Close

Likes Likes:  24
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Got stuck on a plane loaded with zoo animals...

So...A few weeks ago, I had to head back to Italy. Layover was in Orlando, no big deal. Spent two weeks back home, seeing family, fixing my Father's fuck-up's and then returned to the states. I usually fly Delta, but got a MUCH better deal on Southwest for my return flight... If you have seen the news, you know what is going on. I landed again in Orlando, only to find out that my flight was cancelled. Not delayed, not late, but legit cancelled. No idea how long it would be. So they offered me a solution. There was another flight heading back to MN and they would book me a seat immediately and pay all baggage fee's plus a voucher for the situation. Ended up on a flight alright.. Fucking Spirit Airlines.

Now, for those of you who travel, you know Spirit is the bottom barrel of airlines. Most of their planes are older than I am, the seats are essentially folding patio chairs and they nickel-dime you for everything that they can. I got on the plane and quickly realized that it's mostly niggers that are their bread and butter. Now, imagine, finding out that you cannot upgrade to get away from the animal's, but instead are stuck in the middle of the monkey cage. Never in my life, would I wish this on anyone.

The Stewardesses were all black. There was one old white guy as a pilot and I do believe he was the only human in charge of the plane. All around me, I had rowdy jigs, each playing music off their cellphone's, different songs of course. Yelling, screaming, cussing, etc was the norm. Oh, did I also mention that they didn't serve alcohol on this flight? Didn't stop the jigs from bringing their own on (airplane bottles), which most flights would bounce you the fuck off for drinking during the flight. It was almost encouraged.

I was afraid to bring out my laptop, so my only solitude was my phone (no internet service) and watching a movie I had already downloaded to it (with headphones on of course). I was sitting near the window, had a buck next to me who needed a lap belt extension (if you need the extension, get two seats). I was constantly bumped the entire flight, not because my seat neighbor was moving, because niggers were playing in the aisle's, being typical niggers.

When the Stewardesses finally offered pop/pretzels and some stupid rate, all you could hear were niggers whining and crying about the prices. I opted out, last thing I wanted to do was pull out a credit card. We finally landed, all the niggers started clapping and cheering (like landing a plane was the equivalent of graduating kindergarten in their mind). I couldn't get off the fucking plane fast enough.

So word to the wise, Spirit might be cheap, but you get what you pay for. I would have rather walked then put up with this shit for 3 hours.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    So...A few weeks ago, I had to head back to Italy. Layover was in Orlando, no big deal. Spent two weeks back home, seeing family, fixing my Father's fuck-up's and then returned to the states. I usually fly Delta, but got a MUCH better deal on Southwest for my return flight... If you have seen the news, you know what is going on. I landed again in Orlando, only to find out that my flight was cancelled. Not delayed, not late, but legit cancelled. No idea how long it would be. So they offered me a solution. There was another flight heading back to MN and they would book me a seat immediately and pay all baggage fee's plus a voucher for the situation. Ended up on a flight alright.. Fucking Spirit Airlines.

Now, for those of you who travel, you know Spirit is the bottom barrel of airlines. Most of their planes are older than I am, the seats are essentially folding patio chairs and they nickel-dime you for everything that they can. I got on the plane and quickly realized that it's mostly niggers that are their bread and butter. Now, imagine, finding out that you cannot upgrade to get away from the animal's, but instead are stuck in the middle of the monkey cage. Never in my life, would I wish this on anyone.

The Stewardesses were all black. There was one old white guy as a pilot and I do believe he was the only human in charge of the plane. All around me, I had rowdy jigs, each playing music off their cellphone's, different songs of course. Yelling, screaming, cussing, etc was the norm. Oh, did I also mention that they didn't serve alcohol on this flight? Didn't stop the jigs from bringing their own on (airplane bottles), which most flights would bounce you the fuck off for drinking during the flight. It was almost encouraged.

I was afraid to bring out my laptop, so my only solitude was my phone (no internet service) and watching a movie I had already downloaded to it (with headphones on of course). I was sitting near the window, had a buck next to me who needed a lap belt extension (if you need the extension, get two seats). I was constantly bumped the entire flight, not because my seat neighbor was moving, because niggers were playing in the aisle's, being typical niggers.

When the Stewardesses finally offered pop/pretzels and some stupid rate, all you could hear were niggers whining and crying about the prices. I opted out, last thing I wanted to do was pull out a credit card. We finally landed, all the niggers started clapping and cheering (like landing a plane was the equivalent of graduating kindergarten in their mind). I couldn't get off the fucking plane fast enough.

So word to the wise, Spirit might be cheap, but you get what you pay for. I would have rather walked then put up with this shit for 3 hours.

I'm telling you NTG, been there, done that, seen that too.

I travel exclusively on one of the big four because I am fortunate enough to be listed as an employee pass rider.

When you "non rev" (non-revenue space) as it is called in the industry, occasionally you must stand aside as revenue seats (positive space) have priority over non rev.

So on occasion if the plane is full, you will have to kill an hour or two at the airport then catch the next one. The inconvenience is well worth the trade off for free passage.

I'll walk the concourses just to exercise, kill time and people watch. Maybe sit down and enjoy a drink at a bar with a brother or sister non rev'er... whatever.

I've noticed many larger airports that have multiple concourses seem to separate the budget airline gates from the United, AA, Delta and Southwest gates.

When you are at a UAL, AA, DL gatehouse, you'll notice all pax are for the most part dressed in at minimum business casual clothing, if not sport or suit coats or dresses or skirts for the ladies. And if you need to fart, you better do it discreetly or everyone in the gatehouse will hear it!

Go over to concourse "tobacco road" (what I call it)
    where the budget airlines stage, and once your ears get accustomed to the racket, you'll see ratchet sheboons in sausage skin tight short shorts, tube tops and flip flops. The bucks wearing their bakkabawl showts and Joedens with 10 pounds of gole jury topped with a flat brimmed baseball hat turned sideways. Fucking niggers!

It's a whole different world over at budget airlines. Not ever worth the annoyance of boarding one of their chicken bone express flights!

You are so damn lucky you were only on a short domestic trip in the monkey cage and not trapped with them for hours as you crossed the pond!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If any of you missed it, I had the pleasure of riding home with some nigger felons earlier this year.

Follow the link to the thread and scroll down to my post:

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...ighlight=draft

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have claustrophobia, even after getting my shoulders wedged in a culvert pipe, on an Army obstacle course.
    But a metal box full of obnoxious niggers gets some angst going for sure. After years of riding the rails in NYC,
    I am all too familiar with the toxic negroes on public transportation. As mad as I get, I don't say a thing, because
    it makes it worse for other human passengers, who are trapped. A few times, I've stood up when violence is about
    to kick off, once where I had to go stand in front of a woman being harassed. When shit was talked, I just said "I'll
    see you on the platform". No takers on that offer. An airplane - that's tricky, as they will ban a white man for life in
    a heartbeat, but let an obnoxious sheboon cause a whole flight to deplane, then stick her on the next one.

7. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    One of the many reasons I'll never fly Spirit.

Delta has its issues too, though, especially if you're flying through Atlanta (NIGGER ALERT).

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    Even Lufthansa has niggerology occasionaly.

11. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    Even Lufthansa has niggerology occasionaly.
    I'm guessing that's only among the passengers, and only from certain niggerfuxated U.S. cities?

I've never seen a nigger air hostess on Lufthansa. I hope they're not doing some sort of nigger divershitty hire program because of the German racial guilt that their country has been brainwashed with.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel your pain...

I will not fly anywhere unless it is absolutely critical that I do so. I used to fly with regularity, but since I was promoted I do not go out in the field anymore. For that I am grateful...

Niggers are niggers no matter where you go or what you do. They are just looking for an opportunity to unleash their inner chimp.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

15. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a special seat for niggers.

[Nigger in electric chair]
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blackGuyEChair.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	229.6 KB 
ID:	17957

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    I was on a flight from Charlotte, NC to Munich and there was a 350lb. sow running up the aisle every 30 minutes going, "Oh, Lawdy!!!I gots to go!!!!" To the shitter. This was done from the time the door was closed until we landed 9 hrs. later. That is niggery.

19. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Anastasia liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Evil Nigger Spirit Airlines........ And DEFINITELY check yourself for vermin before entering your home. And I fly Alaska Airlines. I might have seen a nigger one day in the past, but I can't remember.......
    Last edited by Tar Remover; 11-11-2021 at 08:22 PM.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Here's a special seat for niggers.

[Nigger in electric chair]
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blackGuyEChair.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	229.6 KB 
ID:	17957
    SHOCK the Monkey...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man I would rather be thrown in a cage of rabid gorillas!
    Yep cheap airline will attract niggers, but also your source and destination city.
    I know how it is used to take the bus to school in the ghetto. Utter chaos. I'm surprised they didn't all start muh dikking each other