Close

Likes Likes:  99
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

What should we do about racist roads?

We must do something about these racist roads.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/buttigieg...215546335.html

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    The tendency to build highways in neighborhoodswith lower incomes or higher proportions of people of color, sometimes acting as de facto racial boundaries, is well established and it is one reason that pollution and illnesses such as asthma are more prevalent in those areas.

or maybe little niggers have more asthma because mammy smoked two packs a day during pregnancy.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    We must do something about these racist roads.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/buttigieg...215546335.html
    Fucking "pete butt pirate" should go back on "Maternity Leave!!" It's better when dhimmirats do nothing at all than when they "work" and FUCK things up with their "wokeness!!" Trump was RIGHT, everything "woke" turns to SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Fucking "pete butt pirate" should go back on "Maternity Leave!!" It's better when dhimmirats do nothing at all than when they "work" and FUCK things up with their "wokeness!!" Trump was RIGHT, everything "woke" turns to SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!
    Awww, Butt-gig is butt-hurt over rayciss roads harming the friendly, downtrodden POCs? Very sad. He probably cries into his pillow every night, when he's not biting it.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The "Racist roads" he's talking about are right around where I live, on Long Island, NY's south shore.
    Robert Moses was said to be so raycizz, that he deliberately designed the parkways with low underpasses,
    to keep busloads of NYC niggers from coming to our state parks, pools and beaches, such as Jone's Beach.
    In reality, he intended parkways for cars only, and expressways and highways for buses, and trucks. A lot of
    landmarks hereabouts are named for Robert Moses, which woketurds are trying to change. Now that niggers
    have hoopties and 'scalades, they come out in mobs, and foul whatever they see with tons of litter, shit-filled
    pampers, and empty purpa drank bottles. They don't swim, and smoking, grilling, boom boxes and muh dikk
    are prohibited, so they show up en masse after hours, which requires a 100 man riot squad to eject. As a
    result, beaches are now closed at night, and we can't fish the surf as I've done for 50+ years. Thanks, niggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The "Racist roads" he's talking about are right around where I live, on Long Island, NY's south shore.
    Robert Moses was said to be so raycizz, that he deliberately designed the parkways with low underpasses,
    to keep busloads of NYC niggers from coming to our state parks, pools and beaches, such as Jone's Beach.
    In reality, he intended parkways for cars only, and expressways and highways for buses, and trucks. A lot of
    landmarks hereabouts are named for Robert Moses, which woketurds are trying to change. Now that niggers
    have hoopties and 'scalades, they come out in mobs, and foul whatever they see with tons of litter, shit-filled
    pampers, and empty purpa drank bottles. They don't swim, and smoking, grilling, boom boxes and muh dikk
    are prohibited, so they show up en masse after hours, which requires a 100 man riot squad to eject. As a
    result, beaches are now closed at night, and we can't fish the surf as I've done for 50+ years. Thanks, niggers.
    Stop quoting facts! They interfere with the woke points Libtards get for their wailing of "Oh, the poor niggers! See how liberal I am?"
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fucking shines try to ruin everything!

What's wrong with Coon Rd. or Coon Club Rd.? What's wrong with Nigger Pass and Nigger Run or Nigger Creek?

Apparently out in California spooks had a problem with "Coon" Rd. and got the name changed!

"Racist street name in Lake Tahoe, California to be changed | The Sacramento Bee" https://amp.sacbee.com/news/local/article246749861.html

Thankfully out where I live, I'll never see the day that Coon Club Road is renamed, and hopefully my grand kids won't either.

Coons don't come around here much... other than in the Amazon truck, and I'm sure they are happy to GTFO as soon as possible since none of their brethren can be spotted knuckling around!

Goddamn niggers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Fucking shines try to ruin everything!

What's wrong with Coon Rd. or Coon Club Rd.? What's wrong with Nigger Pass and Nigger Run or Nigger Creek?
    Nigger Run, and Nigger Creek, were both on my 1970's topographic map of Butte County, in Northern California.
    I was out there for 3 years, '78-'81, and saw exactly one nigger, at a hippie commune. They lived in a collection of
    campers and old school buses. An Indiana guy I worked with stayed there for a while, and he often reminded Lana,
    a 'fro-haired sheboon, that she was a nigger, not a "Native American". The hippies said that was "Not cool", so I
    helped move the guy to a vacant place we had. It turned out he was the only one there that was worth a damn for
    any purpose, and the commune was abandoned soon after.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger Run, and Nigger Creek, were both on my 1970's topographic map of Butte County, in Northern California.
    I was out there for 3 years, '78-'81, and saw exactly one nigger, at a hippie commune. They lived in a collection of
    campers and old school buses. An Indiana guy I worked with stayed there for a while, and he often reminded Lana,
    a 'fro-haired sheboon, that she was a nigger, not a "Native American".
    The hippies said that was "Not cool", so I
    helped move the guy to a vacant place we had. It turned out he was the only one there that was worth a damn for
    any purpose, and the commune was abandoned soon after.
    Where niggers get the idea that they are somehow part of some Indian tribe, I have no clue. The term "Buffalo soldiers" came from plains Indians who thought the wooly heads and black hides of nigger soldiers made them look like buffalo, although the bison were much more valuable to the Indians than were stupid niggers. I guess they were rayciss too.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's just something about Secretary Buttplug's face that makes me want to punch it.

Repeatedly.

Until it doesn't look that way anymore...

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Where niggers get the idea that they are somehow part of some Indian tribe, I have no clue. The term "Buffalo soldiers" came from plains Indians who thought the wooly heads and black hides of nigger soldiers made them look like buffalo, although the bison were much more valuable to the Indians than were stupid niggers. I guess they were rayciss too.
    There were real indians living in that area, the Maidu people. They were quiet and unassuming on their own,
    no trouble, but when I first moved up there, and old timer told me "Don't ever drink with the indians". Well, we
    stopped to wet our whistles at a tiny mountain bar, and people began to filter in. I wasn't paying attention, but
    the bartender was trying to warn us to GTFO. All the sudden we were fighting the whole bar - men, women and
    children. We made it to my 4WD, got a shovel, a jack handle, and a .45 - beat them back, and split. That happened
    in the afternoon, 40 miles from Oroville. It turns out the tribes in the area got massacred during the gold rush era,
    and hadn't forgiven the white devils yet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awww, Butt-gig is butt-hurt over rayciss roads harming the friendly, downtrodden POCs? Very sad. He probably cries into his pillow every night, when he's not biting it.
    Whenmhe is getting butt "muh Dik'd" by his "husband!!"

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    There's just something about Secretary Buttplug's face that makes me want to punch it.

Repeatedly.

Until it doesn't look that way anymore...
    I know almost nothing about him except what I read here yet I feel his face is eminently punchable. So is his boyfriend's.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	buttgeig - Google Search.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	312.7 KB 
ID:	18144

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    [FONT="]The tendency to [/FONT]build highways in neighborhoods[FONT="]with lower incomes or higher proportions of people of color, sometimes acting as de facto racial boundaries, is well established and it is one reason that [/FONT]pollution and illnesses such as asthma are more prevalent in those areas.

or maybe little niggers have more asthma because mammy smoked two packs a day during pregnancy.
    Or maybe they build the roads etc where the property values are the lowest, or wherever niggers live. Likewise NY Parkways are restricted to cars only, even pickups with commercial plates were banned. it's much cheaper to build highways for cars only as well.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know almost nothing about him except what I read here yet I feel his face is eminently punchable. So is his boyfriend's.

Name:	buttgeig - Google Search.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	312.7 KB 
ID:	18144
    He panders his gay AIDS-infected ass off to the niggers, but they still hate him.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's the former mayor of South Bend, Indiana -- a nigger-infested crap hole in the middle of nowhere. No one, and I mean no one, has any real idea what this poof's claim to fame is, other than he's openly queer.

I'm a social libertarian by nature, and don't care what consenting adults do behind closed doors, but I hate idiots like Mayor Buttplug flaunting their deviance in public like it's something anyone else wants to see.

Most of all, I hate the perverted appropriation of marital roles these deviates have promoted. Buttplug does not have a "husband" because they both have dicks. Gays need to knock that shit off, because even most liberals snicker under their breath at that garbage. A marriage, as has been defined since the Dawn of Time, is a social compact between a man (dick), and a woman (vagina). There's no such thing as a "marriage" with a "husband" (dick) and a "husband" (dick).

That's a homosexual relationship, not a marriage. That's marital appropriation with no basis in reality.

In the 20 years of our actual marriage, my wife (vagina) and I (dick) have biologically produced 4 snotty, stuck-up, spoiled offspring. We did not adopt them (though at times -- especially lately, I have thought about getting rid of one in particular).

We brought them into the world. We cared for them. We raised them. We fell back upon our marriage as the cornerstone our family was built upon to do that.

That is the definition of "marriage".

I am not a gay-basher. Again, I don't care what people do in private. My wife's older sister is gay, she's one of the best people I've ever known, but she keeps that shit to herself. And, she never refers to her partner as her "wife". Maybe that's a byproduct of her Catholic upbringing, I don't know...

I will never acknowledge a homosexual partnership as "marriage".

Because it's not...

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I will never acknowledge a homosexual partnership as "marriage".

Because it's not...
    Fucking aye. Riddle me this : WTF are Mr. & Mr. Buttplug doing in a hospital bed with these poor infants ?

Name:	Buttplug.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	8.2 KB 
ID:	18145

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fucking aye. Riddle me this : WTF are Mr. & Mr. Buttplug doing in a hospital bed with these poor infants ?

All that comes to mind is, those poor fucking kids...

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Or maybe they build the roads etc where the property values are the lowest, or wherever niggers live. Likewise NY Parkways are restricted to cars only, even pickups with commercial plates were banned. it's much cheaper to build highways for cars only as well.
    Property value will always be lowest where niggers live. You could be every rich whitey out of some affluent area and give it to the niggers. They would make it a rundown shithole with 6 months.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

They rented the uterus of some money-hungry slag who was willing to carry those babies for 9 months and turn them over to THESE guys. I bet those babies had a hefty price tag. Uterus rental is big business these days.

Kishi, the downlow buck with a manure pile on its head. gets all gushy over the boys and their new bundles of joy. They may have gotten a discount since it's two - maybe half price on the second one to emerge.

Name:	buttplughoto Of Their Babies Shared Their Names.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	180.3 KB 
ID:	18148

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast