Close

Likes Likes:  8
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

CMA awards. One big nigger show

Once again niggers have pushed their way in just like roaches into country music. The Nigger takeover has been slowly happening for the last several years and has now peaked. The Nigger boy with the pink hat won Best New artist award. Sickening. I didn't even bother to watch it. I only saw highlights. The site of those three fat greasy Nigger broad's with the huge afro wigs screaming capped it off. How in the hell do they represent country music? A lot of the white audience members in the back were not even clapping and looked miserable. Goodbye country music heroes like Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, and George Jones. Nigger is here !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    niggers have been ' shoehorned ' into every facet of human society. All the places you never saw coons, the swimming pool, golf courses, the ballet and country music awards. The insane inclusion brain washing has infested most humans now. They actually become offended if they do not see a nigger at any event or meeting. Niggers have been installed into every weak mind by their ruling masters. Folk who frequent this site are a failing minority resistance. The majority have succumbed to the orders of their new world order leaders. This will never be me. Remember, a few good men......
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

3. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's disgusting. Charlie Pride used to be the only tar pidgeon within miles of country music and he knew to keep the shines down because there was a noose somewhere with his name on it.

5. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva, Ignatow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Country Music? They are virtue signaling now too I guess. Disgusting.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    That's disgusting. Charlie Pride used to be the only tar pidgeon within miles of country music and he knew to keep the shines down because there was a noose somewhere with his name on it.
    Goddamn! I never knew Charlie Pride was a nigger!

I'm from Cleveland... the Rock and Roll capital of the world.

Never followed C&W music but I can tell you the niggers have crept into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

He was a well-behaved nigger, wasn't he?

Brothers Osborne bring message of inclusivity to CMA stage
    So: Nigger lovers or scrounging for WOKE points?

The brothers from Deale, Maryland, opened up in recent months about their private lives and personal struggles, with lead singer TJ coming out publicly as gay and guitarist John talking about his anxiety.
    Oh, now I get it. "I'm gay.' "I'm anxious". "I'm in therapy". All this whining gives them solidarity with downtrodden Neegrows, I guess. Just one big happy fambly.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/enter...9cd_story.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    There's been a vacuum in Country music since the mid '90s. They've been putting pretty boy cucks
    on stage with no personality, just a white stetson and affected drawl. Today Negroes. Tomorrow we'll
    have country rap music... sigh

The "day the music died" happened about 30 years ago.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can add this nigger lover

Bonnie Raitt is fully qualified. She studied Communist Relations and nigger studies.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnie_Raitt

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Bonnie Rait is the runner up queen of the coal burners. What a nasty old skag she is. We will never know how many blacksnakes the old mummy choked on in her day

14. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok Charlie Boy, you want to sing, fine. We're very lenient and reasonable people anyway. Just know you're a nigger, and don't be touching no human, ya hear? Don't bring other spooks unless we pre-approve them.

But the truth is niggers don't know their place. And this is how it always ends. I'm disgusted to see country music niggerfied. The last bastion of music not yet conquered by nigs is Classical music. It's inherently racist because the terms are in Italian, and the great works are also in Italian and German. But have no fear. The bix nood translation of The Valkyrie is coming soon.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Ok Charlie Boy, you want to sing, fine. We're very lenient and reasonable people anyway. Just know you're a nigger, and don't be touching no human, ya hear? Don't bring other spooks unless we pre-approve them.

But the truth is niggers don't know their place. And this is how it always ends. I'm disgusted to see country music niggerfied. The last bastion of music not yet conquered by nigs is Classical music. It's inherently racist because the terms are in Italian, and the great works are also in Italian and German. But have no fear. The bix nood translation of The Valkyrie is coming soon.
    Sadly, you are probably RIGHT!!

17. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Apparently the Pride negro knew its place. Probable the only way he flew under my radar for so many years.

I can remember older folks talking about him... I was thinking he was a good old boy (and I don't mean "boy" boy) singing about his lost dog in his rusty pick up truck with the flat tire.

N.A.A.C.P.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Apparently the Pride negro knew its place. Probable the only way he flew under my radar for so many years.

I can remember older folks talking about him... I was thinking he was a good old boy (and I don't mean "boy" boy) singing about his lost dog in his rusty pick up truck with the flat tire.
    A few decades ago, my brother and I were talking that "good there's no niggers in country music". Not that we were into country music, just that it's music that we felt was not applicable to negroes. Then he said, "but there's Charlie Pride". And on second thought, I said, "You're right".

Charlie Boy knew just to do his thing, don't politicize it, act as a normal person, and look, he got far. I don't recall him being told to enter the back door. My point is, most of us are open minded and reasonable.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I've heard that in the South, in the past, blacks and whites were respectful to each other, as long as you went to church, knew your place, and just go about your business. Trouble began when blacks began stealing, raping, assaulting, and doing crime in the peaceable parts of town, i.e. white areas. So of course it's only normal to fight back and draw the lines. At that point, blacks had used up their goodwill pass and became niggers. And with the muh-dikk, disrespectful behavior against whites, hell, that's not gonna happen, niggers. They prey on young and gullible white girls, then a sprog come out. They crossed a point of no return. Now they demand equality, when they are not being peaceful and industrious contributors to society.

Too many people these days think they are equals, despite the evidence that they are not, they are a species apart. That's the scary part, of ignoring the truth about niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

"... Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I've heard that in the South, in the past, blacks and whites were respectful to each other, as long as you went to church, knew your place, and just go about your business..."

When I was a youngster, I would visit relatives down in Charleston, South Carolina every summer.

As I remember the coons were very tame. Addressing my aunt as Ma'am, my uncle as "Sir" anytime we would cross paths with them... always removing their cover or tipping their brims.

My aunt even had a "sista"... more like an Aunt Jemima mammy that cleaned her toilets.

I was a little concerned about a boon in the house as was my dad! I remember him always saying, "Keep an eye on your shit, Aunt Jemima is here"!

This was late 70's and niggers were a different breed down in S.C. than they were in northeast Ohio.

N.A.A.C.P.