Close

Likes Likes:  36
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers and adoption

I have been scanning the horizon on the subject of adoption for some time. (My queen and I raised a niece who lost her mother @ age five.) When it comes to the latest available figures from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), there are about 123,000 orphans in America. Not too many people know that 40% are white, 34% are black, and 18% are Hispanic. (See: http://infomory.com/numbers/number-o...ans-in-the-us/) If only 14% of the American population is niggers, why do they have such a high percentage of orphans?

But I have been noticing some strange phenomena in the manure pile (niggerhoods).
    1. Thousands of nigglettes and mini-turds are being raised today by their grand-mammy sows. Why? For one, the turdlette’s daddy beez enrolled long-term @ NU, or the pappy has already been made real good in the hood, or is an unknown entity. (In other words, the birthing sow-beast has no idea which of the many bucks which muh-dicked it actually fathered the turds.) And Grand-mammy raising the turds liberates the filthy sex-crazed sherilla sow-beast to go out a-whoring, turning tricks and getting pregnant again and again, adding to the GIBS roles.
    2. Hundreds if not thousands of mini-turds have been ape-dopted by race-traitorous former humans. As if there were no human kids in desperate need of a proper home. It is very common to see a news story about a Hollywood actor or actress which ape-dopted a mini crap-beast. As if that was a status symbol among the filthy rich Holly-wierd elite.

So my question is: Why are there so very few stories of nigger famblies ape-dopting nigglettes? After all, every worthless despicable nigger ape is always looking to get more gibs from Wail-Fare. Is it because even niggers detest nigglettes?

And the other side of this story: If a buck ape-dopts a nigglette, it would be in danger of getting muhdicked by the buck.

Your opinions?

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Adopting a human requires compassion.

Niggers are not even sub-human, they're sub-simian. They have zero compassion for humans or their own niglets. Niggers, 1 drop niggers, nigger lovers, all are useless.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    I have been scanning the horizon on the subject of adoption for some time. (My queen and I raised a niece who lost her mother @ age five.) When it comes to the latest available figures from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), there are about 123,000 orphans in America. Not too many people know that 40% are white, 34% are black, and 18% are Hispanic. (See: http://infomory.com/numbers/number-o...ans-in-the-us/) If only 14% of the American population is niggers, why do they have such a high percentage of orphans?

But I have been noticing some strange phenomena in the manure pile (niggerhoods).
    1. Thousands of nigglettes and mini-turds are being raised today by their grand-mammy sows. Why? For one, the turdlette’s daddy beez enrolled long-term @ NU, or the pappy has already been made real good in the hood, or is an unknown entity. (In other words, the birthing sow-beast has no idea which of the many bucks which muh-dicked it actually fathered the turds.) And Grand-mammy raising the turds liberates the filthy sex-crazed sherilla sow-beast to go out a-whoring, turning tricks and getting pregnant again and again, adding to the GIBS roles.
    2. Hundreds if not thousands of mini-turds have been ape-dopted by race-traitorous former humans. As if there were no human kids in desperate need of a proper home. It is very common to see a news story about a Hollywood actor or actress which ape-dopted a mini crap-beast. As if that was a status symbol among the filthy rich Holly-wierd elite.

So my question is: Why are there so very few stories of nigger famblies ape-dopting nigglettes? After all, every worthless despicable nigger ape is always looking to get more gibs from Wail-Fare. Is it because even niggers detest nigglettes?

And the other side of this story: If a buck ape-dopts a nigglette, it would be in danger of getting muhdicked by the buck.

Your opinions?

So the way this works is teen daughter gets knocked up by an unspecified buck.

Grandmammy GAINS LEGAL CUSTODY of baby coon with courts blessing as children being placed in homes of relatives is preferred.

No adoption, just custody opens the gate for the Gibbs Me Dat express.

Grandmammy now gets over $500 per month cash money PLUS section 8 housing, free medical care, food allowances, utility bill relief and more.

Teenage daughter shits out another turd in a year or less. Same drill. The Gibbs express rolls on.

Within 5 years, Grandmammy has 6 grandnigs and is getting a direct deposit of $3,000 plus, and enough WIC and Snap to sell the excess on FBM or Craigslist.

If it can be proven any of these turds have developmental disabilities
    or difficulties (show me a nigger that doesn't) and there's more gibbs in the offering.

Grandmammy rolls in an new Ex-kah-lade and daughter in a new Tee-A- Hoe.

The spooks have this lifestyle mastered.

Nobody works, pays for the nest, pays for food or medication...

My biggest fear is to be reincarnated as a nigger... but maybe it all ain't that bad!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Adopting a human requires compassion.

Niggers are not even sub-human, they're sub-simian. They have zero compassion for humans or their own niglets. Niggers, 1 drop niggers, nigger lovers, all are useless.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

6. Likes Ignatow , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    In answer to this question If only 14% of the American population is niggers, why do they have such a high percentage of orphans? I would say fentanyl and gunfire have a lot to do with it. Niggers are highly unlikely to adopt a nigglet they are too busy avoiding responsibility for their own excrement. Niggers don't take any responsibility for themselves so you can't expect them to take responsibility for mini nigger. Nigglets are just a commodity and they have the nerve to moan about slavery.

I personally think that black and half black kids should be adopted by black parents only. The same with white, hispanic, and asian but that is my opinion.
    Last edited by Celticgirl; 11-09-2021 at 01:46 PM. Reason: spelling

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    So the way this works is teen daughter gets knocked up by an unspecified buck.

Grandmammy GAINS LEGAL CUSTODY of baby coon with courts blessing as children being placed in homes of relatives is preferred.

No adoption, just custody opens the gate for the Gibbs Me Dat express.

Grandmammy now gets over $500 per month cash money PLUS section 8 housing, free medical care, food allowances, utility bill relief and more.

Teenage daughter shits out another turd in a year or less. Same drill. The Gibbs express rolls on.

Within 5 years, Grandmammy has 6 grandnigs and is getting a direct deposit of $3,000 plus, and enough WIC and Snap to sell the excess on FBM or Craigslist.

If it can be proven any of these turds have developmental disabilities
    or difficulties (show me a nigger that doesn't) and there's more gibbs in the offering.

Grandmammy rolls in an new Ex-kah-lade and daughter in a new Tee-A- Hoe.

The spooks have this lifestyle mastered.

Nobody works, pays for the nest, pays for food or medication...

My biggest fear is to be reincarnated as a nigger... but maybe it all ain't that bad!
    Exactly. Niggers do the "family fostering" thing for the gibs. Grandmammy says she's fostering her grandsproglets because their whore single mammy is nowhere to be found.

The catch is that the mammy (and sometimes her buck of the moment) often lives with the grandmammy and niglets in their Sec8 nest, thereby everyone gets a free ride on your dime. Bonuses if the niglets are "autistic" which the sows claim they all are. SSI on top of welfare, food skamps, free housing, and foster "allowance"!

The niglets for adoption aren't orphans. The ones that aren't killed by nigger parenting have just been abandoned by the hoe sow and of course, the pappy (if they even know who he is) is MIA.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They're going off the rails, on the Gravy Train.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Randy Rhodes.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	6.8 KB 
ID:	18126
    Last edited by Ray Cizzums; 11-10-2021 at 12:42 PM.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    They're going off the rails, of the Gravy Train.....

Click image for larger version. 

ID:	18126

Them fucking niggers will run the wheels off that Gravy TrainClick image for larger version. 

ID:	18126 then call Triple A for a tow!

N.A.A.C.P.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    I personally think that black and half black kids should be adopted by black parents only. The same with white, hispanic, and asian but that is my opinion.
    Excellent idea! And if any niglets are not claimed within 48 hours; a) it should be dumped back in the hood anyway, or b) used in vaccine trials instead of actual humans.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    Excellent idea! And if any niglets are not claimed within 48 hours; a) it should be dumped back in the hood anyway, or b) used in vaccine trials instead of actual humans.

They had that law back in the 1950's. There were alot of children fathered by nig G.I.'s and German women during WWII. They were brought to the U.S. because Germany at that time was all white and U.S. was more a "melting pot" is what the article said their reasoning was. They were adopted by black married couples here in the U.S. Honestly, the blacks back then looked functional. Dressed alot nicer than today. It was called the "brown babies".

15. Likes Nig Zero, Chimp Detester, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have noticed a phenomenon over the years re: niglet adoption...

Gay male "couples", overwhelmingly seem to end up adopting niglets. What do they do with those pickaninnies? Is it some kind of "virtue signaling" kinda thing...?

It's like the practice of movie stars adopting African niglets. Why don't they leave the African picks' to the buzzards and take care of American crack niglets?

I swear to Christ!, liberals are sick in the head!

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I have noticed a phenomenon over the years re: niglet adoption...

Gay male "couples", overwhelmingly seem to end up adopting niglets. What do they do with those pickaninnies? Is it some kind of "virtue signaling" kinda thing...?

It's like the practice of movie stars adopting African niglets. Why don't they leave the African picks' to the buzzards and take care of American crack niglets?

I swear to Christ!, liberals are sick in the head!
    They are. There was a gay male couple one of my relatives was acquainted with. They had the nig sprog they adopted at the gay pride parade. The sprog just had its head down. It just appeared miserable and embarrassed. The two gay white guys were dancing around. It was wierd man. She showed me pics on her phone. Totally not normal.

19. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the info Celticgirl! I did not know that. Still, though, I think everyone would have been better off if those "brown babies" had been lost somewhere in the Atlantic.

21. Likes Celticgirl, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    Thanks for the info Celticgirl! I did not know that. Still, though, I think everyone would have been better off if those "brown babies" had been lost somewhere in the Atlantic.
    Alot of nigs apparently fathered children over in Germany and in Japan during and after WW2. Most of them were sent here but only allowed to be adopted by nig married couples. I'm not sure if it was brothels over in those places why there were so many of these babies. They were called brown and yellow babies.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Damn Niggers!!! They just can't stop muh-dikkin everything in sight!!! It's like a rape-plague or something.

24. Likes Celticgirl, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alot of nigs apparently fathered children over in Germany and in Japan during and after WW2. Most of them were sent here but only allowed to be adopted by nig married couples. I'm not sure if it was brothels over in those places why there were so many of these babies. They were called brown and yellow babies.
    Following World War I and the Treaty of Versailles (1919), the victorious Allies occupied the Rhineland in western Germany. The use of French colonial troops, some of whom were Black, in these occupation forces heightened anti-Black racism in Germany. Racist propaganda against Black soldiers depicted them (Quite rightly) as rapists of German women and carriers of venereal and other diseases. The children of Black soldiers and German women were called “Rhineland Bastards.”
    By 1937, the Gestapo had secretly rounded up and forcibly sterilized many of them. Some were subjected to medical experiments; others mysteriously “disappeared.”
    "Mysteriously"? If only there was a way to make them "disappear" now. Sterilization would be good too.

https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/conte...-the-holocaust
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They had that law back in the 1950's. There were alot of children fathered by nig G.I.'s and German women during WWII. They were brought to the U.S. because Germany at that time was all white and U.S. was more a "melting pot" is what the article said their reasoning was. They were adopted by black married couples here in the U.S. Honestly, the blacks back then looked functional. Dressed alot nicer than today. It was called the "brown babies".

Several years back I was visiting a friend in Germany. I was impressed that I had been in the country several days and had yet to spot a nigger... that comment I made to my friend.

Her reply... "not many niggers at all in Deutschland, they saw what Hitler did to perfectly good white people"!

I about pissed myself! For the most part, at that time coons were strictly limited to the U.S. military installations around the country.

N.A.A.C.P.

27. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Celticgirl liked this post