Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Three different kinds of batwings for three nigger "pastors"

I came across these trying to find a picture of that "pastor" that wanted to be with the death row nigger at its execution.

The genuine smile, joy, and peace on DarKenya Wallers’ face is not easily understood days after the sudden death of her father, Dave Washington, Jr.

The former NFL linebacker, pastor, changemaker, educator, and community giant died peacefully in his Madison home.

Washington was 73.

“He just went to sleep and didn’t wake up,” Waller said.

And while Waller says her two brothers and mother are heavy-hearted, the family is overwhelmingly thankful for the life their patriarch lived.
    Of course they're thankful. They're inheriting all the money the buck scammed from the church members.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5V3BGS36EJAQXAZLXLM6DTS6MY.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	90.7 KB 
ID:	17949

https://joy105.com/mississippi-pasto...says-daughter/

I have no idea what exactly happened here, but batwings for any nigger are always good batwings. It sounds like the cops brought it in to talk, after a couple of its niggers died during voodoo.

The police have confirmed that Kevin Smith, the controversial pastor for the Pathways International Kingdom Restoration Ministries is among two people confirmed dead following the crash in St Catherine.
    Police sources said the pastor and three members of the police team that was transporting Smith were injured. They were taken to hospital where Smith and a constable succumbed to their injuries.
    Smith, who was the leader of the now highly controversial church in Albion, Montego Bay, St James, and some members of his flock were taken into police custody following the gruesome deaths of two church members during a cult-like ritual at the church on Sunday, October 17.
    https://joy105.com/some-called-him-a...g-a-car-crash/

And then we have a genuine African Hebrew or something.

The death of a New Jersey youth pastor is being mourned by family, friends and members of his church in Irvington.

Pastor Israel Razak Adebayo of Easton, PA died on Friday. He was the youth pastor with the Christ Glory International Ministry.

Name:	Screen_Shot_2021-10-05_at_10.40.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	17950

https://joy105.com/beloved-pennsylva...stor-has-died/
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Christ Glory Hole International Ministry?

Sounds like a nigger church to me!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Christ Glory Hole International Ministry?

Sounds like a nigger church to me!
    Sure does!

A GoFundMe page created by Adedamola Adedeji is raising money in his honor
    Of course. I'm sure those Africoons will use the money for good causes. I've learned that anyone, even some voodoo nigger with no education can call itself a minister, open some church somewhere and start getting gibs. What a racket that is.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    WTF has Captain Kirk got to do with it?

Adebayo is survived by his wife, four daughters, relatives and countless other friends and loved ones.21.1KAt 90, William Shatner will beam up on Blue Origin

I like how the accident happened on the Nog Walk bypass.
    Those idiot niggers running the site copied and pasted from someone else's article. They were obviously too traumatized from the loss of Preacher Buck The Holy Venerable Saint Martyr, they didn't notice what else they copied. Or, they're niggers and have the literacy of a human toddler.

Name:	guba6edu.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	17977
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, Nig Zero, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

WTF has Captain Kirk got to do with it?

Adebayo is survived by his wife, four daughters, relatives and countless other friends and loved ones.21.1KAt 90, William Shatner will beam up on Blue Origin

I like how the accident happened on the Nog Walk bypass.
    I just found that. Niggers beez so funny - well, their stupidity and incompetence would be funny if they weren't such a destructive, parasitic species. This is just as bad as the Nigerian News.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I came across these trying to find a picture of that "pastor" that wanted to be with the death row nigger at its execution.

Of course they're thankful. They're inheriting all the money the buck scammed from the church members.

Name:	5V3BGS36EJAQXAZLXLM6DTS6MY.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	90.7 KB 
ID:	17949

https://joy105.com/mississippi-pasto...says-daughter/

I have no idea what exactly happened here, but batwings for any nigger are always good batwings. It sounds like the cops brought it in to talk, after a couple of its niggers died during voodoo.

https://joy105.com/some-called-him-a...g-a-car-crash/

And then we have a genuine African Hebrew or something.

Name:	Screen_Shot_2021-10-05_at_10.40.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	17950

https://joy105.com/beloved-pennsylva...stor-has-died/
    Dat beez one "uncle remus" looking nigger!!

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lawdy lawd sweet Jeebus

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's insulting the intelligence of a human toddler, my friends daughter is a cunning little sod.
    OK, I was being generous. Some niggers do learn more than just making their mark.

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post