Close

Likes Likes:  68
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeef View Post
    Me neither. Wish all whites would do this. I wish I could not care, but it really really bothers me that my family members watch this nigger worshipping crap all the time.
    When you go to the store how many of those human people walking around there do you think worship niggers on TV all the time (watch broadcast TV). I think it is like 90 percent, sadly. This affects their behavior and perceptions. Most noticeably they probably think it's great having more and more niggers move into your / their town, your state, ...
    I think this is actually the #1 problem facing our people today and it is stupid because anyone 'could' just shut it off, but they don't... it's a mass mental illness caused by boredom... the reason is not actually that important what is important is that they have proven last 70 years that they don't and won't shut it off

as long as the majority of the population is welcoming niggers into their area caused by these false and stupid fake beliefs about blacks shown every second on TV they're going to keep coming and they are already coming for the coalburners, free college scholarships, sports teams, white wimmenz

I mean if we want other humans to get on board to make niggers unwelcome the first step is getting them to stop watching this crap, second to educate them on the true HUGE amount of Black violent crime against all races and sexes, the detrimental effect of low IQ savages on our society and scientific studies, and many more nigger negatives...

Just real pissed off at this TV crap right now with I could not care but I do

Niggers they should not even be here in the first place what are they doing around Pine forests of North America they belong back in a humid jungle of Banana trees in Africa they do not belong here
    Lets send them all to Florida and wall it off or something.

You know with that alien cartoon is very true but just think what other countries think of our Country from what they watch on American TV... Asians and latins they get brainwashed also into thinking niggers are cool and everywhere in USA and it's cool to be a nigger and full of niggers... I am thinking many Russians though or other non PC white countries think we are a bunch of idiot sickening perverted ape lovers
    BETTER not send niggers to my state!! Send them to hayshee!!

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    When I was little, I lived in the lilly white suburbs, only seeing "chocolate" people when my parents would drag me downtown on business or shopping trips.

I quickly noticed spooks had a monopoly on a lot of jobs. We'd take the bus downtown (my dad didn't want his car stolen) and the bus driver was always a spook wearing what I thought was a policeman's hat.

Mom would shop at a multi floor department store, you could ride the escalator or the elevator. The elevator didn't have a control panel in the car, it had a monkey on a stool pulling a lever always asking "wa floe".

When we would hit up the five and dime lunch counter, a mammy filled the water glasses there too. My brother and I would laugh because the black was coming off her paws... we thought from washing water glasses. (When was the last time you saw a smoke with white paws from working?)

If I had to take a leak, there was some pedo or homo coon in the head offering you a hand towel after you washed your hands.

Here a coon, there a coon, everywhere a coon coon.

Anyway, you sorta became accustomed to this and in time, never really paid attention to them any longer.

I think television commercials are headed in that direction.

Here a coon, there a coon, in every commercial a coon coon!

You will expect every commercial has a coon in it and you'll just become accustomed to it ... no longer noticing the coon.

Maybe eventually they'll fade off into the sunset like the monkey on the stool in the elevator. We can only hope!

I just saw an Oreo cookie commercial with a nigger Santa Claus with a white beard. Nothing is sacred in Nigger Joe Bidens "woke" America. Yes Niggers being 13 percent of the population, somehow justify being shown in commercials. This country's in dire straights.

4. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    I just saw an Oreo cookie commercial with a nigger Santa Claus with a white beard. Nothing is sacred in Nigger Joe Bidens "woke" America. Yes Niggers being 13 percent of the population, somehow justify being shown in commercials. This country's in dire straights.

Yes! I glanced up at the TV the other day and saw a NIGGER SANTA CLAUSE too!

Didn't even pay attention to the advertiser... could have been the same one.

I would have NEVER got in line with the kids for Santa at the mall if Santa was a Goddamn nigger!

Who the fuck gave niggers shoes to wear in the first place?

Who the fuck let niggers into the suburbs ?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

I would have NEVER got in line with the kids for Santa at the mall if Santa was a Goddamn nigger!

Santa Nigger? Thats about the biggest oxymoron ever. Real Santa brings toys to kids, Nigger Santa steal from children. Santa wants cookies, Nigger Santa wants kids to leave him out malt liquor and a blunt. Mommy kisses Santa Claus underneath the mistletoe, Nigger Santa would rape mommy and leave her for dead.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    LLLOLLL!!!!!! My bro in CA has FOUR lawn jockeys!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I saw that! Fuck Nigger Clause!

9. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I saw that! Fuck Nigger Clause!
    Lol. More like Sambo Claus.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is no escaping the brainwashing. I read a news article the other day, about some crazy bitch in the Denver airport who was walking around naked.

The reporter wants to ask some passengers their reactions. They chose this buck, his mudshark whore and their mutant sprog as the average nuclear American family.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	airport2.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	18414
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    There is no escaping the brainwashing. I read a news article the other day, about some crazy bitch in the Denver airport who was walking around naked.

The reporter wants to ask some passengers their reactions. They chose this buck, his mudshark whore and their mutant sprog as the average nuclear American family.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	airport2.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	18414
    This may be a tinfoil hat moment but I wonder if they were plants (the media brought the mud fambly with them to pose as the "average American witnesses"). I mean, we all know that once the buck knocks up the whore, he takes off. It would have been more believable if it had just been the mudshark and the mulatto sprog.

Similar things have happened before. On Trump's election victory night in 2016, CNN interviewed a "random citizen" who was "outraged" at Trump's victory - but the "random citizen" turned out to be CNN's own cameraman.

15. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mucusplug View Post
    Its everywhere. Like every ad agency is trying to convince the niggers they are the same as the rest of us. Im gonna go buy a pound of roofing nails and throw em out on nigger avenue today.
    YES! Take pics!

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    This may be a tinfoil hat moment but I wonder if they were plants (the media brought the mud fambly with them to pose as the "average American witnesses"). I mean, we all know that once the buck knocks up the whore, he takes off. It would have been more believable if it had just been the mudshark and the mulatto sprog.

Similar things have happened before. On Trump's election victory night in 2016, CNN interviewed a "random citizen" who was "outraged" at Trump's victory - but the "random citizen" turned out to be CNN's own cameraman.
    These days nothing would surprise me, but it's easy enough to find stupid mudshark whores with their bucks and sprogs, although one needs to be quick before the buck deletes the hoe and often the mutant nigglet as well.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

19. Likes Tar Remover, Anastasia liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It drives me crazy...every commercial has niggers or human-chimp couples with their mongrel sprogs. You will almost never see an all-human commercial or TV show. I do not watch MSM TV and my wife only watches HGTV, which by the way has plenty of niggers...and it is getting worse. We are being force-fed this nigger-loving narrative in the hopes (by some nefarious group) that we of the proletariat will come to see it as normal...It will NEVER be normal!
    Niggers make up approximately 12.6% of the US population, yet at least 85% of MSM TV features NIGGERS!!! Sorry, but the math does not work.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

21. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    It drives me crazy...every commercial has niggers or human-chimp couples with their mongrel sprogs. You will almost never see an all-human commercial or TV show. I do not watch MSM TV and my wife only watches HGTV, which by the way has plenty of niggers...and it is getting worse. We are being force-fed this nigger-loving narrative in the hopes (by some nefarious group) that we of the proletariat will come to see it as normal...It will NEVER be normal!
    Niggers make up approximately 12.6% of the US population, yet at least 85% of MSM TV features NIGGERS!!! Sorry, but the math does not work.

Especially when the majority of the niggers are cast into the illusionary role of living in a 1 mil house, driving upper end luxury cars and SUV's.

I will give credit where credit is due: The pharmaceutical pill commercial in which that faggot ass, monkey looking nigger is being treated for AIDS from taking it up the Hershey Highway.

That commercial is believable.

N.A.A.C.P.

23. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva, Anastasia liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Especially when the majority of the niggers are cast into the illusionary role of living in a 1 mil house, driving upper end luxury cars and SUV's.

I will give credit where credit is due: The pharmaceutical pill commercial in which that faggot ass, monkey looking nigger is being treated for AIDS from taking it up the Hershey Highway.

That commercial is believable.
    Niggers will stick their radiator hose anywhere. The drive to muh-dik everything is just too overpowering for a dumb fuckin' ape beast with ZERO impulse control. I hate goddamn niggers........

25. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    These days nothing would surprise me, but it's easy enough to find stupid mudshark whores with their bucks and sprogs, although one needs to be quick before the buck deletes the hoe and often the mutant nigglet as well.
    In my experience it's very easy to find mudsharks with their mutant sprogs, but not so easy to find a fambly where the buck actually stayed.

Also, if that crazy naked woman was white, it's a guarantee that she's a mudshark too.

27. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    In my experience it's very easy to find mudsharks with their mutant sprogs, but not so easy to find a fambly where the buck actually stayed.

Also, if that crazy naked woman was white, it's a guarantee that she's a mudshark too.
    He stayed for now. How many stories have we read about the bucks murdering their mudsharks and very young sprogs in fits of irritation? I can't recall reading or seeing any stories about elderly mudsharks and their silverbucks who have had long and happy marriages. Maybe they exist, but I've never seen them except in phony drug ads.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

If I remember correctly, in the animal world there are very few species that mate for life.

I see a strong comparison to the nigger species DNA where the buck hits it once and is gone.

I actually remember a coon tune from back in the day along those lines!

On a sidebar, I can see why bucks hit and run after seeing some of those sows. I can't image having to admit being with some of those zoolike animals!

N.A.A.C.P.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12