Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeef View Post
Me neither. Wish all whites would do this. I wish I could not care, but it really really bothers me that my family members watch this nigger worshipping crap all the time.
When you go to the store how many of those human people walking around there do you think worship niggers on TV all the time (watch broadcast TV). I think it is like 90 percent, sadly. This affects their behavior and perceptions. Most noticeably they probably think it's great having more and more niggers move into your / their town, your state, ...
I think this is actually the #1 problem facing our people today and it is stupid because anyone 'could' just shut it off, but they don't... it's a mass mental illness caused by boredom... the reason is not actually that important what is important is that they have proven last 70 years that they don't and won't shut it off

as long as the majority of the population is welcoming niggers into their area caused by these false and stupid fake beliefs about blacks shown every second on TV they're going to keep coming and they are already coming for the coalburners, free college scholarships, sports teams, white wimmenz

I mean if we want other humans to get on board to make niggers unwelcome the first step is getting them to stop watching this crap, second to educate them on the true HUGE amount of Black violent crime against all races and sexes, the detrimental effect of low IQ savages on our society and scientific studies, and many more nigger negatives...

Just real pissed off at this TV crap right now with I could not care but I do

Niggers they should not even be here in the first place what are they doing around Pine forests of North America they belong back in a humid jungle of Banana trees in Africa they do not belong here
Lets send them all to Florida and wall it off or something.

You know with that alien cartoon is very true but just think what other countries think of our Country from what they watch on American TV... Asians and latins they get brainwashed also into thinking niggers are cool and everywhere in USA and it's cool to be a nigger and full of niggers... I am thinking many Russians though or other non PC white countries think we are a bunch of idiot sickening perverted ape lovers
BETTER not send niggers to my state!! Send them to hayshee!!