Close

Likes Likes:  4
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

"He wuz juss joggin"

Key details that the liberal media left out are being exposed at the Ahmaud Aubery trial. He was a thief who had been preying on that neighborhood multiple times, and many other details left out by the media. But as we know , the white guys involved will be hung out to dry and given maximum sentences due to nigger loving political pressure

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    key details that the liberal media left out are being exposed at the ahmaud aubery trial. He was a thief who had been preying on that neighborhood multiple times, and many other details left out by the media. But as we know , the white guys involved will be hung out to dry and given maximum sentences due to nigger loving political pressure
    exactly!!

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Hopefully not...I saw on the nat'l nigger news earlier this week, they were complaining because only one nigger had been set on the jury....so maybe there's still hope...

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even if the jury was all shines and one white, they should all walk.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They won't get a fair trial, guaranteed. I don't think they intended to harm the nigger, just prevent it from stealing. But with all the nigger love these days, there'll be a new saint and 3 more evil whiteys. Damn you niggers, all you do is cause trouble.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would have just hit that nigger with my truck, and kept on going.....

8. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

"That silly negro jogged right out in front of me officer"!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Should have gone for a “worst case of suicide I’ve ever seen” deal. Anyone who has dealt with niggers knows how unstable and unpredictable they are. That’s why I never defend these scum niggers nor understand why others do. Lawyers will say whatever it takes to win their case and be “the guy that got x off” but liberals shouldn’t really have any reason to defend these shit stain niggers. They always have criminal records and think they can take advantage of anyone they want. It’s also their fault niggers act in ways that cause them to get their heads blown off, they think the whole world owes them something and that the whole world will let them play that race card. We know the nigger jogger was planning on robbing some homes and is not innocent, and the only reason libs care is because they need his vote. I have no sympathy for this piece of shit nigger because if the situation was reversed he would have shot a White guy all the same. That’s been my modus operandi most of my life is that I don’t pity someone that would not have pitied me. If a nigger has no empathy I would not show any back. And never worry about it because fuck Orwellian thought policing.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    That would render your truck a total loss, for nigger stench and contamination can never be removed. And your truck is worth more than a nigger, dead or alive.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Nowadays I just try to avoid nigs at all cost. I only deal with them when I absolutely have to. Such as supermarkets, Walmart, on my job etc. Other than that, they can stay the f away from me.