Close

Likes Likes:  96
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    This is the same sheboon who thinks YT should be taken out, she really needs bat wings very soon. https://www.rt.com/usa/538897-rutger...ople-villains/ You all need to look at the other articles in the link. Sabbatical, H'm does that mean she's suspended? Should be by her neck, make sure it's a strong enough rope and tree.
    I like to watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ, whenever the niggers get uppity! "Bitch ass niggas gonna smoke they weed, play they video games, and when YT says get in da truck, yo ass is gettn in da truck."
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I haven't heard much about the two different niggers-only colonies announced recently in the news. One was at 8000 feet in the Rockies,
    the other down south somewhere. I'm pretty sure both were "Go Gibs Muh" scams, so we probably won't see any laugh riot attempts at
    muh farmin'. Niggers can grow a crop of crotch crickets, scabies and STDs, but that's all.
    YEAH! I started a thread here about the one in the Rockies some time ago. I haven't heard or seen ANYTHING about those idiotniggers since, and I've been looking so I can post it here. They have likely all eaten each other, plus the inevitable sprogs that have been shit out from the only 2 breed sows in the group. Hopefully, they are crow shit by now......

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck off and burn in hell, you dumb goddamn bat.......

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    I like to watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ, whenever the niggers get uppity! "Bitch ass niggas gonna smoke they weed, play they video games, and when YT says get in da truck, yo ass is gettn in da truck."
    Definitely a classic!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    YEAH! I started a thread here about the one in the Rockies some time ago. I haven't heard or seen ANYTHING about those idiotniggers since, and I've been looking so I can post it here. They have likely all eaten each other, plus the inevitable sprogs that have been shit out from the only 2 breed sows in the group. Hopefully, they are crow shit by now......
    They probably camped out there once or twice, until the KFC and purpa drank ran out.
    After a groidian knot-type clusterfuck, the health department probably tried to quell the STD outbreak,
    and the jaboons dispersed to the far flung corners of the nigger-verse...

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    They probably camped out there once or twice, until the KFC and purpa drank ran out.
    After a groidian knot-type clusterfuck, the health department probably tried to quell the STD outbreak,
    and the jaboons dispersed to the far flung corners of the nigger-verse...

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's always the same see through nigger "we wuz kangz til whitey sto it all away" guilt trip crap since 40 years ago... moronic naive morons in the education system just suck it up... I swear they do this for some type of sexual reason, it's sick. I think most college nowadays is for low IQ nigger worshipping you want to pay $100,000+ for that?

What really sickens me is that she gets paid well by the PUBLIC taxpayer to spit this racist sewage out of her monkey mouff

you were never kangz you were small scattered tribes of jungle floor scavengers throwing spears and eating each other.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12