When Black diners get poorer service from wait staff and bartenders than white customers, it’s more likely because of racial bias than the well-documented fact that they tip less, according to a new survey I recently published.

To reach that conclusion, my colleague Gerald Nowak and I recruited over 700 mostly white full-service restaurant servers and bartenders to review a hypothetical dining scenario that randomly involved either white or Black customers. We then asked them to predict the tip that the table would leave, the likelihood that the table would exhibit undesirable dining behaviors and the quality of service they would likely provide the table.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-waite...133027436.html

Actually it's true, but it's the niggers being racist. Niggers love getting a YT server, especially a little blonde, so they can dominate and hopefully to ruin the server's day. It's niggers way of "payback" for slavery that most of their ancestors never experienced anyway. And niggers almost never tip. When they do, it's a token.

So a server is not being racist to think, "Damn it, here we go again, niggers in my section." A server is being realistic.