Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Ma'at wrangled after multiple crimes and then shooting at a deputy

That is not a typo. It's another apostrophe nigger, and another nigger that cops should not have bothered taking it alive.

Ma'at Lee, 20, of Tampa, was identified as the suspect who fired eight gunshots toward Hillsborough County Deputy Geovanny Rodriguez after he was pulled over on suspicion of driving a stolen vehicle just before 5 a.m. Sunday, the sheriff’s office said in a news release.

Lee’s gunfire struck the deputy’s patrol vehicle multiple times, authorities said. The sheriff’s office shared photos of the patrol vehicle’s bullet-riddled windshield.

Rodriguez, 29, was not injured during the incident and was able to return fire as the suspect fled. The suspect’s vehicle, a silver Jeep Grand Cherokee that deputies say was stolen days earlier, was recovered nearby the scene.

Deputies hunted Lee for two days before taking the suspect into custody on Tuesday. Details of the arrest weren’t immediately made available.
    Lee was also suspected of being involved in at least two other crimes in Hillsborough County, which took place just days before he shot at the deputy, the sheriff’s office said.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-m...-stop-arrested

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nigger.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	18020
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Today's wild niggers are profoundly retarded, due to inbreeding caused by uncertain paternity.
    The IQ of welfare shitlings drops 5 to 10 points, with each awful generation, in addition to
    their obvious physical deterioration. Black females have devolved into 6', 200+ pound beasts,
    with facial hair and male pattern baldness. Look at class pictures from the '60s and '70s, versus
    recent pics, and you will see the horrifying results.

Name:	Kahwai sister 1.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	4.8 KB 
ID:	18024 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fat Serena 3.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	8.4 KB 
ID:	18025 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yoga pig 1.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	5.6 KB 
ID:	18026

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    He looks like some sort of niggerant
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    That is not a typo. It's another apostrophe nigger, and another nigger that cops should not have bothered taking it alive.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-m...-stop-arrested

Name:	nigger.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	18020
    Excuse me, but it's "sky comma". Niggers don't know nothing about no apostrophes. Don't be disrespektin the sky comma.

Look at that thing - a worthless, brainless parasite. Niggers should never be taken alive to continue their destruction of civilization.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Don't be disrespektin the sky comma.

I'd better not, some nigger will want to cap me for messing up L'Donquitav'ionius!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=IseDaDiva;196670]

Excuse me, but it's "sky comma". Niggers don't know nothing about no apostrophes. Don't be disrespektin the sky comma.

Look at that thing - a worthless, brainless parasite. Niggers should never be taken alive to continue their destruction of civilization.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad this moke was taken alive.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas