We were looking at the TV listings, and I saw The Bachelorette is on again. I didn't change the channel, but I looked up the "contestant" because I had another feeling it was a nigger.

This would be funny if the lack of oildrilling didn't reveal their DL preferences.

Coming off of last week's situation with Jamie — which ended in him being sent home before the rose ceremony — Michelle Young felt empowered to trust her gut.

"Moving forward, I am going to push myself to be vulnerable with these guys," she told co-host Kaitlyn Bristowe on Tuesday's episode. "And if there's another situation where I feel like my intuition is giving me red flags, I'm going to have to address that at the time."
Will, Chris S., Casey, Chris G., Leroy, Rodney, Olumide, Brandon, Clayton, Joe, Romeo and Nayte joined Michelle for this week's only group date — a pajama party! The sleepover boasted an ice cream sundae bar, a cotton candy machine, giant stuffed animals and party games like Twister.

The guys enjoyed the offerings so much that they didn't even try to snag time with Michelle. "I was caught off-guard a little bit by the fact that I pretty much had to call the guys over," she said in an on-camera interview.

Then Kaitlyn and co-host Tayshia Adams informed the men that the sleepover would be taken "to the next level" with a teddy bear fight. The Bella Twins, Nikki and Brie, hosted The Ultimate Teddy Bear Takedown and the winning team would spend extra time with Michelle at an afterparty, while the losing team would head home.
https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-r...on-group-date/

Christ in heaven. That niggeress ooked out the cliche-ridden script it was fed, and then the episode had grown men and niggers doing a teddy bear fight.