Close

Likes Likes:  40
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

What do celeb niggers buy when they get a few dollahs?

This bakkabawl snake-head nigger, like other niggers doesn't, understand the meaning of money and bought a "Looks at muh!" Rolls Royce for $357,000 and then proceeded to crash it, of course. Niggers in a Rolls Royce!

Former NBA star Iman Shumpert crashed his pricey Rolls-Royce in a four-car fender-bender in Los Angeles on Sunday.
    https://pagesix.com/2021/11/01/iman-...-car-accident/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looka me niggers can't help themselves:
    Idiotic "hurr doos" - shit-snakes, rope-a-dope, court jester, brillo-puff, A-bomb, exploded parrot, etc.
    Day-glo clothing, visible from outer space, topped off with a "Stupit hat", worn any way but straight.
    "Jury" - giant gold chains, wall clocks, gold toofs, Rolex watches but they can't tell time, etc.
    Sneakers - collect them, loot them, wear them once, shoot each other over them, etc.
    "Hoopties" - niggered up with 30" rimz, wheel spinners, pimp kits, 1000 watt stereos, etc.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That why you hear a lot of these “has been” celebrity/sports niggers gone broke in they twilight years.Nigger hasn’t the brains to plan right for the moment,let alone the future!

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No amount of luxury house, car, lifestyle, mudshark, will make any nigger into a human. These hypocrites always blame whites for everything, yet, they buy fancy cars from European car makers. Really niggers? We only think you're doubly nigger rich, nothing more.

When I'm at Costco getting gas, and some nigger drives in a fancy car, I just shake my head. I'm sure they be mad, but what are they going to do about it?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whenever I see a nigger in a luxury car, I instantly assume the nigger stole it.
    Proudly deplorable

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    Whenever I see a nigger in a luxury car, I instantly assume the nigger stole it.
    Usually, but even if they managed to buy it at 110% interest, they won't pay for it and just ride around until the repo man appears to deal with the chimpout when the car gets towed away.

As one two-ton sowpotomus, (Dynastasia who attacked the repo guy), said,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dynosaur2.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	18045

So the car dealer gets the car back with the springs all busted and seats covered in chiggun grease.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Usually, but even if they managed to buy it at 110% interest, they won't pay for it and just ride around until the repo man appears to deal with the chimpout when the car gets towed away.

As one two-ton sowpotomus, (Dynastasia who attacked the repo guy), said,

Name:	dynosaur2.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	18045

So the car dealer gets the car back with the springs all busted and seats covered in chiggun grease.
    The UK niggers don't buy high end cars, they lease them. Usually on terms that no sane human would touch with a shit covered bargepole.

About five years ago, you could lease a decent Merc AMG or BMW M sport for about £850 a month. This was achieved with a sizeable down payment, zero credit history and some very nasty hidden clauses in the contract that would see you paying thousands into a car that you would never own and couldn't sell when you handed back they keys.

Niggers in their thousands jumped at the chance of driving a fast German car that wasn't stolen... Yet.

Due to nigger driving standards, the car would be damaged, dirty, full of fast food cartons and reeking of weed within a couple of months. Servicing was non existent because that costs serious money.

With non payment of the lease, the car would mysteriously vanish before the repo men could get to it and the insurance would pay off the lease company, essentially letting the pavement apes off of any punitive repair costs and excess milage.

The stolen car would then roll off of a container ship in a Nigerian port several months later. Greeted by the nigger that leased it in the first place.

This is why I always assume a nigger in a luxury car stole it.

Maybe not today, but definitely just before the third missed payment.
    Proudly deplorable

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    In Philly now cops can't pull niggers or humans over for minor traffic violations. They may as well drive around in stolen cars in the city there to their heart's content.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    That why you hear a lot of these “has been” celebrity/sports niggers gone broke in they twilight years.Nigger hasn’t the brains to plan right for the moment,let alone the future!
    The "twilight years" for a celebrity/sports spade is what...around 35-40?

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kind of surprised Sherbet Pimpman wasn't flopping around on the ground like a fish out of water screaming "Calls me da amberlamps"!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

16. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cars are a shitty investment. But nigger rich coons don't know or care.

18. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    The "twilight years" for a celebrity/sports spade is what...around 35-40?
    With a max age of 50 for the longest-lived ones. It seems once a nigger afflete retires, that its green light to eat the greasiest high-cholesterol foods 16/7 (a nigger's got to get its sleep), leading to heart problems and diabeetus.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The UK niggers don't buy high end cars, they lease them. Usually on terms that no sane human would touch with a shit covered bargepole.

About five years ago, you could lease a decent Merc AMG or BMW M sport for about £850 a month. This was achieved with a sizeable down payment, zero credit history and some very nasty hidden clauses in the contract that would see you paying thousands into a car that you would never own and couldn't sell when you handed back they keys.

Niggers in their thousands jumped at the chance of driving a fast German car that wasn't stolen... Yet.

Due to nigger driving standards, the car would be damaged, dirty, full of fast food cartons and reeking of weed within a couple of months. Servicing was non existent because that costs serious money.

With non payment of the lease, the car would mysteriously vanish before the repo men could get to it and the insurance would pay off the lease company, essentially letting the pavement apes off of any punitive repair costs and excess milage.

The stolen car would then roll off of a container ship in a Nigerian port several months later. Greeted by the nigger that leased it in the first place.

This is why I always assume a nigger in a luxury car stole it.

Maybe not today, but definitely just before the third missed payment.
    Niggergerian scammers wouldn't be caught dead in a BMW.

Name:	nigerian scammers cars - Google Search.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	578.3 KB 
ID:	18128

22. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Idiotic "hurr doos" - shit-snakes, rope-a-dope, court jester, brillo-puff, A-bomb, exploded parrot, etc.
    Day-glo clothing, visible from outer space, topped off with a "Stupit hat", worn any way but straight.
    "Jury" - giant gold chains, wall clocks, gold toofs, Rolex watches but they can't tell time, etc.
    Sneakers - collect them, loot them, wear them once, shoot each other over them, etc.
    "Hoopties" - niggered up with 30" rimz, wheel spinners, pimp kits, 1000 watt stereos, etc.
    exploded parrot damn near had me in tears!

24. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Even as deprived as they are, they all have money for that shit. We might need some new categories:

Name:	judge judy litigants - Google Search.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	674.2 KB 
ID:	18137

Name:	judge judy litigants2 - Google Search.png 
Size:	227.8 KB 
ID:	18138

Name:	judge judy litigants3 - Google Search.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	165.4 KB 
ID:	18139

26. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Even as deprived as they are, they all have money for that shit. We might need some new categories:

Name:	judge judy litigants - Google Search.png 
Size:	674.2 KB 
ID:	18137 <---- Is she wearing a Hefty trash bag ?

Name:	judge judy litigants2 - Google Search.png 
Size:	227.8 KB 
ID:	18138

Name:	judge judy litigants3 - Google Search.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	165.4 KB 
ID:	18139
    All those hate-whitey hair stylin's are hard to keep track of. If I see a particularly stupid looking atrocity atop
    a negro, I'll call them out. I "axed" one sheboon "How do you leave the house with that on your head", followed
    by "WTF is that even made of"? Bucks, I'll just yell "Nice hair, faggot" ! Note, that I usually have a gun handy....

28. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post