Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Lazy Ass Nigger at the Drugstore

I was notified several weeks ago my "maintenance" prescription medications will have to be filled from the drug store warehouse in 90 day quantities for my insurance to continue coverage.

I get it, cost savings so premiums don't go up. I'm cool with it as long as they send my shit on time, great.

After my doctor appointment I had to call the pharmacy's "warehouse" to set up an account.

My doctor's office had electronically submitted my scripts at checkout.

27 minutes of listening to the music interrupted by no less than 50 or 60 commercials for the drug chain, guess who answers the phone?

You already know!

I had to make a decision here... 27 minutes had already elapsed, should I hang up on Willie Brillo and wait again, or take my chance with the nappy headed nigger? I took a chance.

I explained I received a letter in the mail necessitating my prescriptions moving from the drug store level to the warehouse level and that I needed to set up an account to cover the co-pay.

He grunts, a few seconds of silence then asks what scripts I needed filled. I asked "don't you have a list of them, they were just called in". Another grunt, silence, then "Uh ize appose I could look dem up".

I replied "so I guess you don't feel like doing much today Willie"... more silence. I should have just hung up.

Fucking lazy ass ghetto nigger. Second one of the day!

Mrs. CCR blames my high blood pressure on worrying too much about stuff but I tell you I have Hyperniggerfatiguetension.

He finally gets my name and DOB and magically the list appeared.

Apparently years back I had set up an account for one of the kids meds when they were little, which had escaped my memory. My card was still on file, the expiration date invalid but at least I didn't have to give my card number to the jabobba to steal.

I asked him which card was on file and he claimed he could only see the last 4 digits. A good thing.

I ended the call at 40 minutes... 13 minutes to update a debit card expiration date. Pathetic. Now I've got a pretty good idea why it took 27 minutes for my call to be picked up... fucking nigger minority hires!

Who gave those bastards shoes in the first place?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are sooooo fuckin' stupid......

4. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep.
    last week,
    Asked this lazy nigger hoe at my drugstore pharmacy where the band-aids and rubbing alcohol were she didn't even know and gave me attitude like "go ask at the front"...
    turn out they were right next to the pharmacy like 10 feet away from her,
    and on the entire opposite side of the front

really great pharmacy employee must really care about people's health, doesn't even know where bandages or disenfectant is (and she has worked there for years I have seen her there)

she had disgusting corn rows of a mop haid covered with dandruff and kept asking about her break and then left work early I saw it all because I was trying to avoid the long pharmacy line by buying some stuff first and then I went to the line after.
    When this nigger bitch left of course did not say bye or have a nice day to her co-workers, just left with out a word like hmmpf as fast as possible
    what a bitch

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Niggers are sooooo fuckin' stupid......
    And much worse than that! LOL!

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    Our local pharmacist is great he's a Greek guy who really knows his stuff but his customer care is brilliant. He always checks to see if anyone has any allergies which is something the doctors rarely do. High blood pressure yeah niggers will do that for you everytime, try something relaxing like axe throwing.

Relaxing... I already have a remedy!

A friend treated me to a BLM calendar to take out to my shooting range! That will be very enjoyable and Relaxing!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I was notified several weeks ago my "maintenance" prescription medications will have to be filled from the drug store warehouse in 90 day quantities for my insurance to continue coverage.

I get it, cost savings so premiums don't go up. I'm cool with it as long as they send my shit on time, great.

After my doctor appointment I had to call the pharmacy's "warehouse" to set up an account.

My doctor's office had electronically submitted my scripts at checkout.

27 minutes of listening to the music interrupted by no less than 50 or 60 commercials for the drug chain, guess who answers the phone?

You already know!

I had to make a decision here... 27 minutes had already elapsed, should I hang up on Willie Brillo and wait again, or take my chance with the nappy headed nigger? I took a chance.

I explained I received a letter in the mail necessitating my prescriptions moving from the drug store level to the warehouse level and that I needed to set up an account to cover the co-pay.

He grunts, a few seconds of silence then asks what scripts I needed filled. I asked "don't you have a list of them, they were just called in". Another grunt, silence, then "Uh ize appose I could look dem up".

I replied "so I guess you don't feel like doing much today Willie"... more silence. I should have just hung up.

Fucking lazy ass ghetto nigger. Second one of the day!

Mrs. CCR blames my high blood pressure on worrying too much about stuff but I tell you I have Hyperniggerfatiguetension.

He finally gets my name and DOB and magically the list appeared.

Apparently years back I had set up an account for one of the kids meds when they were little, which had escaped my memory. My card was still on file, the expiration date invalid but at least I didn't have to give my card number to the jabobba to steal.

I asked him which card was on file and he claimed he could only see the last 4 digits. A good thing.

I ended the call at 40 minutes... 13 minutes to update a debit card expiration date. Pathetic. Now I've got a pretty good idea why it took 27 minutes for my call to be picked up... fucking nigger minority hires!

Who gave those bastards shoes in the first place?
    Gub'mint nigger apefirmative blacktion niggers are WORSE!!

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeef View Post
    Yep.
    last week,
    Asked this lazy nigger hoe at my drugstore pharmacy where the band-aids and rubbing alcohol were she didn't even know and gave me attitude like "go ask at the front"...
    turn out they were right next to the pharmacy like 10 feet away from her,
    and on the entire opposite side of the front

really great pharmacy employee must really care about people's health, doesn't even know where bandages or disenfectant is (and she has worked there for years I have seen her there)

she had disgusting corn rows of a mop haid covered with dandruff and kept asking about her break and then left work early I saw it all because I was trying to avoid the long pharmacy line by buying some stuff first and then I went to the line after.
    When this nigger bitch left of course did not say bye or have a nice day to her co-workers, just left with out a word like hmmpf as fast as possible
    what a bitch
    Stupid, useless monkey.....