Close

Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Frosted Flakes?

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Frosted Flakes?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m-frosted...143000649.html

From the nigger world of Baskeetbawl...First off, why is this a sports story? Second, why is this a story at all? Only in the nigger world is something like this important. It seems that the nigger world is 'all manufactured drama, all the time'. Everything has to play out like a bad soap (something niggers have never heard of) opera. They all need to have an entourage or some stupid shit like that. Every day it is just endless hyperbole, shit-talking, posturing...you know...NIGGERNESS.

I am not a baskeetbawl fan in any way. I used to be to deal with it at NCAA (Nigger Coalition of Athletes and Assholes) tournament time but now I can't stand that either. Hard to believe that this game was once dominated by white, Jewish kids. Of course, niggers came around and infected it with their nigger bullshit and now look what it has become.

I hate these shitskin bootlipped motherfuckers.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "La La Anthony"? But with niggers, everything comes down to the muh dik. And then we get beta cucks chiming in, as though the squabbles of niggers over disrespek are important and newsworthy:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Carmelo Anthony That La La ‘[...].png 
Views:	30 
Size:	17.8 KB 
ID:	18156

Just look at him, the perfect nu-male, his panties all in a twist about these niggers:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ian Begley - Google Search.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	246.4 KB 
ID:	18157

How would some cuck who posts on Twitter know what men say to each other? Melo and La La and this beta should all go muh dik each other and get it over with.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

3. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post