Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

419 Nigerian scammer gang 'Black Axe' arrested and awaiting extradition to U.S. for $6 million in scams

8 Nigerians charged with alleged internet scams promising romance, travel

Eight Nigerians have been charged in the U.S. with running widespread internet scams for at least a decade from their base of operation in Cape Town, South Africa, federal prosecutors in New Jersey announced Wednesday.

The suspects, who were arrested in Cape Town and are awaiting extradition, have suspected ties to a transnational organized crime syndicate originating in Nigeria known as Black Axe.

From 2011 through 2021 the defendants allegedly ran schemes that involved their telling victims in the United States false narratives about traveling to South Africa for work and needing money after a series of unfortunate and unforeseen events, according to the indictment.
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/nigerians-...ry?id=80706192
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why the hell are we paying for extradition to the US? Why in the hell would we want them here? We're going to give them free legal counsel, of course, and house them awaiting trial. Even if convicted, they will win on appeal from a Federal POS judge Obongo appointee. They will then be set free in the US to wreak more havoc.

Tell SA that if they ever want to see another cent of aid, they need to pay restitution to the victims and execute these niggers.

Then stop all aid anyway and block all internet access between all of Africa and us.

Problem solved.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was excited to get this. I'm wondering if I should reply and get all that money.
    ------------------------------------

Please kindly reconfirm the listed information below to avoid any
    mistakes and enable us to release your compensation fund to you
    through your preferred mode of Payment.

(1) Your Full Name:

(2) Your Complete Full Address:

(3) Direct Telephone Number:

(4) Mobile Number:

(5) Next of Kin:

(6) You Full Bank Name:

(7) You Full Bank Address:

(8) Account Holder Name:

(9) Beneficiary Name:

(10) Bank Account No:

(11) Bank Routing #:

(12) Bank Swift Code:

(13) Bank Tel/Fax:

(14) Provide your working ID/Driver’s License for proper identification.

Note that it will cost you US$680 only for the swearing of an

Affidavit of Oath in your name. And below is the payment information

for you to proceed to send the US$680 as quickly as possible today.

Here Is The Payment Information Through MoneyGram with below.

NAME OF RECEIVER: EDWIN IFEANYI IWUCHUKWU

ADDRESS: LAGOS-NIGERIA

AMOUNT: US$680. ONLY

MTCN________________

SENDERS NAME:

SENDERS ADDRESS:
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The scammer coons catch enough fish to make a comfortable living.

Might take a hundred "fuck you, CLICK's" before they get another one hooked, but eventually they will.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Why the hell are we paying for extradition to the US? Why in the hell would we want them here? We're going to give them free legal counsel, of course, and house them awaiting trial. Even if convicted, they will win on appeal from a Federal POS judge Obongo appointee. They will then be set free in the US to wreak more havoc.

Tell SA that if they ever want to see another cent of aid, they need to pay restitution to the victims and execute these niggers.

Then stop all aid anyway and block all internet access between all of Africa and us.

Problem solved.
    I would say fuck the restitution part as you would have to be very dimwitted to fall for this but it is likely mostly elderly people falling for it.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I would say fuck the restitution part as you would have to be very dimwitted to fall for this but it is likely mostly elderly people falling for it.
    Surprisingly it's not mostly old folks falling for the Nigerian advance-fee and love scams. A lot of professional, educated people fall for the first scam, thinking they're too smart to get conned and nearly all the love scam "victims" are women desperate to believe they were chosen.

One of them got rooked by a nigger using Jason Statham's picture. Not the fact that his emails were only semi-literate, but that he needed her financial assistance gave her a clue. She was "star struck".

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-47969165

If someone online asks for money or offers it, it's 100% scam, no exceptions.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Surprisingly it's not mostly old folks falling for the Nigerian advance-fee and love scams. A lot of professional, educated people fall for the first scam, thinking they're too smart to get conned and nearly all the love scam "victims" are women desperate to believe they were chosen.

One of them got rooked by a nigger using Jason Statham's picture. Not the fact that his emails were only semi-literate, but that he needed her financial assistance gave her a clue. She was "star struck".

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-47969165

If someone online asks for money or offers it, it's 100% scam, no exceptions.
    Hard to feel sorry for anyone that gets hoodwinked by a nigger.

13. Likes tweakstick, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would agree except in the case of our elderly. These are the same neglected folk who sit at home being grifted by TV preachers and other snake oil salesmen. Their children should be ashamed for letting it happen. If they are alone, then their friends and neighbors should be.

Just like our children, we owe our elderly a debt that must be paid our our society is doomed. This means we care, protect and watch out for them. After all, we are not animals or niggers.

We have a neighbor down the street. She's a grown ass woman. She fell for some lowlife on the internet claiming to be in love with her. He took her for who knows how much. She won't tell us. She barely talks to us now because of what happened and the resulting shame. The worst part for me is that this POS claimed to be a SAILOR stationed in San Diego. It took me about five questions to tell that this guy was full of shit and that she needed to cut ties and cancel her bank cards. She didn't listen. I have no pity for her. I warned her but she didn't listen.

Sometimes, that's all you can do.
    Eze. 33:3-5
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't feel sorry at all for these women who think they're in love with words on a computer screen and send money - sometimes in the hundreds of thousands of dollars - to someone they never met. There are a million sites warning about Niggerian scammers. There is none so blind...

Door-to-door scammers who prey on the elderly by telling them, e.g., they need a new roof and taking a down payment only to disappear, phone scammers pretending to be the IRS, etc etc. need to be rounded up and flogged. Your government will not ask you to pay back taxes with Google play cards!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. — A man suspected of scamming two El Paso County women out of tens of thousands of dollars has been arrested, according to the El Paso County Sheriff’s Department. Authorities described the scheme as a “Nigerian romance scam.”

In February 2018, the sheriff’s office began investigating the alleged scam. Detectives found the suspect came to the U.S. from Nigeria in early 2017 on a student visa and immediately started the scam, according to the sheriff’s office.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nigerian romance scam’ arrested.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	239.3 KB 
ID:	17903

Let's import more niggers! Niggergerians know that in Western countries there will be virtually no punishment for their crimes.

https://kdvr.com/news/man-who-target...scam-arrested/