Likes Likes:  68
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Yes! I glanced up at the TV the other day and saw a NIGGER SANTA CLAUSE too!

Didn't even pay attention to the advertiser... could have been the same one.

I would have NEVER got in line with the kids for Santa at the mall if Santa was a Goddamn nigger!

Who the fuck gave niggers shoes to wear in the first place?

Who the fuck let niggers into the suburbs ?

I saw that! Fuck Nigger Clause!

2. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I saw that! Fuck Nigger Clause!
    Lol. More like Sambo Claus.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is no escaping the brainwashing. I read a news article the other day, about some crazy bitch in the Denver airport who was walking around naked.

The reporter wants to ask some passengers their reactions. They chose this buck, his mudshark whore and their mutant sprog as the average nuclear American family.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	airport2.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	18414
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    There is no escaping the brainwashing. I read a news article the other day, about some crazy bitch in the Denver airport who was walking around naked.

The reporter wants to ask some passengers their reactions. They chose this buck, his mudshark whore and their mutant sprog as the average nuclear American family.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	airport2.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	18414
    This may be a tinfoil hat moment but I wonder if they were plants (the media brought the mud fambly with them to pose as the "average American witnesses"). I mean, we all know that once the buck knocks up the whore, he takes off. It would have been more believable if it had just been the mudshark and the mulatto sprog.

Similar things have happened before. On Trump's election victory night in 2016, CNN interviewed a "random citizen" who was "outraged" at Trump's victory - but the "random citizen" turned out to be CNN's own cameraman.

8. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    It drives me crazy...every commercial has niggers or human-chimp couples with their mongrel sprogs. You will almost never see an all-human commercial or TV show. I do not watch MSM TV and my wife only watches HGTV, which by the way has plenty of niggers...and it is getting worse. We are being force-fed this nigger-loving narrative in the hopes (by some nefarious group) that we of the proletariat will come to see it as normal...It will NEVER be normal!
    Niggers make up approximately 12.6% of the US population, yet at least 85% of MSM TV features NIGGERS!!! Sorry, but the math does not work.

Especially when the majority of the niggers are cast into the illusionary role of living in a 1 mil house, driving upper end luxury cars and SUV's.

I will give credit where credit is due: The pharmaceutical pill commercial in which that faggot ass, monkey looking nigger is being treated for AIDS from taking it up the Hershey Highway.

That commercial is believable.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

10. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva, Anastasia liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Especially when the majority of the niggers are cast into the illusionary role of living in a 1 mil house, driving upper end luxury cars and SUV's.

I will give credit where credit is due: The pharmaceutical pill commercial in which that faggot ass, monkey looking nigger is being treated for AIDS from taking it up the Hershey Highway.

That commercial is believable.
    Niggers will stick their radiator hose anywhere. The drive to muh-dik everything is just too overpowering for a dumb fuckin' ape beast with ZERO impulse control. I hate goddamn niggers........

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post

In my experience it's very easy to find mudsharks with their mutant sprogs, but not so easy to find a fambly where the buck actually stayed.

Also, if that crazy naked woman was white, it's a guarantee that she's a mudshark too.

If I remember correctly, in the animal world there are very few species that mate for life.

I see a strong comparison to the nigger species DNA where the buck hits it once and is gone.

I actually remember a coon tune from back in the day along those lines!

On a sidebar, I can see why bucks hit and run after seeing some of those sows. I can't image having to admit being with some of those zoolike animals!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12