Close

Likes Likes:  68
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 37

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Trustee
    Captain
    Coon Club Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    5,456
    Post Thanks / Like

    The Future of Television Commercials

    When I was little, I lived in the lilly white suburbs, only seeing "chocolate" people when my parents would drag me downtown on business or shopping trips.

    I quickly noticed spooks had a monopoly on a lot of jobs. We'd take the bus downtown (my dad didn't want his car stolen) and the bus driver was always a spook wearing what I thought was a policeman's hat.

    Mom would shop at a multi floor department store, you could ride the escalator or the elevator. The elevator didn't have a control panel in the car, it had a monkey on a stool pulling a lever always asking "wa floe".

    When we would hit up the five and dime lunch counter, a mammy filled the water glasses there too. My brother and I would laugh because the black was coming off her paws... we thought from washing water glasses. (When was the last time you saw a smoke with white paws from working?)

    If I had to take a leak, there was some pedo or homo coon in the head offering you a hand towel after you washed your hands.

    Here a coon, there a coon, everywhere a coon coon.

    Anyway, you sorta became accustomed to this and in time, never really paid attention to them any longer.

    I think television commercials are headed in that direction.

    Here a coon, there a coon, in every commercial a coon coon!

    You will expect every commercial has a coon in it and you'll just become accustomed to it ... no longer noticing the coon.

    Maybe eventually they'll fade off into the sunset like the monkey on the stool in the elevator. We can only hope!


    N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

  2. #2
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,293
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only time it's appropriate to have ads packed with niggers is for the HIV drugs, like this new "Biktarvy" peddling. Downlow bucks and sowpotomi abound.

    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  3. #3
    Trustee
    Captain
    Coon Club Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    5,456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The only time it's appropriate to have ads packed with niggers is for the HIV drugs, like this new "Biktarvy" peddling. Downlow bucks and sowpotomi abound.


    I saw that commercial. The way that spook is knobbing that toothbrush leaves no doubt in your mind how he got the African monkey disease.


    N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

  4. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Whitey Ford liked this post
  5. #4
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    8,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    When I was little, I lived in the lilly white suburbs, only seeing "chocolate" people when my parents would drag me downtown on business or shopping trips.

    I quickly noticed spooks had a monopoly on a lot of jobs. We'd take the bus downtown (my dad didn't want his car stolen) and the bus driver was always a spook wearing what I thought was a policeman's hat.

    Mom would shop at a multi floor department store, you could ride the escalator or the elevator. The elevator didn't have a control panel in the car, it had a monkey on a stool pulling a lever always asking "wa floe".

    When we would hit up the five and dime lunch counter, a mammy filled the water glasses there too. My brother and I would laugh because the black was coming off her paws... we thought from washing water glasses. (When was the last time you saw a smoke with white paws from working?)

    If I had to take a leak, there was some pedo or homo coon in the head offering you a hand towel after you washed your hands.

    Here a coon, there a coon, everywhere a coon coon.

    Anyway, you sorta became accustomed to this and in time, never really paid attention to them any longer.

    I think television commercials are headed in that direction.

    Here a coon, there a coon, in every commercial a coon coon!

    You will expect every commercial has a coon in it and you'll just become accustomed to it ... no longer noticing the coon.

    Maybe eventually they'll fade off into the sunset like the monkey on the stool in the elevator. We can only hope!
    I remember when I was a little "keyid" and my grand parents had a lawn jockey on their lawn!! Better than a live nigger!! I still crack up when I think about that!!

  6. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
  7. #5
    Super Moderator
    Lieutenant
    Tar Remover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    4,107
    Post Thanks / Like
    LLLOLLL!!!!!! My bro in CA has FOUR lawn jockeys!

  8. #6
    Trustee
    Captain
    Coon Club Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    5,456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I remember when I was a little "keyid" and my grand parents had a lawn jockey on their lawn!! Better than a live nigger!! I still crack up when I think about that!!

    So when my son was maybe around kindergarten age, we had just left the house, turned off our street... only a minute or less from home when he pointed to a house and proclaimed "Hey dad, I think a black family lives there", pointing to a nice home set back aways from the road.

    I about shit myself... just around the corner? Did he see some smokes or something like that?

    Since I hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary (but wasn't really looking) I asked him why he thought a black family lived there?

    He replied, "Because they have a white porch monkey"!

    That was 30 some years ago and we still laugh about it to this day!

    I still have our good old boot lipped Sambo out back behind the barn.

    The only part of his legs that remain are a couple sticks of rebar... too many Ohio winters did the poor bastard in. I wish I had thrown a coat of paint on him more frequently!

    Back when he stood at attention next to the garage holding the lantern, my wife invited the ladies from her office over for lunch.

    She informed me there might be a smoke coming as the company was using one as a casual on a day to day
    basis and asked me if I couldn't move Sambo around back for the day.

    He was hard wired with a whip* to a box with a photo cell so that wasn't happening. (*You electricians know what I mean LOL)

    I told my wife schedule lunch when she's not in as I don't want one in the house. She agreed.

    So lunch day comes and I get home and there is a garbage can upside-down over Sambo!

    I went in asking WTF! She said no worries, she wasn't here, she just didn't want to take a chance!


    N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

  9. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
  10. #7
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    8,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    So when my son was maybe around kindergarten age, we had just left the house, turned off our street... only a minute or less from home when he pointed to a house and proclaimed "Hey dad, I think a black family lives there", pointing to a nice home set back aways from the road.

    I about shit myself... just around the corner? Did he see some smokes or something like that?

    Since I hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary (but wasn't really looking) I asked him why he thought a black family lived there?

    He replied, "Because they have a white porch monkey"!

    That was 30 some years ago and we still laugh about it to this day!

    I still have our good old boot lipped Sambo out back behind the barn.

    The only part of his legs that remain are a couple sticks of rebar... too many Ohio winters did the poor bastard in. I wish I had thrown a coat of paint on him more frequently!

    Back when he stood at attention next to the garage holding the lantern, my wife invited the ladies from her office over for lunch.

    She informed me there might be a smoke coming as the company was using one as a casual on a day to day
    basis and asked me if I couldn't move Sambo around back for the day.

    He was hard wired with a whip* to a box with a photo cell so that wasn't happening. (*You electricians know what I mean LOL)

    I told my wife schedule lunch when she's not in as I don't want one in the house. She agreed.

    So lunch day comes and I get home and there is a garbage can upside-down over Sambo!

    I went in asking WTF! She said no worries, she wasn't here, she just didn't want to take a chance!
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  11. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
  12. #8
    Super Moderator
    Lieutenant
    Ignatow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    4,734
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are 13% of the population. But do a little statistical observation and assessment of ads: you'd think they're 80% of the population! Niggers, half breeds, light niggers, oildrillers, nigger lovers, mudsharks. Damn it, too many! They own Audis, a clean house, modern electronic equipment, expensive exercise equipment...these days negresses are shown driving S class Mercedes-Benzes! Nigger rich all right.

    There's ads about coal black gorillas in a white bathtub. No amount of soap will clean that shitskin, and do these ad executives think human America wants to see that?

    If aliens came, they'd think the human race is mostly nigger, so they'd laugh how backward we are.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

  13. #9
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    Major
    Whitey Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    11,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    If aliens came, they'd think the human race is mostly nigger, so they'd laugh how backward we are.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

  14. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
  15. #10
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    Major
    Whitey Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    11,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

  16. Likes IseDaDiva, MegaBeef, Tar Remover liked this post
  17. #11
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,293
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I've often wondered what aliens would think if their only knowledge of our planet came from social media and TV. They would think that Earthlings worship niggers, deviants, and mentally ill Libtards and would send a "Steer clear of this place" to all other inhabitants of the universe.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  18. Likes MegaBeef, Tar Remover liked this post
  19. #12
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    8,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    EVEN aliens don't understand bix nood!!

  20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  21. #13
    Trustee
    Captain
    Coon Club Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    5,456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Niggers are 13% of the population. But do a little statistical observation and assessment of ads: you'd think they're 80% of the population! Niggers, half breeds, light niggers, oildrillers, nigger lovers, mudsharks. Damn it, too many! They own Audis, a clean house, modern electronic equipment, expensive exercise equipment...these days negresses are shown driving S class Mercedes-Benzes! Nigger rich all right.

    There's ads about coal black gorillas in a white bathtub. No amount of soap will clean that shitskin, and do these ad executives think human America wants to see that?

    If aliens came, they'd think the human race is mostly nigger, so they'd laugh how backward we are.

    Yesterday in the Cleveland Plain Dealer Sunday newspaper, there was an article about diversity on television indicating a study of viewers approve!

    Who the fuck are they studying? I hate to burst their bubble but everybody I talk to is done with the deluge of niggers on TV.

    Did they take this study/survey at NU?


    N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

  22. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
  23. #14
    Trustee
    Captain
    Coon Club Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    5,456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mucusplug View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211105_193129.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	266.4 KB 
ID:	18066

    This is what they think America is or ever will be. I dont eat where niggers work, i dont work with niggers, i refuse to let a nigger disrupt my life in any way anymore. Dont support this nigger loving bullshit

    Shit like this that comes in my mailbox gets set aside for future use out in the range.

    In fact I just landed a major score... a buddy gave me a BLM calendar.

    The funny part about this BLM calendar is each month features a "head shot" of an important nigger.

    I think April is a duplicate picture of January because apparently they could only find 11 important niggers!


    N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

  24. Likes Mucusplug, Tar Remover liked this post
  25. #15
    Trustee
    Captain
    Coon Club Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    5,456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just received the holiday mailer from the post office.

    You already know the postman on the cover is a fucking nigger!


    N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

  26. #16
    Trustee
    Captain
    Coon Club Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    5,456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AR Patriot View Post
    Do not take Biktarvy if you take Dofetilide. Do take Biktarvy if you take it in the ass.

    One Liner Award Winner of the Day!



    N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

  27. #17
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    GDRHammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    266
    Post Thanks / Like
    It drives me crazy...every commercial has niggers or human-chimp couples with their mongrel sprogs. You will almost never see an all-human commercial or TV show. I do not watch MSM TV and my wife only watches HGTV, which by the way has plenty of niggers...and it is getting worse. We are being force-fed this nigger-loving narrative in the hopes (by some nefarious group) that we of the proletariat will come to see it as normal...It will NEVER be normal!
    Niggers make up approximately 12.6% of the US population, yet at least 85% of MSM TV features NIGGERS!!! Sorry, but the math does not work.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

  28. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
  29. #18
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Northern Commiefornia
    Posts
    1,038
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    When I was little, I lived in the lilly white suburbs, only seeing "chocolate" people when my parents would drag me downtown on business or shopping trips.

    I quickly noticed spooks had a monopoly on a lot of jobs. We'd take the bus downtown (my dad didn't want his car stolen) and the bus driver was always a spook wearing what I thought was a policeman's hat.

    Mom would shop at a multi floor department store, you could ride the escalator or the elevator. The elevator didn't have a control panel in the car, it had a monkey on a stool pulling a lever always asking "wa floe".

    When we would hit up the five and dime lunch counter, a mammy filled the water glasses there too. My brother and I would laugh because the black was coming off her paws... we thought from washing water glasses. (When was the last time you saw a smoke with white paws from working?)

    If I had to take a leak, there was some pedo or homo coon in the head offering you a hand towel after you washed your hands.

    Here a coon, there a coon, everywhere a coon coon.

    Anyway, you sorta became accustomed to this and in time, never really paid attention to them any longer.

    I think television commercials are headed in that direction.

    Here a coon, there a coon, in every commercial a coon coon!

    You will expect every commercial has a coon in it and you'll just become accustomed to it ... no longer noticing the coon.

    Maybe eventually they'll fade off into the sunset like the monkey on the stool in the elevator. We can only hope!

    I just saw an Oreo cookie commercial with a nigger Santa Claus with a white beard. Nothing is sacred in Nigger Joe Bidens "woke" America. Yes Niggers being 13 percent of the population, somehow justify being shown in commercials. This country's in dire straights.

  30. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
  31. #19
    Trustee
    Captain
    Coon Club Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    5,456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    I just saw an Oreo cookie commercial with a nigger Santa Claus with a white beard. Nothing is sacred in Nigger Joe Bidens "woke" America. Yes Niggers being 13 percent of the population, somehow justify being shown in commercials. This country's in dire straights.


    Yes! I glanced up at the TV the other day and saw a NIGGER SANTA CLAUSE too!

    Didn't even pay attention to the advertiser... could have been the same one.

    I would have NEVER got in line with the kids for Santa at the mall if Santa was a Goddamn nigger!

    Who the fuck gave niggers shoes to wear in the first place?

    Who the fuck let niggers into the suburbs ?




    N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

  32. #20
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Buck Simian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3,621
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Yes! I glanced up at the TV the other day and saw a NIGGER SANTA CLAUSE too!

    Didn't even pay attention to the advertiser... could have been the same one.

    I would have NEVER got in line with the kids for Santa at the mall if Santa was a Goddamn nigger!

    Who the fuck gave niggers shoes to wear in the first place?

    Who the fuck let niggers into the suburbs ?


    Santa Nigger? Thats about the biggest oxymoron ever. Real Santa brings toys to kids, Nigger Santa steal from children. Santa wants cookies, Nigger Santa wants kids to leave him out malt liquor and a blunt. Mommy kisses Santa Claus underneath the mistletoe, Nigger Santa would rape mommy and leave her for dead.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •