Close

Likes Likes:  48

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Really, what is a landlord supposed to do? They are forced to rent to niggers, which of course means their property will be utterly destroyed and not fit for any human habitation. I'm still amazed at the destruction left in the paths of niggers and only dynamite can get them out.
    The worst thing you can do is advertise a rental, because shysters, who specialize in 'scriminations" lawsuits, will send
    their shills at you. Real estate agencies will fuck you too, taking your money, and money from the social services department,
    who are trying to place convicts anywhere they can. But the biggest threat is "Professional tenants", who know the game,
    and play the system like a fiddle. You can win all the judgements you want - these zero-dollar losers have nothing to get.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    During the pandemic the UK government banned evictions now every day there is a landlord on the radio news saying some tenants have paid nothing for 18 months, from what they say the biggest problems are in nigger and mossie areas, no surprise there then. That hotel sounds like it's due for a nigger barbecue.
    Well of course it's the Niggers and Muzzies. I'm sure the landlords could barely get rent out of the fuckos pre-pandemic.

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post