Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

UB40 nigger finds batwings after "short illness"

That's a codeword for drug overdose.

Astro, the longtime toaster of reggae band UB40, has died following a short illness. He was 64 years old.

“We are absolutely devastated and completely heartbroken to have to tell you that our beloved Astro has today passed away after a very short illness,” according to statement posted to social media on Saturday (November 6th).

Astro, whose real name was Terence Wilson, joined UB40 shortly after their formation in 1978. One of the most successful British bands in history, UB40 sold over 70 million records worldwide and achieved 11 top 10 singles to their name in the UK. The group’s biggest single, 1983’s “Red Red Wine,” went No. 1 in both the UK and US. Three years later, they earned their second No. 1 single in the UK with their cover of “I Got You Babe” featuring Chrissie Hynde of the Pretenders.
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...024743891.html

God those niggers had the most annoying songs.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    That's a codeword for drug overdose.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...024743891.html

God those niggers had the most annoying songs.
    Good RIDDANCE!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reggae musicians have it made. It takes absolutely no talent to play it. And all you have to do is take any song in existence and give it that 'chinka-chinka-chinka' guitar stroke and you have reggae. Red Red Wine was originally written by Neil Diamond, damn I hate that song.

Morrissey once said that he thought that reggae was 'black supremacy music.' He was pretty much right. Eddie Murphy even made a comedy sketch about it.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    A UB40 was an unemployment benefit form which was quite apt for niggers.

Damn... never knew that but makes perfect sense!
    Unemployment + Niggers = Benefits!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

7. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn. You weren't kidding. I always wondered where their stupid name came from.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

9. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Once again, we have some 'famous" "superstar" nigger that I have never heard of. Never heard of the nigger, never heard of its band...

Thankfully, its not wasting air anymore.

11. Likes tweakstick, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Reggae musicians have it made. It takes absolutely no talent to play it. And all you have to do is take any song in existence and give it that 'chinka-chinka-chinka' guitar stroke and you have reggae. Red Red Wine was originally written by Neil Diamond, damn I hate that song.

Morrissey once said that he thought that reggae was 'black supremacy music.' He was pretty much right. Eddie Murphy even made a comedy sketch about it.
    Yeah reggae is pretty braindead crap, it freaked me out that crud got so popular when it was boring AF. But I always thought UB 40 was some bomber
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

13. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Once again, we have some 'famous" "superstar" nigger that I have never heard of. Never heard of the nigger, never heard of its band...

P, you lucky bastard!

I've had that one hit wonder shoved in my earholes so many times I can't count. Reggae makes my ears bleed just as much as rap, hip hop and R&B.

As much as I can't really don't like country, it's at least not offensive to me. Nigger "music" is torture for me and I can't go anywhere in public down here that it isn't piped into every store, doctor's office, or forced at an intersection by niggers trying to ear rape everyone around them through their hooptie noise system.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

15. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    " dead, dead, whine "

No more whinging from this nigger !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

17. Likes tweakstick, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    " dead, dead, whine "

19. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought it was "you be" niggertalk, because one of them turned 40.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post

You don't know how lucky you are. There's a corner of hell where that niggerism is played over and over.

I didn't know for a long time that Neil Diamond did the original. All I knew is that when I was a kid, far too many other kids would go around as proto-wiggers, really thinking there was something cool about nigger "music."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

I thought it was "you be" niggertalk, because one of them turned 40.
    UB FOATY wouldve worked.

23. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post