Close

Likes Likes:  30
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Only ONE Nigger shows up to support those two dead stupid white liberals

Only one nigger protestor shows up the at the Kyle Rittenhouse trial to support those three idiot white liberals who got shot while brown nosing to niggers and rioting at the Jacob Blake riot. So when are these spineless low self esteem white liberals gonna get it through their heads that niggers hate ALL white people?. And that brown nosing will not make niggers ever accept them !

2. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    One of the dead ones is a convicted pedophile I believe. Nice people the left have representing them. Freaks.

4. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester, tweakstick liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    One of the dead ones is a convicted pedophile I believe. Nice people the left have representing them. Freaks.
    I knew of the pedophile, and a little online searching brings up that the others were convicted of burglary, and domestic violence. Rittenhouse did the country three big favors in a matter of seconds.

God bless him for his heroism, and I mean that.

https://nationalfile.com/3-men-alleg...mestic-abuser/
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    The first pos he shot raped 5 boys between the ages of 9 and 11. I have made this point with leftists but they still say Rittenhouse is a nazi and his poor pedophile victim didn’t deserve to die. Why the fuck a 5 time child rapist was running around free is beyond me. I hope he is getting tailpiped by satan in hell.

7. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester, tweakstick liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    That pedophile is shoveling coal in hell where he belongs. Along with his liberal buddies

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    The first pos he shot raped 5 boys between the ages of 9 and 11. I have made this point with leftists but they still say Rittenhouse is a nazi and his poor pedophile victim didn’t deserve to die. Why the fuck a 5 time child rapist was running around free is beyond me. I hope he is getting tailpiped by satan in hell.
    That pedophile got off lucky. He deserved to be put in a woodchipper one minute after the guilty verdict.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes Chimp Detester, Jim Crow liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Sheep idiots. I just can't with those people.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    That is why I don't visit my cousins any more. The one was telling me how we have white supremacy in this country. I can't just agree with them to go along to get along. Can't do it. I have too much of my dad in me I guess. Too many whites go along to get along. Even if it means supporting a pedophile over what they see as a "racist".

13. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

What nigger wants nigger gets

Niggers wanted defunding of police= DONE. Niggers wanted free college= DONE. Niggers want to riot and destroy with zero punishment= DONE. Niggers wanted a black president= DONE. -Shall I go on? And we supposed to be the "spoiled and "privileged" ones ?

15. Likes Celticgirl liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    That pedophile got off lucky. He deserved to be put in a woodchipper one minute after the guilty verdict.
    Yes! Easy solution! That piece of genetic waste should never have been there to begin with. Yet, these bastards will defend this slime because he shared a political view. I would hang a right winger all the same if they were a kiddie diddler.

17. Likes Celticgirl, Sandy , tweakstick liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Amen brother, the same here. I cant stand to hear about the scum that molest kids, death is to good for them

19. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    The kid took out the garbage!They need to acquit!

21. Likes tweakstick, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The kid took out the garbage!They need to acquit!
    Acquit? Hell, they need to give him the keys to the city!

Maybe he can lock them all in.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kenosha quick draw 2nd place.png 
Views:	211 
Size:	226.6 KB 
ID:	18061

Name:	kyle ridthehousen of commies.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	18062

Last edited by tweakstick; 11-06-2021 at 01:33 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

23. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

Name:	kyle ridthehousen of commies.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	18062

14 months ago, I was paying $1.80 per gal of gas here in FL. Now it’s up another $1.50 That fucking Joey Dimento bastard/cocksucker in the white house has got to go!

25. Likes tweakstick, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    14 months ago, I was paying $1.80 per gal of gas here in FL. Now it’s up another $1.50 That fucking Joey Dimento bastard/cocksucker in the white house has got to go!
    That's half a buck cheaper than where I live, and my local prices are still cheaper compared to some parts of the country! I'm hearing $5 in parts of California.

27. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

"Second place finalist, Kenosha quick draw competition "

AAHHHHHHH, I'm dying here.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's half a buck cheaper than where I live, and my local prices are still cheaper compared to some parts of the country! I'm hearing $5 in parts of California.
    CA,NY,NJ,CT and all the other lib states deserves to pay high gas prices.After all, that’s what they voted for! Things would change for the better for all of us,if they voted red!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I knew of the pedophile, and a little online searching brings up that the others were convicted of burglary, and domestic violence. Rittenhouse did the country three big favors in a matter of seconds.

God bless him for his heroism, and I mean that.

https://nationalfile.com/3-men-alleg...mestic-abuser/
    Rittenhouse is AWESOME!!

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Its been awhile since I e seen the video , but remember Ritt was being ATTACKED....the main stream nigger news makes it out like Ritt was walking around shooting people at random....one of the bastards he plugged was swinging a skateboard at him while he was on the ground...it was self-defense ala George Zimmerman...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    George Floyd's nephew is threatening the jury now to convict him. That proves those niggers support pedophelia or don't giver a shit.

omeNews & Current Events

NEWS & CURRENT EVENTS

WATCH: George Floyd’s Nephew Makes Video Threatening Jurors if They Do Not Convict Kyle Rittenhouse

BySurvival

November 7, 2021

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

ReddIt

George Floyd’s nephew has posted a video threatening jurors if they do not convict Kyle Rittenhouse.

The deceased criminal’s nephew, Cortez Rice, claimed that he knows people who have been taking photos of the jurors at the courthouse.
    “I ain’t even gonna name the people that I know that’s up in the Kenosha trial,” Rice said. “But it’s cameras in there. It’s definitely cameras up in there. There’s definitely people taking pictures of the juries and everything like that. We know what’s going on.”
    Rice added, “so we need the same results, man.”
    GEORGE FLOYD’S NEPHEW, CORTEZ RICE, MAKES A CLAIM THAT HE KNOWS PEOPLE TAKING PHOTOS OF JURORS DURING THE KYLE RITTENHOUSE TRIAL IN KENOSHA, WISCONSIN. HIS GOAL IS TO DOX JURORS IF THEY DO NOT CONVICT. PIC.TWITTER.COM/UWLUV2FTFV— JOHN CURTIS (@JOHNMCURTIS) NOVEMBER 7, 2021
    A “journalist” from the militant far-left outlet Unicorn Riot, Andrew Mercado, was in the comments egging him on to do it.
    OH, AND HERE’S FAKE JOURNALIST ANDREW MERCADO EGGING HIM ON AND TELLING HIM TO POST THE ADDRESS.
    IF YOU THINK MERCADO MEDIA OR UNICORN RIOT ARE “JOURNALISTS” OR LEGIT MEDIA AND YOU SHARE THEIR LINKS, GET OFF OUR PAGE.. PIC.TWITTER.COM/ELKM14U4VW— CRIMEWATCHMPLS (@CRIMEWATCHMPLS) NOVEMBER 7, 2021
    Rittenhouse has pleaded not guilty and maintains he was acting in self defense when he shot three rioters, two of them fatally.
    Earlier this week, Rice brought a group of Black Lives Matter militants to the home of a judge in an officer involved shooting case and posted her home on Facebook.
    GEORGE FLOYD’S NEPHEW CORTEZ RICE WALKED UP TO JUDGE’S DOOR – DOXXED HER ADDRESS ON FACEBOOK. #SOMEONEWANTSBLMMOOLAHhttps://t.co/axN1bsdIHl— CORDELIA LEAR (