Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

On the phone with a moronic nigger sow for 50 minutes

Recently tried to change a flight online and it said "sorry you must call to change this flight"... why? No reason given..
    Did some research and picked my flight in about 60 seconds,
    Called the stupid phone number and who should pick up but LaQueesha, the dumbest nigger sow ever to walk on four legs,
    Spoon fed her the information so she couldn't mess it up (as I said I already looked it up and had chosen it and had it on my computer screen),
    the niggersow was obviously a complete idiot and obviously just trying to draw the phone call out in order to not answer other ones. At 3 points in the phone call I almost fell asleep on the phone waiting so long for this ape imbecile to say she had accomplished something minor on "duh computah"...
    should have just hung up once I heard the nigger sow voice.
    It was Americoon Airlines.
    I can't believe anyone would pay someone of such incompetence. Are they trying to piss me off?

of course had to triple check afterward to make sure the sow had not ruined the whole thing luckily it was okay, pays to do research in advance in case you need to spoon feed, that way hard to mess up.
    Should have taken 3 minutes maximum...

2. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are fuckin' morons. Hoppin' crap......

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, MegaBeef liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Soon as I hear any kind of a marble mouth, or alphabet soup name, I hang up and try again.
    If I see wool on a cashier, I'll try another line, don't care how long it takes.
    Sows love to waste whitey's time. Don't give them the chance to do it....

6. Likes Tar Remover, MegaBeef, Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Moronic nigger sow is triple redundant

8. Likes MegaBeef liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeef View Post
    Recently tried to change a flight online and it said "sorry you must call to change this flight"... why? No reason given..
    Did some research and picked my flight in about 60 seconds,
    Called the stupid phone number and who should pick up but LaQueesha, the dumbest nigger sow ever to walk on four legs,
    Spoon fed her the information so she couldn't mess it up (as I said I already looked it up and had chosen it and had it on my computer screen),
    the niggersow was obviously a complete idiot and obviously just trying to draw the phone call out in order to not answer other ones. At 3 points in the phone call I almost fell asleep on the phone waiting so long for this ape imbecile to say she had accomplished something minor on "duh computah"...
    should have just hung up once I heard the nigger sow voice.
    It was Americoon Airlines.
    I can't believe anyone would pay someone of such incompetence. Are they trying to piss me off?

of course had to triple check afterward to make sure the sow had not ruined the whole thing luckily it was okay, pays to do research in advance in case you need to spoon feed, that way hard to mess up.
    Should have taken 3 minutes maximum...
    This is SYSTEMIC RACISM!! "Apefirmative Blacktion" is a TEXT BOOK example of it!! Humans have to actually work and be COMPETENT!!

10. Likes MegaBeef liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

"... Should have taken 3 minutes maximum..."

If a nigger picks up, I normally "click" then re-dial hoping a human call taker will pick up next.

Recently I had spent nearly a half hour listening to the music, when a retarded brohammie picked up.

I really didn't want to camp out on hold for another half hour, so I took my chances with the nigger mutant and experienced the same thing you did.

I spent an excessive amount of time with this lazy jabobba which only should have taken a minute or two.
    Fucking niggers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, MegaBeef liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you don't like the nigger and you just hang up, guess what? You'll just get another nigger.

14. Likes MegaBeef liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    if you don't like the nigger and you just hang up, guess what? You'll just get another nigger.
    Exactly.
    I mean we are talking about Americoon Airlines here...
    Recently had a simian problem with my bank was on the phone 2 entire hours before the 3 niggers could "excalade duh problum" to a white manager to fix it took like 30 seconds to fix for someone competent.
    I don't know why companies hire these baboons you will lose money and have huge hold times while they are taking 50 minutes to do a 3 minute transaction meanwhile how many other people are on hold not getting anything done and getting pissed off?

16. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly.
    I mean we are talking about Americoon Airlines here...
    Recently had a simian problem with my bank was on the phone 2 entire hours before the 3 niggers could "excalade duh problum" to a white manager to fix it took like 30 seconds to fix for someone competent.
    I don't know why companies hire these baboons you will lose money and have huge hold times while they are taking 50 minutes to do a 3 minute transaction meanwhile how many other people are on hold not getting anything done and getting pissed off?
    I thought you said 'similar' problem! Oh, 'simian' problem!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    I thought you said 'similar' problem! Oh, 'simian' problem!
    Yes that was the joke , you got it then... har har