Disability activist Engracia Figueroa tragically passed away on Oct. 31 after suffering complications from injuries she sustained after her custom wheelchair was reportedly destroyed by United Airlines.

Figueroa, who worked with an organization called Hand in Hand championing for domestic workers rights, was traveling back from Washington D.C. with her friend Christine Lang, following their speech at the Can’t-Wait rally in support of home care system rights, the organization’s website said. Figueroa was shocked to discover that United Airlines had completely destroyed her $30,000 custom wheelchair while going through cargo, leaving her no choice but to use a traditional wheelchair while onboard the 5-hour long ride. “Her struggle to maintain her balance over that length of time in the faulty device led to the development of a pressure sore,” Hand in Hand wrote in a statement about the incident. “When she was finally able to return home, she experienced acute pain, and was admitted to the hospital shortly after.”
Eventually, United Airlines agreed to fully replace Figueroa’s chair, but unfortunately during her legal battle, the Los Angeles native was forced to use a loaner chair that did not meet the needs of her disabilities. It further exacerbated her pressure sore, causing it to become infected. Figueroa died following complications from emergency surgery.
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/disa...150155253.html

Bullshit, bullshit and even more bullshit. What else can we expect from niggers?

It got an infection from anything but the loaner wheelchair. You don't get a pressure sore from just five hours in a wheelchair, otherwise we'd have a lot of humans dying all the time in hospitals. Take Christopher Reeve as an example. A couple of my family were pretty close to the Reeves, and after he sadly died, they told me how he had repeat problems with infections. I didn't know you could get badly infected sores like that. But he still didn't die just because he had to sit in a wheelchair for five hours, and he probably didn't die from his last infection.

So clearly the niggeress had the sore already, probably from a buck trying to muh dikk it, and the niggeress definitely die from the infection. It died from some unspecified problem with the surgery. Well hey, whatever doctor messed up, he should get a medal.

Thirty grand on a wheelchair so a one-legged nigger can travel around talking about "workers rights." Now it has its batwings, making it worth more dead than alive to the fambly. They already have a lawyer, so is it Ben Crump? What a bullshit world this planet's turned into.

In the first pic, it's a dead ringer for the worst boss I ever had, a niggerpotamus I wasted a year working for.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	engracia-figueroa.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	18098

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	engracia-hands.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	363.0 KB 
ID:	18099