Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Judge rules that Oklahoma can serve 2 murdering death row niggers the Batwing Cocktail

Judge says Oklahoma can proceed with 5 lethal injections

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — A federal judge in Oklahoma ruled Monday the state can move forward with scheduled batwing cocktail lethal injections for death row inmates, including Julius Jones, whose case has drawn international attention and who is scheduled to die on Nov. 28.
    The state is scheduled to conduct its first execution in more than six years on Thursday when murdernigger John Marion Grant, 60, is set to receive a batwing cocktail lethal injection for the 1998 killing of a prison cafeteria worker.
    https://news.yahoo.com/judge-says-ok...215213818.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read that. Lethal injection is way too good for them, but at least they won't be sucking up taxpayers' money anymore. Get the assembly line rolling!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I read that. Lethal injection is way too good for them, but at least they won't be sucking up taxpayers' money anymore. Get the assembly line rolling!
    I agree. I always see all these articles about how states can't get the required lethal injection drugs anymore, because the pharmaceutical companies don't want to be associated with that. Okay, even if they need to adhere to the no cruel and unusual punishment amendment of the constitution, there are plenty of tried and true execution methods, such as firing squad, NKVD style bullet to the back of the neck, hanging, guillotine. It isn't rocket science.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    I agree. I always see all these articles about how states can't get the required lethal injection drugs anymore, because the pharmaceutical companies don't want to be associated with that. Okay, even if they need to adhere to the no cruel and unusual punishment amendment of the constitution, there are plenty of tried and true execution methods, such as firing squad, NKVD style bullet to the back of the neck, hanging, guillotine. It isn't rocket science.
    Agreed, it's time to quit pussy footing around, and get medieval on these lowly murdering beasts.
    Niggers should be disposed of in the least expensive manner possible. I once experimented with
    various improvised cartridge reloading techniques, one of which, at the time, I called my 2 cent
    reload. Starting with a scrounged, resized brass case, I flattened a spent primer (anvil removed), which I filled
    with the white tip of the old strike anywhere matches. After seating it, some powder recovered from dud
    surplus rifle ammunition, topped off with a bullet I cast from a junkyard wheel weight. It was capable
    of dispatching a large negro, and all components could be reused. No supply chain issues, just results.

8. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would personally buy a pickup for my state government to use for dragging a nigger around until its head pops off. Then again if something got set up for people to donate $1 each, I bet we'd have so much in donations to buy a nice fleet.

And I would use it for human murderers and rapists too. I'm a fan of the death penalty.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, well I bet they, and judges, politicians, etc, would change their minds if THEIR wives, mothers, or daughters were kidnapped, raped and murdered by a wild nigger. Bunch of hypocrites.

The problem is that the niggers are kept so long in prison - 20 or 30 YEARS - before their batwinging that everyone forgets about the innocent victims who have been dead all these long years while the niggers lived the good life in NU. Only the families of the victims still care.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yeah, well I bet they, and judges, politicians, etc, would change their minds if THEIR wives, mothers, or daughters were kidnapped, raped and murdered by a wild nigger. Bunch of hypocrites.

The problem is that the niggers are kept so long in prison - 20 or 30 YEARS - before their batwinging that everyone forgets about the innocent victims who have been dead all these long years while the niggers lived the good life in NU. Only the families of the victims still care.
    I have advocated for the quick execution of any nigger or human when there is irrefutable evidence of the murder. I would set a maximum time limit of one year to file and hear any appeals. After that time expires so does the nigger. Justice delayed is not justice served. The victims families would have some closure and the taxpayers would be saved the expense of care and feeding these shit beasts for 30 years.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post