Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sticky: McMichaels/Bryan trial (the three who batwinged the jogger nigger)

These poor guys. There's no way they're going to get a fair trial, and that is exactly what the prosecution is aiming for.

The search for impartial jurors is posing a challenge in the murder trial of three White men accused of killing Ahmaud Arbery — because of viral video of the Black jogger’s death.

Potential jurors in the highly anticipated Georgia trial have admitted to being swayed by the video allegedly showing Arbery being shot at close range last year.

"I saw the news footage and I saw the video footage of the crime, and I’ve already formed a guilty opinion of the crime," one potential juror told the court last week.

Another said, "Some things you can’t just unsee."
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/ahmaud-ar...on-viral-video

Really. I've seen the video, and all I see is a nigger attacking three men who just wanted to talk. They weren't holding the nigger at gunpoint, but they were prepared to defend themselves, knowing full well that niggers suddenly attack.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately, it will never be a fair trial. Why the hell did Bryan even record it, then submit it? Biggest mistake of his life! But of course, Ahmaud, he be a gud boi, meaning no harm, and just turning his life around.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somehow, the judge has already ruled that nothing about the "Jogger's" extensive and well documented history
    of thieving in the area can be mentioned in the trial. The neighbors could have, and should have, hit the nigger
    with their truck, beat it senseless, and vamoosed. This kangaroo court scenario has already been employed in
    the Charlottesville driver case, the Derrick Chauvin trial, the Michael Flynn case, and the persecution of Roger Stone.
    It's a forgone conclusion that patriot Kyle Rittenhouse will get similar treatment.

6. Likes Sandy , Ignatow , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Somehow, the judge has already ruled that nothing about the "Jogger's" extensive and well documented history
    of thieving in the area can be mentioned in the trial. The neighbors could have, and should have, hit the nigger
    with their truck, beat it senseless, and vamoosed. This kangaroo court scenario has already been employed in
    the Charlottesville driver case, the Derrick Chauvin trial, the Michael Flynn case, and the persecution of Roger Stone.
    It's a forgone conclusion that patriot Kyle Rittenhouse will get similar treatment.
    Kyle killed a left wing 5 time child rapistand liberals defend the piece of shit. He made the world a better place. I have tried to understand but the only thing I can come up with is they must be either pedophiles or pedo sympathizers the selves because nobody in their right mind would give two flying fucks about a dead kiddy diddler.

8. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, Ignatow , Tar Remover liked this post