Close

Likes Likes:  75
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Batfairy goes to (c)rap concert: wild nigger animal stampede UPDATE: Ben Crump nigger suing

‘Our hearts are broken’: At least 8 dead, several others injured at Travis Scott’s Astroworld Festival at NRG Park, officials say

Look at all the wiggers mixed in with the wild, stampeding niggers. Was your nigger worshipfest worth it wiggers?

At about 9:15 p.m. Houston Fire Chief Samuel Pena said the crowd, which numbered an estimated 50,000, compressed toward the front of the stage and people began to panic and people began to “fall out” and become unconscious. Authorities, seeing the triggered event, began transporting people to hospitals at around 9:38 p.m.

Doesn't look like that bad a wild nigger stampede, actually. I'm old enough to remember the L.A. riots, now that was a niggerfest.
    The event was organized by the nigger Travis Scott, better known as the sperm donor to one of the Kartrashian or Jenner's hideous, mutant, mix-a-loid sproglets.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/l...orld-festival/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Wiggers and niggers flee in terror as local employers hand out job applications. It was also rumored process servers were handing out summonses for paternity hearings.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why can't an AC-130 crew go rouge, and hose down one of these shitshows with cannon fire ?
    It would save the taxpayers trillions, long term. Who in their right mind would join this ant-hill,
    just to watch niggers pose while jibbering ?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    According to People, a source says that Jenner, plastic surgery junkie and filthy mudshark, who is knocked up with another mutant sprog after venom injection by nigger Scott, attended the show with whore sister Kendall Jenner, and both are unharmed.
    Oh, good. Name:  yh700426_29.gif
Views: 372
Size:  977 Bytes Now I can relax.

ETA:

The death count from the stampede at Travis Scott’s Astroworld concert could rise above the eight already confirmed, Houston Fire Department Chief Samuel Pena said Saturday.
    Also - oh, good.
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 11-06-2021 at 03:36 PM.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Why can't an AC-130 crew go rouge, and hose down one of these shitshows with cannon fire ?
    I like the way you think Ray.
    An A-10 would do nicely as well. One (or more) several BBRRRRRTTT's would be awesome.

I had to mention that after coming across this picture of the cannon removed from the aircraft. Mother of God that's a BFG. Here's some trivia. Initially, the smoke from a sustained burst would choke out the engines and actually stall them. As it is, a decent burst does slow down the aircraft substantially.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6042a57e44d8e300117b964c.jpeg 
Views:	34 
Size:	29.5 KB 
ID:	18075

Ever seen one of those infrared videos of an A-10 firing on Taliban fighters on foot? They don't need direct hits, just somewhere in the same zip code and pieces go flying everywhere. It's awesome!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=IseDaDiva;196995]Oh, good. Name:  yh700426_29.gif

ETA:

I wonder what their mudshark mom Kris Jenner thinks. She is supposed to be really cutthroat. She has to be worried about Travis (and Kylie) getting sued. She has to be shaking about now the bitch.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well!, It looks like the "Bat Fairy" doesn't like (C)rap noise and NIGGERS very much!! With only 8 goodifications, the "Bat Fairy" could have done better but i will cut her some slack.
    Maybe her work and the combination of the loud Jigaboo (C)rap noise gave her extreme NIGGER exhaustion, so she went home early to get a good restful sleep so she can prepare for what's next. Don't you think so?? Yeahhhh!!
    Whenever i hear about a crime being committed, I'll always say to myself "It's Gotta' Be a NIGGER" (especially with violent crimes) and of course 99% of the time I am right.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a terrible tragedy and a crying shame. I am truly heartbroken that only eight niggers were killed. Christmas would’ve come a month and a half early for me if thousands of those savages were burned to death.And a few hundred white nigger lovers and mudsharks would’ve been a bonus.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I watched a segment on todays evening news and I swear there must have been 10 brain dead whiteys for every nigger in the crowd. Disgusting.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If a family member attended one of those niggerfests, they'd be disowned.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    What a terrible tragedy and a crying shame. I am truly heartbroken that only eight niggers were killed. Christmas would’ve come a month and a half early for me if thousands of those savages were burned to death.And a few hundred white nigger lovers and mudsharks would’ve been a bonus.
    Don't be downhearted. The final count, after they finish scraping dead niggers off the pavement could be much higher. Keep a good thought!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Officials are now saying that several of the victims suffered heart attacks - unusual given the average age of the niggers, wiggers and burners in the audience. Of course attendees were required to have the coof jab to attend so this could account for some of the deffs.

Also, there are reports of needle attacks on both security staff and concert goers.

Police have released a sketch of the perpetrator:

Name:  fauchi sketch.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  2.6 KB

Frankly, I wouldn't have cared if every white face in the audience would have been trampled to goodness as well as the niggers. Maybe even more than the niggers. It would send a message that white people have no business being among them, listening to their garbage, emulating their behavior, and inter-species breeding with them. If just one human life would be spared by paying attention to what happens, it would be worth it.

Just kidding. It would be worth it either way!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Astroworld Festival victims were teens, college students and at least one aspiring model
    Looks a little chubby-cheeked to be a model, but it's a moot point now.

Name:	aspiringb.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	135.1 KB 
ID:	18089

Peña was one of eight people who died Friday night when thousands of concertgoers rushed to the stage to see Scott, overwhelming security and creating a chaotic nightmare.
    Isn't "chaotic nightmare" pretty much the default description of any nigger gathering?

I'm pretty sure the heart attacks came from being crushed and suffocated.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...034607035.html

14. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Officials are now saying that several of the victims suffered heart attacks - unusual given the average age of the niggers, wiggers and burners in the audience. Of course attendees were required to have the coof jab to attend so this could account for some of the deffs.

Also, there are reports of needle attacks on both security staff and concert goers.

Police have released a sketch of the perpetrator:

Name:  fauchi sketch.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  2.6 KB

Frankly, I wouldn't have cared if every white face in the audience would have been trampled to goodness as well as the niggers. Maybe even more than the niggers. It would send a message that white people have no business being among them, listening to their garbage, emulating their behavior, and inter-species breeding with them. If just one human life would be spared by paying attention to what happens, it would be worth it.

Just kidding. It would be worth it either way!
    I can't wait for more niggers falling over dayed!!!!
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

16. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Celticgirl;196998]
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Oh, good. Name:  yh700426_29.gif

ETA:

I wonder what their mudshark mom Kris Jenner thinks. She is supposed to be really cutthroat. She has to be worried about Travis (and Kylie) getting sued. She has to be shaking about now the bitch.
    At least we can take comfort that filhty mutant mudshark and her venom injector cRapping, POS nigger boyfriend are "Broken and devastated" by this.

The comments are nearly uniformly good, minus one idiot.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...180758164.html

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=IseDaDiva;197098]
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post

At least we can take comfort that filhty mutant mudshark and her venom injector cRapping, POS nigger boyfriend are "Broken and devastated" by this.

The comments are nearly uniformly good, minus one idiot.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...180758164.html

Alot of hispanic among the victims. Just something I noticed.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone recognize this super-morbidly obese cRap fan who got trampled in the nigger-frenzy stampede? I guess he provided a ramp for the ones who came after him.

Name:	stampede Father – Update.png 
Views:	51 
Size:	807.5 KB 
ID:	18100

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    'GROSS NEGLIGENCE' Travis Scott, Drake & Live Nation SUED over Astroworld horror as fan slams ‘poorly managed, disorganized’ festival

LAWSUITS FILED
    Civil rights and personal injury attorney Ben Crump is representing victims suing Travis Scott and Live Nation after the incident.

Crump is representing Noah Gutierrez who described the festival as a scene of “chaos and desperation” in the statement from Crump’s law firm.

Gutierrez says he and others in the VIP section had to lift people who were “screaming for help” on the floor.

Crump and co-counsel Bob Hilliard are expected to file on the behalf of other victims next week.

“We are hearing horrific accounts of the terror and helplessness people experienced -- the horror of a crushing crowd and the awful trauma of watching people die while trying unsuccessfully to save them.” the statement read.

“We will be pursuing justice for all our clients who were harmed in this tragic and preventable event.”

Lawsuits from concert go-ers Manuel Souza and Kristian Paredes are claiming both negligence and gross negligence against Travis and the entertainment company.
    https://www.the-sun.com/news/4017881...oncert-deaths/

22. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Black trash are going to have to prove a financial loss to prevail in this kind of lawsuit. As in the breadwinner, the
    sole support of the family, is now gone due to negligence. Deadbeat baby-diddy deceased ? A bum who never
    ponied up a dime, who only showed up when the welfare check was cashed ? That mammy and chilluns aren't
    any worse off than they already were. No tickee, no laundry, niggers.

24. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    It would save the taxpayers trillions, long term. Who in their right mind would join this ant-hill,
    just to watch niggers pose while jibbering ?
    Imagine how easy it is to rid the world of most all crime and dependency. A few free rap concerts around the country and a few mishaps on the same night…. Whoopsie daisy.

26. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast