Close

Likes Likes:  99
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Kishi, the downlow buck with a manure pile on its head. gets all gushy over the boys and their new bundles of joy. They may have gotten a discount since it's two - maybe half price on the second one to emerge.
    Attachment 18148
    Is that what the mushroom growth on top of its haid is?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    They rented the uterus of some money-hungry slag who was willing to carry those babies for 9 months and turn them over to THESE guys. I bet those babies had a hefty price tag. Uterus rental is big business these days.

Kishi, the downlow buck with a manure pile on its head. gets all gushy over the boys and their new bundles of joy. They may have gotten a discount since it's two - maybe half price on the second one to emerge.

Attachment 18148
    WTF ! Did he steal a ball o' yarn out of granny's knitting basket ?
    What a downlow faggot nigger !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    When a "married" gay couple were introduced to us at a friend's wedding my husband said to one "How did you meet your wife?" The gay guy said "No we call each my husband" to which my husband replied "That's the biggest load of shit I've heard in a long time, how the F does that work?" then my husband asked if there very any Fairy cakes or Pouff pastries, he was accused of being homophobic, he said "I live in a home and I'm not frightened of it" so I had to drag him away before it got any worse.

Pretty funny!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Buttefukkers comments are without a doubt the dumbest fucking thing I've read all year, and that's saying something.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When a "married" gay couple were introduced to us at a friend's wedding my husband said to one "How did you meet your wife?" The gay guy said "No we call each my husband" to which my husband replied "That's the biggest load of shit I've heard in a long time, how the F does that work?" then my husband asked if there were any Fairy cakes or Pouff pastries, he was accused of being homophobic, he said "I live in a home and I'm not frightened of it" so I had to drag him away before it got any worse.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want to drive on them!

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    He's the former mayor of South Bend, Indiana -- a nigger-infested crap hole in the middle of nowhere. No one, and I mean no one, has any real idea what this poof's claim to fame is, other than he's openly queer.

I'm a social libertarian by nature, and don't care what consenting adults do behind closed doors, but I hate idiots like Mayor Buttplug flaunting their deviance in public like it's something anyone else wants to see.

Most of all, I hate the perverted appropriation of marital roles these deviates have promoted. Buttplug does not have a "husband" because they both have dicks. Gays need to knock that shit off, because even most liberals snicker under their breath at that garbage. A marriage, as has been defined since the Dawn of Time, is a social compact between a man (dick), and a woman (vagina). There's no such thing as a "marriage" with a "husband" (dick) and a "husband" (dick).

That's a homosexual relationship, not a marriage. That's marital appropriation with no basis in reality.

In the 20 years of our actual marriage, my wife (vagina) and I (dick) have biologically produced 4 snotty, stuck-up, spoiled offspring. We did not adopt them (though at times -- especially lately, I have thought about getting rid of one in particular).

We brought them into the world. We cared for them. We raised them. We fell back upon our marriage as the cornerstone our family was built upon to do that.

That is the definition of "marriage".

I am not a gay-basher. Again, I don't care what people do in private. My wife's older sister is gay, she's one of the best people I've ever known, but she keeps that shit to herself. And, she never refers to her partner as her "wife". Maybe that's a byproduct of her Catholic upbringing, I don't know...

I will never acknowledge a homosexual partnership as "marriage".

Because it's not...
    Thanx to Bootyfruit, I have always referred to South Bend as "South End"......

9. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When a "married" gay couple were introduced to us at a friend's wedding my husband said to one "How did you meet your wife?" The gay guy said "No we call each my husband" to which my husband replied "That's the biggest load of shit I've heard in a long time, how the F does that work?" then my husband asked if there were any Fairy cakes or Pouff pastries, he was accused of being homophobic, he said "I live in a home and I'm not frightened of it" so I had to drag him away before it got any worse.
    Yes. Your Hubby is awesome!

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anybody see the resemblave to Jim Bakker?

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The "Racist roads" he's talking about are right around where I live, on Long Island, NY's south shore.
    Robert Moses was said to be so raycizz, that he deliberately designed the parkways with low underpasses,
    to keep busloads of NYC niggers from coming to our state parks, pools and beaches, such as Jone's Beach.
    In reality, he intended parkways for cars only, and expressways and highways for buses, and trucks. A lot of
    landmarks hereabouts are named for Robert Moses, which woketurds are trying to change. Now that niggers
    have hoopties and 'scalades, they come out in mobs, and foul whatever they see with tons of litter, shit-filled
    pampers, and empty purpa drank bottles. They don't swim, and smoking, grilling, boom boxes and muh dikk
    are prohibited, so they show up en masse after hours, which requires a 100 man riot squad to eject. As a
    result, beaches are now closed at night, and we can't fish the surf as I've done for 50+ years. Thanks, niggers.
    Niggers surely ruin everything.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Fucking shines try to ruin everything!

What's wrong with Coon Rd. or Coon Club Rd.? What's wrong with Nigger Pass and Nigger Run or Nigger Creek?

Apparently out in California spooks had a problem with "Coon" Rd. and got the name changed!

"Racist street name in Lake Tahoe, California to be changed | The Sacramento Bee" https://amp.sacbee.com/news/local/article246749861.html

Thankfully out where I live, I'll never see the day that Coon Club Road is renamed, and hopefully my grand kids won't either.

Coons don't come around here much... other than in the Amazon truck, and I'm sure they are happy to GTFO as soon as possible since none of their brethren can be spotted knuckling around!

Goddamn niggers!
    We have a stretch on the American River near near Folsom CA named Negro Bar. It's a place the Niggers used to pan for gold during the Gold Rush. I'm surprised the niggers haven't tried to change the name yet but I'm guessing it will just be a matter of time in this woketard liberal shithole.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Fucking aye. Riddle me this : WTF are Mr. & Mr. Buttplug doing in a hospital bed with these poor infants ?
    Attachment 18145
    Well they're very tired after giving birf to these two little future Psychiatric patients for one thing. Chile-birf is rough on a fella. LOL

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12