Close

Likes Likes:  44
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Teenaper Trio plot and execute sword batwinging of fellow student over muh dik faux pas

Miramar teen ambushed, stabbed to death with sword

Coonan The Barbarian wields a mighty batwinging sword LOL.

Three Broward County teens are facing first-degree murder charges for killing another teen.

Christie Parisien, 17, Jaslyn Smith, 16, both of Miramar, and Andre Clements III, 17, of Pembroke Pines, are facing first-degree murder charges.

The trio is accused of ambushing Dwight Grant, 18, on Oct. 17.

According to the arrest report, Clements wanted Grant killed because he had sex with his ex-girlfriend, who he was “emotionally connected to.”

In the days leading up to the murder, Clements and Parisien, who are boyfriend and girlfriend, hatched their plan for Grant’s death in text messages, an affidavit shows.

“Murder will definitely happen soon,” Clements texted to Parisien on Oct. 11.
    https://cbs12.com/news/local/teen-lu...led-in-miramar
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another feel good story! 4 apes taken out of society.1 daid.3 are off to NU!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Not to change the topic too much, but was the original movie free of niggers? I haven't seen it in years.

I'm surprised it hasn't been remade niggerized yet. Maybe it's already in planning.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Not to change the topic too much, but was the original movie free of niggers? I haven't seen it in years.

I'm surprised it hasn't been remade niggerized yet. Maybe it's already in planning.
    I don't remember any niggers in it. I do remember it was pretty cool, though.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

I hate to pop your bubble, but the head bad guy Valsadune, was a nigger played by James Earl Jones.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That sends a clear message to those young teenage bucks... better be careful where you throw down that radiator hose! Might be the last piece of muh poosey you ever get!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Miramar teen ambushed, stabbed to death with sword

https://cbs12.com/news/local/teen-lu...led-in-miramar
    Dat beez souf Florida for you!! Savage niggers EVERYWHERE!! That's why I live in a nigger free area in North Florida now!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    I hate to pop your bubble, but the head bad guy Valsadune, was a nigger played by James Earl Jones.
    But at least the nigger was the bad guy. Which accurately reflects crime statistics.

9. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    But at least the nigger was the bad guy. Which accurately reflects crime statistics.
    Very true! At least he didn't act like a nigger and go full ape. i still liked the flick.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very true! At least he didn't act like a nigger and go full ape. i still liked the flick.
    I had totally forgotten! But at least the nigger loses its head at the end.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bad guy? That must have been pre-PC, nigger-worship days. You won't find any bad niggers in TV or movies today.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Bad guy? That must have been pre-PC, nigger-worship days. You won't find any bad niggers in TV or movies today.
    Woke or not, all niggers in movies and TVs are shit apes no matter how the makers dress them up.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Woke or not, all niggers in movies and TVs are shit apes no matter how the makers dress them up.
    Of course they are, but now we're told that niggers are magical, wondrous creatures who are kind, wise, gentle, sympathetic, caring, and will always get stupid YT out of his messes, even if they have to sacrifice themselves to do it. We're supposed to believe this.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

15. Likes Sandy liked this post