRapping exponentially increases, in a few years every second nigger will be a cRapper.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    That pile on his head would look right at home in the crapper.
    Must be some stink coming off that mess.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I don't understand the mass proliferation of all these ugly ass, jungle beat bix nood (c)rappers. They all sound exactly alike. And there is like about 200 million or so of them. Talk about a saturated market.

BIX NOOD!

I literally cannot understand one mangled word from that nigga's bootlips. Did he take diction lessons from Pootie Tang? What a blight on humanity these things are.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

15. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    negro marksmanship. what a joke.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yet, they couldn't get the groid? I could do better and I've never even held a gun. Useless, worthless, pea-brained niggas. All these whiners wanting to "Stop Gun Violence" could easily do it merely by eliminating niggers. Two problems solved.

If cRapping exponentially increases, in a few years every second nigger will be a cRapper.
    I believe anyone with an above 70 IQ could do better at shooting than a nigger.I’ve taken a lot of ladies out to the range to shoot a pistol for the first time.Both of my daughters were naturals. All you have to do is understand the mechanics. A nigger’s brain can’t understand anything.And they want to hold the gun sideways and look like king shit. I was shooting next to three niggers yesterday at the gun club.They were retired military and were boasting about their high priced Sig Sauer Legions at the crank range.However, not one of them could hit consistently past 5 yards or even at 5 yards for that matter.And here I am with a CZ 09 hitting consistently at 50 yrds.And as I watched laughing I knew why. They were not smart enough to figure out the mechanics of shooting. Wrong grip wrong stance and lack of basic knowledge.In other words, A nigger will always be a stupid nigger.
    Although I did not speak more than two words for them, they congratulated me on my good shooting, which really ain’t a compliment coming from clown niggers. But,like good janitors they swept up and brought me all their brass.

19. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post