Close

Likes Likes:  96
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

She boon 'Professuh': Whitey is the villain who stole everything from dindus

The professor went on to call whiteness “an inconvenient interruption” in the history of the world and claimed that black societies were “being brilliant, and libraries, and inventions, and vibrant notions of humanity, and cross-cultural exchange long before white people showed up being raggedy and violent and terrible and trying to take everything from everybody.”

https://summit.news/2021/10/28/rutge...ese-mfers-out/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahhhhh hahahahahah....Beast sheboon is gonna bixnood kill muggafugga whitey. Shut Up Nigger.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Africans hadn't discovered the wheel, and had only small metal trinkets - no tools of any kind, when they were found by white
    explorers. Murder, mud huts and mayhem are their manifest destiny. This nasty buffarilla is proof of that.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Africans hadn't discovered the wheel, and had only small metal trinkets - no tools of any kind, when they were found by white
    explorers. Murder, mud huts and mayhem are their manifest destiny. This nasty buffarilla is proof of that.
    Apefreakoons didn't even know how to FARM until YT taught them!!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Even to this day, niggers don't farm, because they're too stupid and lazy. They can't even develop safe water supplies for themselves. Only idiots even try to help them with drinking water. Niggers will always be niggers. Maybe in a thousand years they'll be a higher species, like a gorilla.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Even to this day, niggers don't farm, because they're too stupid and lazy. They can't even develop safe water supplies for themselves. Only idiots even try to help them with drinking water. Niggers will always be niggers. Maybe in a thousand years they'll be a higher species, like a gorilla.
    I haven't heard much about the two different niggers-only colonies announced recently in the news. One was at 8000 feet in the Rockies,
    the other down south somewhere. I'm pretty sure both were "Go Gibs Muh" scams, so we probably won't see any laugh riot attempts at
    muh farmin'. Niggers can grow a crop of crotch crickets, scabies and STDs, but that's all.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They didn't know how to get termites out of logs until chimpanzees showed them!

But yeah, that poor sow looks so terribly deprived. How much food went into creating her 200lbs of greasy fat?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    They didn't know how to get termites out of logs until chimpanzees showed them!

But yeah, that poor sow looks so terribly deprived. How much food went into creating her 200lbs of greasy fat?
    MORE like 350!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    We can ONLY hope!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    MORE like 350!!
    That's 350 pounds on-the-hoof. You have a good eye for ugly fat.....

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    She looks like Nell Carter from that old show "Gimme A Break".

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I went to this sheboon's website and read up on "Professor Brittany Cooper" aka nigger. The text contains numerous and obvious errors. The content was not proofread prior to publication. The material seems to have been written by someone at the competency level of high school at best. This stupid violent fat nigger is a professor? This stupid nigger is just another Affirmative Action joke.

Just imagine if the races and genders were reversed and a White man said what this nigger said. God damn all niggers and their enablers to hell!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the koon-text of the manure pile (niggerdom), we spell 'Professor' as pro-fat-ass-er. The mega-turd she-potomus Dr-omedary Brittany Cooper is a pro-fat-ass-er @ Rutters, instead of Rutgers. This hideous sheboon sowrilla will probably rut with anything that will mount it, including its own pappy or any willing race-traitor Cuomo.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    I went to this sheboon's website and read up on "Professor Brittany Cooper" aka nigger. The text contains numerous and obvious errors. The content was not proofread prior to publication. The material seems to have been written by someone at the competency level of high school at best. This stupid violent fat nigger is a professor? This stupid nigger is just another Affirmative Action joke.

Just imagine if the races and genders were reversed and a White man said what this nigger said. God damn all niggers and their enablers to hell!
    Was there an oppa-tunity to take a shit on her website, by any chance ? Asking for a friend....

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Was there an oppa-tunity to take a shit on her website, by any chance ? Asking for a friend....
    Rutgers is refusing to condemn her. Figures. If I was a white alumn I damn sure would not send them any more money.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I say we should give niggers everything they originally had by shipping them all back to their African muthaland!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post

It pisses me off I guess that she says stuff like this. I could care less what she thinks of whites but dumb young white kids are influenced by it for some stupid reason. As far as I'm concerned if they hate whites, they hate whites. What am I going to do? Force them to like us? What really upsets me is the whites that allow this bullshit and let themselves get walked on by these creatures. Have some pride for God's sake. If they don't like you having pride in your heritage that is their problem.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, Nig Zero, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, sadly there is not. That nigger's website is so fouled up that it barely works. Dumb stinking nigger.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    It's just attention seeking and self publicity otherwise nobody would have ever been aware of her fat delusional nigger ass. But I wouldn't mind her being a KKK tree decoration.
    NEITHER would I!!

22. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    I'm just glad black history minute is finished.
    Oh God yes! I'll be so happy when "Black History Month" is the only thing left of niggers...and only a minor footnote in some history book! "There used to be a sub-species known as Africans, but they all died out long ago."

24. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast