Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Don't Question The NewsBot
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

New Orleans Tourism Ad Didn’t Reflect Demographics of City, Prompting Apology and Removal

“An all-white cast is the furthest thing from representing the city you could produce."
    The post New Orleans Tourism Ad Didn’t Reflect Demographics of City, Prompting Apology and Removal appeared first on American Renaissance.

More...

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They were trying to dispel the idea that New Orleans was nothing but niggers, so humans might want to go there...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    They were trying to dispel the idea that New Orleans was nothing but niggers, so humans might want to go there...
    Nigger tourism dollars are a myth. They cost the city more than they bring in every time they come here. Human tourist have to be fooled into coming here. No truth in advertising here. That's fraud which is a crime, unlike racism which is just the good sense of self preservation.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Nigger tourism dollars are a myth. They cost the city more than they bring in every time they come here. Human tourist have to be fooled into coming here. No truth in advertising here. That's fraud which is a crime, unlike racism which is just the good sense of self preservation.
    New Orleans was known as a danger zone/nigger shithole 40 years ago, back when people used travel agencies up here in NY.
    They would issue the same warning for "The Big Easy" as they would for the Congo. My friend's brother, a Navy sailor on liberty,
    got caught by a mob of schvuggers, resulting in a fractured skull, bleeding on the brain, induced coma and loss of a testicle.
    Even the nigger cops in New Orleans can't be trusted. Despite this, stupid libtards from up here still think it's a great tourist destination.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    New Orleans was known as a danger zone/nigger shithole 40 years ago, back when people used travel agencies up here in NY.
    They would issue the same warning for "The Big Easy" as they would for the Congo. My friend's brother, a Navy sailor on liberty,
    got caught by a mob of schvuggers, resulting in a fractured skull, bleeding on the brain, induced coma and loss of a testicle.
    Even the nigger cops in New Orleans can't be trusted. Despite this, stupid libtards from up here still think it's a great tourist destination.

That's why I can count on one hand the number of times I've been to the Quarter on anything other than required business in the past 20 years.

I've lived here twice since '92 and know exactly where to go and not to go but still choose not to go because you still have to drive thru areas you don't want to be to get anywhere that you might enjoy.

It's just not worth the risk anymore.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    That's why I can count on one hand the number of times I've been to the Quarter on anything other than required business in the past 20 years.
    I've lived here twice since '92 and know exactly where to go and not to go but still choose not to go because you still have to drive thru areas you don't want to be to get anywhere that you might enjoy.
    It's just not worth the risk anymore.
    I used to pride myself on going into any shit NYC neighborhood when I was young, and walking around like I owned it.
    I had a reason to be there, but after a while, I realized I could stay in human areas and do just as well. These days,
    I just don't need to go near niggerville, and I only see niggers in traffic, on certain routes. Due to the lawlessness
    in the past year, I'm more prepared than ever, in case D'Arquavious is feeling froggy.