Close

Likes Likes:  14
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Travis Nigger Scott says he'll pay funeral expenses for victims killed in Astroworld stampede

Travis Scott says he'll pay funeral expenses for victims killed in Astroworld stampede and refunds cost of tickets as lawsuits against the rapper and organizers pile up for causing 'extreme distress'...Seriously who would want to go to a Nigger Rap Concert?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-pile-up.html

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Travis Scott says he'll pay funeral expenses for victims killed in Astroworld stampede and refunds cost of tickets as lawsuits against the rapper and organizers pile up for causing 'extreme distress'...Seriously who would want to go to a Nigger Rap Concert?

I would not watch a nasty nigger Rap Concert on my TV screen let alone go there and be in a crowd full of Apes and Nigger lovers and mud sharks. I would not go near those disgusting people. I have no idea what people see in Nigger Rap Music to begin with.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Celticgirl liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Ain't no way in hell that nigger is gonna pay all of those expenses. The insurance companies etc. will wind up paying for it. And by the time it actually has to come out of his pocket he will most likely be in jail or prison. Then he will be able to claim bankruptcy or some other bogus shit

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

That's "MIGHTY WHITE" of you nigger!!

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Famed" ambalamps chaser and nigger shyster

Crump set up a designated website for anyone else traumatized by the experience to reach out for legal assistance

I guess he doesn't love niggers as much as he thought when his massive nares sniff a whole bunch of money. Niggers are such a joke.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger knows it's talking about its own kind, so it means paying dump fees at a landfill.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

11. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    I'll Never understand it.....why nigger crappers and their BS talking babble draw in so many young white kids and young adults...I can certainly remember back in the day going to concerts, but they were NOTHING like this nigger worshipping...and they call these niggers "artists"...what a crock of shit.
    What's unreal is the number of white kids/young adults in the crowd....just dont know what the draw is to these dirty niggers....

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    I'll Never understand it.....why nigger crappers and their BS talking babble draw in so many young white kids and young adults...I can certainly remember back in the day going to concerts, but they were NOTHING like this nigger worshipping...and they call these niggers "artists"...what a crock of shit.
    What's unreal is the number of white kids/young adults in the crowd....just dont know what the draw is to these dirty niggers....
    At least it's Darwinism at work. In my teen years, I had a friend who started getting into cRap. Between classes he started hanging around with the niggers, standing back against the wall and beatboxing like a perfect wigger. For his sake, he luckily grew out of it, and we just don't speak of that mistake of youth. Fortunately he didn't try drilling oil!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are we talking Fentanyl Floyd funeral or dump a nigger 2 inches down funeral? Big difference there “Travis” the snake heyad satan worshipping nigger.

16. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Are we talking Fentanyl Floyd funeral or dump a nigger 2 inches down funeral? Big difference there “Travis” the snake heyad satan worshipping nigger.

Backhoe rental for half day with trailer $250. Nigga is a big spenda!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

18. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    urgent work is needed to extract the nigger out of our distressed human kids. Boot camp and even castrations. Whatever it takes to defund our kids from their negro infusion. Back to basics is coming real soon. Folk are starting to reject the moral abandonment of society.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

20. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    urgent work is needed to extract the nigger out of our distressed human kids. Boot camp and even castrations. Whatever it takes to defund our kids from their negro infusion. Back to basics is coming real soon. Folk are starting to reject the moral abandonment of society.

Where does the news media find "facts" to report wokeism is OK with people and 99% nigger television commercials are OK too?

Who are they interviewing? Who tells them this shit?

Complete bullshit! Nobody ever surveys me!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

22. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    When all else fails and the nigger has to pay out some cash for the funerals etc, he will utter those classic words to get him off the hook. Dass Rayciss!!!

24. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post