Likes Likes:  55
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Guy on UPS homepage

I guess I'll put this here.

UPS now has niggers on their homepage.

I was trying to track a package and here is someone who is typical of a delivery driver.

Look, this one already broke into someone's nice home. Call the police, there's a nigger in someone's house!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	UPSguy.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	141.0 KB 
ID:	17953

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    Your parcel is now for sale on Ebay
    I saw this great deal on ebay....HEY! You're right!
    Haha!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post

I was trying to track a package and here is someone who is typical of a delivery driver.

Look, this one already broke into someone's nice home. Call the police, there's a nigger in someone's house!

Amazon seems to hire ONLY nigger drivers!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember once a guy who worked in the shipping department where I used to work (selling high end performance auto parts) told me that he never shipped UPS, only FedEx. If he were to ever ship nice high-end headlights or taillights, ship them in their original boxes advertising what they were via UPS, that the UPS niggers would steal the lights right out of the packaging. Then the customer would receive an empty box and angry phone calls would ensue. Then the company would have to eat the cost and send replacements out. Shippers would always take the lights out of the box and repackage in a plain, brown shipping box and ship through FedEx. Then the customers would actually receive their product.

UPS pays their sorting facility niggers next to nothing. And they only get like a 4 hour shift to start. I toured their local facility once, and after that I made the conscious decision to do as little business with them as possible.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I remember once a guy who worked in the shipping department where I used to work (selling high end performance auto parts) told me that he never shipped UPS, only FedEx. If he were to ever ship nice high-end headlights or taillights, ship them in their original boxes advertising what they were via UPS, that the UPS niggers would steal the lights right out of the packaging. Then the customer would receive an empty box and angry phone calls would ensue. Then the company would have to eat the cost and send replacements out. Shippers would always take the lights out of the box and repackage in a plain, brown shipping box and ship through FedEx. Then the customers would actually receive their product.

UPS pays their sorting facility niggers next to nothing. And they only get like a 4 hour shift to start. I toured their local facility once, and after that I made the conscious decision to do as little business with them as possible.

Bonded, insured, it doesn't matter to a nigger. They'll take anything that isn't bolted down... then return with wrenches for the bolts!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    UPS's new motto: What can brown do TO you?

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.ups.com/us/en/Home.page
    Yeah, these corporations think fronting niggers are going to make us happy!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    UPS's new motto: What can brown do TO you?

N.A.A.C.P.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They couldn't take the picture at its section ape-partment cause it is filled with stolen packages,
    instead of furniture it just uses stolen packages heaped up, nigger made a couch of boxes for his picaninnies
    and a box for a kitchen table and they all sit around on stolen boxes for chairs
    its a lot of boxes and KFC buckets on top

I can envision this in my mind would make a funny illustration or you could even make a whole skit show about Tyrone the UPS driver's ape-partment

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's another one:

Name:	ups-n.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	104.8 KB 
ID:	18125

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's certainly counter-productive how every company seems to be going to great lengths to alienate the very clientele that supports them. Does someone really think they're making profits with nigger customers who are buying insurance, new cars, tools, new appliances, etc?

I ordered something from Etsy as a gift for my sister-in-law. It's gardening seeds and items to attract bees - nothing niggers would want. But what do I immediately get in my mailbox? Did I somehow give the impression I was interested in Africoon nigger bling?

Name:	EtsySow.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	18127
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

15. Likes Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It's certainly counter-productive how every company seems to be going to great lengths to alienate the very clientele that supports them. Does someone really think they're making profits with nigger customers who are buying insurance, new cars, tools, new appliances, etc?

I ordered something from Etsy as a gift for my sister-in-law. It's gardening seeds and items to attract bees - nothing niggers would want. But what do I immediately get in my mailbox? Did I somehow give the impression I was interested in Africoon nigger bling?

Your next avatar?

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Buck Simian liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post

I got the holiday mailer from the post office the other day and you already know it featured a spook postman on the cover.

N.A.A.C.P.

19. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember many years ago when i first got out of high school (back in the 80s) trying to apply there and hearing stories of how strict they were and how picky they were on who they hired. If you got hired there and made it through your probation it probably means that you had a very good work ethic and had your shit together. I take it those days are very long gone now.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

21. Likes Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Only 2 left, i hope you hurried up and jumped on that offer!
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

23. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Only 2 left, i hope you hurried up and jumped on that offer!

Yes, I should. I'm really into "AfroEthnic" trends but I'm afraid of being accused of cultural appropriation. It's a slippery slope.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

25. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    I remember many years ago when i first got out of high school (back in the 80s) trying to apply there and hearing stories of how strict they were and how picky they were on who they hired. If you got hired there and made it through your probation it probably means that you had a very good work ethic and had your shit together. I take it those days are very long gone now.

The early 80's was rough for sure around here. Good jobs were scarce.

The auto plants and steel mills provided the best paying jobs, but all had layed off back to 1976 hire dates.

Minority hiring was starting to happen enough to notice in good government sector jobs.

Jigaboos (if they worked) could be plentily found at the car wash, or riding the back of the garbage truck. Or as a member of an all spook asphalt paving crew with a white guy driving the steam roller.

Now as clearly demonstrated on TV, if a jig wants to be CEO, it has the job locked up!

In 2021, niggers can do anything they want without being qualified to do so.

Even what they specialize in... (stealing) has been decriminalized to better suit their lifestyle.

N.A.A.C.P.

27. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Amazon seems to hire ONLY nigger drivers!!
    I almost always see humans. Last week I was doing some work in the front yard when my delivery came. The white kid pulled up and said, "I have your package, sir!" I was already on my feet, and he said it very nicely, so I walked over to get it so he didn't have to step out. I'm the kind who always says thank you, even to the mailman, because you never know when someone's had a shitty day and could use a little politeness.

Then there's the FedEx imported Apefricoon last month that insisted my friend take the package. Wrong name, right house number and street name, but wrong state and zip. How that happened, who knows, but FedEx from phone agents to delivery has always been so incompetent in my experience. All right, the nigger wouldn't have been the one that incorrectly routed the package, but WTF is the point of telling someone over and over to just take it? Did it just want to make misdelivery someone else's problem? Instead of the nigger taking the box back for correct sorting, my friend would have to call FedEx and have the misdelivery picked up.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hundreds of FedEx packages found in Alabama ravine

https://www.kold.com/2021/11/26/hund...labama-ravine/

Nigdar is off the scale on this one...
    Think I read on Gab yesterday they busted the guy it was a nigger employee of course.
    He couldn't be bothered to actually do real work or it's actual job, so...
    felt justified since those packages were mostly for white peypo anyway,
    Of course you don't have to tell me that I already knew it by the headline

30. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    The early 80's was rough for sure around here. Good jobs were scarce.

The auto plants and steel mills provided the best paying jobs, but all had layed off back to 1976 hire dates.

Minority hiring was starting to happen enough to notice in good government sector jobs.

Jigaboos (if they worked) could be plentily found at the car wash, or riding the back of the garbage truck. Or as a member of an all spook asphalt paving crew with a white guy driving the steam roller.

Now as clearly demonstrated on TV, if a jig wants to be CEO, it has the job locked up!

In 2021, niggers can do anything they want without being qualified to do so.

Even what they specialize in... (stealing) has been decriminalized to better suit their lifestyle.
    ESPECIALLY in places like san franshitsco!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast