Close

Likes Likes:  39
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Intoxicated feeetsbaw nigger sets a RAV4 on fire & kills its occupant by rearending it with his niggermobile

Raiders receiver Henry Ruggs will be charged with DUI in deadly car crash

A player on the Las Vegas Raiders is facing DUI charges for a fiery car crash Tuesday that left a woman dead and another woman injured.

Henry Ruggs III, a wide receiver for the Raiders, allegedly drove his Corvette into the back of a Toyota Rav4 at approximately 3:39 a.m. in Las Vegas Valley.

The front of Ruggs’ Corvette was crushed. Video from the scene shows the Rav4 engulfed in flames. An eyewitness told TMZ two men stopped at the scene and tried to put out the fire with an extinguisher, but were unable to do so.

Police found a deceased 23-year-old woman in the Toyota and plan to charge Ruggs with DUI resulting in death. LVMPD confirmed he “remained on the scene and showed signs of impairment.”
    https://nypost.com/2021/11/02/raider...dly-car-crash/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm pretty sure the nigger was impaired before it sucked up drugs or booze. I just hope the deceased were breeder sows and not human beings.

These lower life forms shouldn't be allowed to control modern devices like cars or other machinery.

Impaired for sure. suck in those bootlips, boy! You've been wrangled.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Henry Ruggs will be charged with DUI in deadly car crash.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	18031
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

3. Likes Whitey Ford, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure charges and court appearances will be delayed until after feetsbawl season is over.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is why I cannot follow professional sports! Picture an individual with something to offer society by his hard work and dilligence but is denied a leg up because a scholarship that would have benefitted society was given to a monkey because he played football. Forget conjugating a verb this one has to axe a question? Think of that the next time you buy a 10 dollar beer in a stadium?

7. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another Nigger Felon Leaguer living up to it’s expectations!LOL!

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Raiders receiver Henry Ruggs will be charged with DUI in deadly car crash

https://nypost.com/2021/11/02/raider...dly-car-crash/
    Why do you think they call it the National Felon League?!

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely human, and Serbian refugees, so probably Orthodox Christian.

Djordje Tintor and his parents are simply “destroyed” after his younger sister was killed after former Las Vegas Raiders receiver Henry Ruggs III crashed into her car earlier this week.

The woman, Tina Tintor, was 23.

“I almost can’t even look at [my parents],” Djordje said Thursday, via USA Today. “Every time I look at them it just breaks my heart.”

Ruggs, Las Vegas police said, was driving down a residential street at 156 miles per hour with his girlfriend around 3:30 a.m. on Tuesday morning when he crashed into Tina Tintor’s car. She was pronounced dead at the scene.
    https://sports.yahoo.com/family-of-w...001101051.html

I was wondering how fast the nigger could have gone to make the other car burst into flames. Now we know.

THE victim of Henry Ruggs' fiery high-speed car crash was heard screaming as she died, it emerged on Wednesday – as her family said they're "torn apart" over her death.
    https://gilus.us/host-https-www.the-...rash-pictured/

God damn it, both niggers should not have been taken alive from the scene. God damn it, my blood pressure's going up again.

Tell me that the first picture is someone from my own species, and I can readily believe it. Why wouldn't I?

Tell me that the second picture is also of my own species, and I'll tell you to fuck off with your lies.

Name:	100503266_2924809494282458_2610712148799651840_n.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	18050

Name:	NINTCHDBPICT000691171774-1.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	18051
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

13. Likes Whitey Ford, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Definitely human, and Serbian refugees, so probably Orthodox Christian.

https://sports.yahoo.com/family-of-w...001101051.html

I was wondering how fast the nigger could have gone to make the other car burst into flames. Now we know.

https://gilus.us/host-https-www.the-...rash-pictured/

God damn it, both niggers should not have been taken alive from the scene. God damn it, my blood pressure's going up again.

Tell me that the first picture is someone from my own species, and I can readily believe it. Why wouldn't I?

Tell me that the second picture is also of my own species, and I'll tell you to fuck off with your lies.

Name:	100503266_2924809494282458_2610712148799651840_n.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	18050

Name:	NINTCHDBPICT000691171774-1.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	18051
    I hear that! I was hoping the victim was another breeder sow. So because this nigger wanted to drink and drive and show off for his hoe, a young woman's life is ended at only 23 years old.

Instead, these are still sucking up oxygen. Supposedly he might get 26 years, but so what? He'll never serve all that time and never pay for what he did, the stinking sub-simian.

Not smiling now are you, Nigger Ruggs III, in spite of being part of the Libtard New Aristocracy?

Name:	Henry Ruggs III filmed partying in Las Vegas before deadly high-speed crash.png 
Views:	48 
Size:	434.0 KB 
ID:	18053
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

15. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger was driving one of the new Corvettes. My bro in law has one. They will do 0-60 in like three seconds. Top speed about 200 mph. Letting a nigger have one of these is just asking for an accident.

Too bad Chevy put a good airbag in it, would've been great if this coon had went flying through the windshield on impact and into the waiting arms of the BatFairy.

17. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    NBC Sports is coddling the Hell out of that nigger. Especially this certain reporter. Keeps trying to make the feetsball player sound like a victim as well, and how he has to be going through so much trauma and mental anguish. BULLSHIT. Keeps saying statements such as assuming the allegations are true and Ruggs allegedly rear ended a Toyota. Oh and of course how he finds it odd that the Raiders released the nigger from its contract so quickly. I predict we will hear RACSIM within a few days.

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

19. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    NBC Sports is coddling the Hell out of that nigger. Especially this certain reporter. Keeps trying to make the feetsball player sound like a victim as well, and how he has to be going through so much trauma and mental anguish. BULLSHIT. Keeps saying statements such as assuming the allegations are true and Ruggs allegedly rear ended a Toyota. Oh and of course how he finds it odd that the Raiders released the nigger from its contract so quickly. I predict we will hear RACSIM within a few days.
    To hell with that. This is even more criminal than that fucker Baldwin pointing and firing a loaded gun (which was still his responsibility to ensure wasn't loaded with live rounds, regardless of what someone else was supposed to do). Anyone trying to defend the nigger deserves the same death penalty for being an accessory after the fact.

I'll try to be vague here lest it come back to me, but a buddy of mine had a friend, had, who also drove drunk. I never knew how he hit the other car, but he sent two people to the hospital with critical injuries. Next thing we know, the bastard is painting himself as the victim, asking on Facespook for prayers for his scars inside and out. You know the old expression "Tell it to the judge"? Well, the judge wouldn't hear any sob stories, but the guy still deserved more than a few months in jail. Still, it was enough that he lost his job, and with his license suspended for half a year after that, any new jobs would have to be by subway or bus.

I doubt any of that will happen with this fucking nigger. It's got the best possible lawyer lined up already, I'm sure, and they'll pay whatever bribes it takes so it'll never go to NU.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    At a press conference Wednesday, Ruggs' former teammate and QB Derek Carr said he wished he could've done something to prevent the tragedy, adding, "... he needs people to love him right now."
    Yes, because a brainless nigger who chose to get pissed drunk and drive 150 mph, causing the horrific death of an innocent person deserves lots of love! You sound like a butt-kissing moron, Derek.

However, there’s a real victim here. Her name is Tina Tintor. She was just 23 years old and had her whole life ahead of her>>>Ever since she was identified as the victim in this senseless act, we’ve seen photos of Tintor and her puppy posted throughout social media. It brings a human element to a story that has, in the opinion of some, focused too much on Henry Ruggs and not enough on this individual he’s responsible for killing.
    https://sportsnaut.com/henry-ruggs-t...ily-statement/

There's a video right after the crash, with the flaming car in the background, and the drunk nog crying and swearing, and the sow screeching and ooking, informing people that her boo is a feetsbawl stah.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/11/04/henry...ng-counseling/

22. Likes Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Nigger was driving one of the new Corvettes. My bro in law has one. They will do 0-60 in like three seconds. Top speed about 200 mph. Letting a nigger have one of these is just asking for an accident.

Too bad Chevy put a good airbag in it, would've been great if this coon had went flying through the windshield on impact and into the waiting arms of the BatFairy.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

24. Likes Whitey Ford, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I'm pretty sure the nigger was impaired before it sucked up drugs or booze. I just hope the deceased were breeder sows and not human beings.
    No such luck. The nigger was twice the legal limit (drunk) and clocked at 156 mph just before the impact.

It killed this young lady and her dog.

Name:	NINTCHDBPICT000691359816.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	72.3 KB 
ID:	18060

Damn I wish I hadn't read that. And of course the spade walks away with just a neck brace. This shine doesn't need a trial, he needs a fuckin rope.

26. Likes IseDaDiva, Celticgirl, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    To hell with that. This is even more criminal than that fucker Baldwin pointing and firing a loaded gun (which was still his responsibility to ensure wasn't loaded with live rounds, regardless of what someone else was supposed to do). Anyone trying to defend the nigger deserves the same death penalty for being an accessory after the fact.

I'll try to be vague here lest it come back to me, but a buddy of mine had a friend, had, who also drove drunk. I never knew how he hit the other car, but he sent two people to the hospital with critical injuries. Next thing we know, the bastard is painting himself as the victim, asking on Facespook for prayers for his scars inside and out. You know the old expression "Tell it to the judge"? Well, the judge wouldn't hear any sob stories, but the guy still deserved more than a few months in jail. Still, it was enough that he lost his job, and with his license suspended for half a year after that, any new jobs would have to be by subway or bus.

I doubt any of that will happen with this fucking nigger. It's got the best possible lawyer lined up already, I'm sure, and they'll pay whatever bribes it takes so it'll never go to NU.

The announcer is so worried about "this kid" and this affecting him the rest of his life. Please. Like the simian cares. That girl burned alive. If the announcer is so concerned he can go visit the guy in jail and counsel him and tell him how wonderful he is and what a poor victim he is. He can even put money on his books if he wants. We're not stopping him. Past that I don't know what to tell him. The announcer looks like that politician Gary Condit from years ago who looked like a butch lesbian.

28. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    The announcer looks like that politician Gary Condit from years ago who looked like a butch lesbian.

30. Likes IseDaDiva, Celticgirl, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    The announcer is so worried about "this kid" and this affecting him the rest of his life. Please. Like the simian cares. That girl burned alive. If the announcer is so concerned he can go visit the guy in jail and counsel him and tell him how wonderful he is and what a poor victim he is. He can even put money on his books if he wants. We're not stopping him. Past that I don't know what to tell him. The announcer looks like that politician Gary Condit from years ago who looked like a butch lesbian.
    Yeah, because who cares about "the kid" who was burned up and her family who are now affected for the rest of their lives. If it had been some random YT who did this, his ass would be jail permanently and no one would care about HIS trauma.

The worship of the nigger has created a mass insanity, in which we should feel sorry for a worthless POS buck who caused a violent death while breaking the law.

32. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    No such luck. The nigger was twice the legal limit (drunk) and clocked at 156 mph just before the impact.

It killed this young lady and her dog.

Name:	NINTCHDBPICT000691359816.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	72.3 KB 
ID:	18060

Damn I wish I hadn't read that. And of course the spade walks away with just a neck brace. This shine doesn't need a trial, he needs a fuckin rope.
    Niggers shouldn't be allowed anything more powerful than a go-kart
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

34. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, because who cares about "the kid" who was burned up and her family who are now affected for the rest of their lives. If it had been some random YT who did this, his ass would be jail permanently and no one would care about HIS trauma.

The worship of the nigger has created a mass insanity, in which we should feel sorry for a worthless POS buck who caused a violent death while breaking the law.

The white men above in that video (Gary Condit look alike and the other pud) defending the nig sound like a couple of cucks who would love to have their wives get banged by the nigger in front of them. My dad was a football and basketball fan but that was years ago when white guys played. There were some blacks on the teams but not like today. The sports fans today (the men) I just think "cuckold". The women that wear their jerseys I think "mudshark".

36. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, because a brainless nigger who chose to get pissed drunk and drive 150 mph, causing the horrific death of an innocent person deserves lots of love! You sound like a butt-kissing moron, Derek.

https://sportsnaut.com/henry-ruggs-t...ily-statement/

There's a video right after the crash, with the flaming car in the background, and the drunk nog crying and swearing, and the sow screeching and ooking, informing people that her boo is a feetsbawl stah.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/11/04/henry...ng-counseling/
    This pisses me off so bad. The video you posted made me even madder. The nigger sow was so concerned about the buck being “unconscious”. Fuck that nigger! There is a human and her dog burning alive due to the niggers felonious negligence. That dog’s life was more valuable than the nigger’s.

38. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post