Close

Likes Likes:  24
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Ziontay shoots 5 she boons- 3 batwings

Virginia Man Allegedly Kills 3 Women, Injures 2 Others in 'Domestic-Related' Shooting

Three women were killed and two were injured in the Young Terrace neighborhood in Norfolk Wednesday night in what police are calling a mass shooting.

Click here to subscribe to our breaking news email alerts

Police Chief Larry Boone told 10 On Your Side’s Michelle Wolf that five women were shot and three of them died. They were identified as 42-year-old Detra R. Brown, of Suffolk, 45-year-old Nicole Lovewine, of Norfolk, and 44-year-old Sara E. Costine, of Lithonia, Georgia.

The two injured women, a 39-year-old and 19-year-old, were taken to the hospital and are expected to be OK. On Thursday afternoon, Norfolk Mayor Kenny Alexander said one of the victims had been released from the hospital.
    https://www.wavy.com/news/local-news...n-whitaker-ln/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some of those are human names. Maybe he took out a burner or two.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, "Young Terrace" - a classic nigger shithole housing project. Chief Boone, flanked by two 400 pound boons-with-badges,
    says it am about poverty ? That's a bogus word, made up by communists, as a blanket excuse for the awful life choices their
    bottom feeding constituents invariably make. Then the news puke follows that, by yapping about getting "funds", to "re-do"
    the area. WTF does any of that have to do with a 19 year old spook shooting 5 sheboons ? New digs will somehow stop ratchets,
    sheboons and buffarillas from shitting out more sociopaths ? Virginia needs less niggers, not more....

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    Some of those are human names. Maybe he took out a burner or two.
    The two middleaged sows were indeed sows. They were lesboons. The 19-year old was the daughter of one of the sows and Ziontay's hoe and of course she's knocked up. Ziontay aint' payin none a dat chile suppo't.

The other woman shot is Sara Costine, a Muzzie neighbour who came out to help the capped sows when ol' Ziontay plugged her too.

Lesboon "couple" Detra R. Brown and Nicole Lovewine(?) They loved to dance.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lesboonsorfolk mass shooting.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	245.6 KB 
ID:	18108

This is being blamed on "gun violence', not nigger violence. And Lovewine (that should be MY name!) held her lezzie proclivities in check long enough to shit out FOUR sprogs.

https://www.wtkr.com/news/they-loved...-mass-shooting
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love this site. I would never know about mass nigger shootings (which occur daily) if it weren’t for this site. Mr. shooty nigger should be given a taxpayer’s medal of honor and shot from a cannon with at least a one hundred dollar fire work (he likeded flashy sheeit) as far as the cannon will shoot it back towards da muddaland. Fuck you nigger.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whoa, wait a minute. Chief Boone, is this the same Chief Boone who fucked up the D.C. Sniper case?

I do miss his press conferences though. Standing there looking like he couldn't remember whether to inhale or exhale next.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somehow I'm not thinking this is the chicken eaters first rodeo... probably on the streets thanks to the revolving door of nigger Justice.

But if he wasted mammies and hoes, no fucks given for sure!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Virginia Man Allegedly Kills 3 Women, Injures 2 Others in 'Domestic-Related' Shooting

https://www.wavy.com/news/local-news...n-whitaker-ln/
    That's superior "marksmanship" for a nigger!!

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    I say let Ol' Blowante out to keep doing The Lord's work killing brood sow niggerettes. Reload his EBT, buy him a fly ride and a couple Glock Fo-tays, with a lifetime supply of 20/20 and weed, and America will see a coon population drop faster than the Rwandan genocide. Yyyyyyeeeeehhhhaaaaahhhhh!!!

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I love this site. I would never know about mass nigger shootings (which occur daily) if it weren’t for this site. Mr. shooty nigger should be given a taxpayer’s medal of honor and shot from a cannon with at least a one hundred dollar fire work (he likeded flashy sheeit) as far as the cannon will shoot it back towards da muddaland. Fuck you nigger.
    It's important to make as many whites aware of this off-the-charts rampant crime as possible. Maybe sanitize the language a little. Most white people are so heavily brainwashed against "racism" that they will immediately reject any talk of "niggers" and "sprogs". But you can still work on them showing them these news reports so other whites can start to see just what a third world shit hole these animals have created in our country.

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The two middleaged sows were indeed sows. They were lesboons. The 19-year old was the daughter of one of the sows and Ziontay's hoe and of course she's knocked up. Ziontay aint' payin none a dat chile suppo't.

The other woman shot is Sara Costine, a Muzzie neighbour who came out to help the capped sows when ol' Ziontay plugged her too.

Lesboon "couple" Detra R. Brown and Nicole Lovewine(?) They loved to dance.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lesboonsorfolk mass shooting.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	245.6 KB 
ID:	18108

This is being blamed on "gun violence', not nigger violence. And Lovewine (that should be MY name!) held her lezzie proclivities in check long enough to shit out FOUR sprogs.

https://www.wtkr.com/news/they-loved...-mass-shooting
    The neverending production line breeding of these Niggers never ceases to amaze me.

19. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    The neverending production line breeding of these Niggers never ceases to amaze me.
    Even lesboons manage to squat and shit out a groidle of niglets. Dirty niggers really don't care what they rut with. Muh poosay and muh dik rule their useless parasitic lives.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."