Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Local haunt update

So I posted about the haunt I work at earlier this month. Tonight was the last night and I got the scare of my 4 year career so far tonight. Long story short I work a door maze with 10 doors, one of which leads out. A pack of niggers goes through one of the wrong doors and comes back out. The skinny buck utters "man I should whip your ass for sending me the wrong way." My response? I lunge at him harder than I ever lunged and let out the most throat shredding joker/clown laugh/shriek I've ever mustered... 3 times. The nigger backed off really quick, flinched, and shyed away like a little bitch. If you ever want a job where you can legally torment niggers you might enjoy haunt work. I got 500 bucks for this season (it's 10 an hour at mine, but some don't pay at all) and I showed niggers absolutely no mercy and the fear they display is worth more than the measly check you get (I don't do it for the money, it's not worth it if that's all you're doing it for). Just fun seasonal work, an added perk being the laughs you get. 😛😛

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    It's a shame there wasn't a "special" door leading to a running wood chipper, or Klan rally.
    "Congratulations, Shitronamis, we got just what you need behind Door Number 3.....an ass whoopin'!"

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post

It's a shame there wasn't a "special" door leading to a running wood chipper, or Klan rally.
    "Congratulations, Shitronamis, we got just what you need behind Door Number 3.....an ass whoopin'!"

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should put a room filled with Job Applications and Now Hiring signs behind one of the doors that would terrify the niggers to Deff!

6. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate niggers.....

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post