Close

Likes Likes:  40
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Scientist niggers in apefrica making their own COVID vaccine

Scientists in Africa Are Taking It Upon Themselves to Create a COVID Vaccine for the World’s Poor

Scientists in Cape Town, South Africa, are “assembling and calibrating the equipment needed to reverse engineer a coronavirus vaccine that has yet to reach South Africa and most of the world’s poorest people,” the Associated Press reported Sunday.
    “We are doing this for Africa at this moment, and that drives us,” said Emile Hendricks, a 22-year-old biotechnologist for Afrigen Biologics and Vaccines, the company trying to reproduce the Moderna shot. “We can no longer rely on these big superpowers to come in and save us.”

Some experts see reverse engineering—recreating vaccines from fragments of publicly available information—as one of the few remaining ways to redress the power imbalances of the pandemic. Only 0.7% of vaccines have gone to low-income countries so far, while nearly half have gone to wealthy countries, according to an analysis by the People’s Vaccine Alliance.
    https://www.motherjones.com/politics...e-worlds-poor/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    a 22-year-old biotechnologist for Afrigen Biologics and Vaccines, the company trying to reproduce the Moderna shot.
    I wonder where it studied. Koonachimpagroid University School of Witch Doctor Medicine? Finished its undergraduate studies in Voodoo at 16, I bet.

As far as rich countries getting half the vaccines, guess what, it's American-based companies that made the world's three major vaccines. Whether or not they work, whatever the side effects, it's still our money and work that went into making them.

But let's keep it simple for niggers. They should try hydrochloric or sulfuric acid, guaranteed to kill any viruses in the body.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Every word of this is true, especially the first. Many people already don't get enough vitamin D, so staying inside means an even weaker immune system, weaker bones and poor blood health. The CDC knows this, and that's another reason they wanted lockdowns.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We should help these poor Africans. Send them the mutated discards from the Moderna, Pfizer, and J&J labs. Injections that would make them more susceptible to Covid. Now that's advancing the health of mankind, by eliminating the ugly animal savages!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ummm...that first picture in the article of the African employee looks a little Indian.

5. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They'll reuse needles, and spread AIDS, ebola, and monkey pox worse than they already do,
    so what's the point ?

7. Likes Chimp Detester, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    We can only hope that when the nigger version of the vaccine (black-cine?) is ready and ape-plied to a multitude of ape-fri-koons, tens of thousands of niggers will get a free trip to Wakanda, gnomesayin?

9. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Ummm...that first picture in the article of the African employee looks a little Indian.
    Could be. It looks dressed like a human, instead of witch doctor garb.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    That's all we need niggers reverse bio-engineering a vaccine, they are bound to F up the process and make it more virulent.
    As if we ever wondered how the zombie apocalypse would start. Libs would still welcome dead zombie nigger right into their hoods.he’s just a poor zombie nigger. Noone should be afraid of him. I would be way less suspect of a dead nigger than an alive one myself.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let me guess. The reverse nigger engineering of a vaccine involves having sex with infants, huffing copious quantities of jenkem and then getting the local 'physician' to shake a chicken in your general direction?

All in the name of science.
    Proudly deplorable

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    Let me guess. The reverse nigger engineering of a vaccine involves having sex with infants, huffing copious quantities of jenkem and then getting the local 'physician' to shake a chicken in your general direction?

Who doesn't love Science Niggers?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	watermelonium2_o_2203583.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	18047

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	watermelonium8.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	18048
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

17. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post

When you consider their idea of resuscitating an unconcious nigger is to stand in line in order to take turns furiously masturbating the victim, I don't see what could possibly go wrong. (Remember that little gem?)

19. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Odin's balls liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    When you consider their idea of resuscitating an unconcious nigger is to stand in line in order to take turns furiously masturbating the victim, I don't see what could possibly go wrong. (Remember that little gem?)
    I do! Nigger first aid! That was hysterical, and you know the "victim" was saying, "I feels a little betta now, Keep going!"
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

21. Likes Sandy , Odin's balls liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only time a nigger will come to the "aid" of someone down is to get close enough to lift their wallet.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

23. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    The only time a nigger will come to the "aid" of someone down is to get close enough to lift their wallet.
    A nigger would rifle through the dead remains of it's own mammy.

25. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I do! Nigger first aid! That was hysterical, and you know the "victim" was saying, "I feels a little betta now, Keep going!"
    I just thought of a nearly unspeakable scenario. Imagine if the victim was a sow? Or worse yet, a mini-sow. They'd probably do shit you wouldn't do to a farm animal (I know, redundant). Some heinous stuff that would make Dr. Mengele blow chunks.

27. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just thought of a nearly unspeakable scenario. Imagine if the victim was a sow? Or worse yet, a mini-sow. They'd probably do shit you wouldn't do to a farm animal (I know, redundant). Some heinous stuff that would make Dr. Mengele blow chunks.

Niggers could make hyenas blow chunks!

29. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Niggers could make hyenas blow chunks!
    I see you found another hideous sheboon. I actually look forward to your next selection (sort of)). They just keep getting exponentially worse if that's even possible.

31. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see you found another hideous sheboon. I actually look forward to your next selection (sort of)). They just keep getting exponentially worse if that's even possible.
    Thank you! I do have more hideous sows on the shelf just wantin' they turn!

33. Likes Sandy liked this post