Close

Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

God bless Judge Bruce Schroeder

Judge Schroeder in the Kyle Rittenhouse case has done a phenomenal job so far. He has stopped the prosecutor from bullying Kyle during the cross examination. He has been on the right side morally and legally through this whole trial. He is extremely wise and knows that the prosecutors are going for blood because of political liberal and nigger loving pressure. This judge has received death threats , mocked and has been labelled racist and everything else by the liberal evil demons. But still he stands strong in the face of evil. This Judge and defense team have given up 150% and deserve an award in my book

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Judge Schroeder in the Kyle Rittenhouse case has done a phenomenal job so far. He has stopped the prosecutor from bullying Kyle during the cross examination. He has been on the right side morally and legally through this whole trial. He is extremely wise and knows that the prosecutors are going for blood because of political liberal and nigger loving pressure. This judge has received death threats , mocked and has been labelled racist and everything else by the liberal evil demons. But still he stands strong in the face of evil. This Judge and defense team have given up 150% and deserve an award in my book
    The MSM is trying to have him appear unstable and racist. F them. They need to go suck another nigger dick.

3. Likes Nig Zero liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post

The MSM is trying to have him appear unstable and racist. F them. They need to go suck another nigger dick.

Something they specialize in!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Something they specialize in!
    The ONLY thing they specialize in!!

Coondoggle
    Chimpout Guest
    That’s why I come here for my news because they won’t tell me what’s really going on. All the media outlets are no longer spin they are pure propaganda factories. It feels like we are living in 1984.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    The media are really trying to turn people against him. They want a judge like judge Ito or the George Floyd judge. A nigger would shit on them literally the media would be lie "Oh, thank you."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been listening to the trial while at work. I heard every one of these "racial remarks" and every one of them has been twisted and distorted in an attempt to discredit the judge. I heard his "asking the jury to applaud a witness" which was also deliberately distorted. He said "thank you for your service" and then asked for a round of applause for veterans, not him specifically and not the jury to applaud him directly.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I've been listening to the trial while at work. I heard every one of these "racial remarks" and every one of them has been twisted and distorted in an attempt to discredit the judge. I heard his "asking the jury to applaud a witness" which was also deliberately distorted. He said "thank you for your service" and then asked for a round of applause for veterans, not him specifically and not the jury to applaud him directly.

The same media is trying to make the Defense lawyer in the Arbery case appear racist because he objected to Sharpton being in the courtroom there. Word is Sharpton did business with the mob years ago (selling drugs in Harlem) and ratted the mob out. He is probably on the fed payroll. That is why in the 20's and 30's the mob never did business with nogs. They only started when drugs became involved. They rat each other out for God sake.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The same media is trying to make the Defense lawyer in the Arbery case appear racist because he objected to Sharpton being in the courtroom there. Word is Sharpton did business with the mob years ago (selling drugs in Harlem) and ratted the mob out. He is probably on the fed payroll. That is why in the 20's and 30's the mob never did business with nogs. They only started when drugs became involved. They rat each other out for God sake.
    Tru Dat!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers say snitches get stitches but break quickly when they are offered a bucket of KFC or crack rock. There is No Honor Among Nigger Thieves. I hope the judges remain strong in the face of liberal communism, because people need to be able to defend themselves.